Tom Lynch (ex-Saint) coming home

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

elizabethr
Club Player

Re: Tom Lynch (ex-Saint) coming home

dragit wrote: Mon 25 Jun 2018 9:17pm I heard a whisper that parkey just makes things up to get some attention.

More a Shout than a whisper.

nothing to say
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

dragit wrote: Mon 25 Jun 2018 9:17pm I heard a whisper that parkey just makes things up to get some attention.
No worries Con G. I love how I get stalked on here. Attention? This is some random faceless forum. Yeah whatever.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
David-Lee
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 22 May 2018 10:38pm https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/lynch- ... 4zgtv.html

I heard a whisper a while ago and didn't want to reveal too much, but it is what it is. Tom Lynch (ex-Saint) is highly likely to return to Melbourne. We should offer him big $ to get him back.

I've also heard Lethlean is currently going and is going to go hard to bring players into the club. He is starting to become more vocal and active recently. I like it. He is a sound and aggressive operator in AFL circles that might end up being a good pickup that others shunted for obvious reasons.
Any quotes or links to this "vocal" display? Or just in closet whispers? I have not read any where that reveals he has been shrewd or aggressive...except when deceiving his wife to shag a coworker...that was pretty hard core and evil. If he brings that we might get somewhere.

I'm not trying to be a dick ( completely natural) just honestly looking for these indications others seem to have read or heard.
I'm 100% all in if it's TRUE.

David-Lee
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote: Tue 22 May 2018 10:38pm https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/lynch- ... 4zgtv.html

I heard a whisper a while ago and didn't want to reveal too much, but it is what it is. Tom Lynch (ex-Saint) is highly likely to return to Melbourne. We should offer him big $ to get him back.

I've also heard Lethlean is currently going and is going to go hard to bring players into the club. He is starting to become more vocal and active recently. I like it. He is a sound and aggressive operator in AFL circles that might end up being a good pickup that others shunted for obvious reasons.
Any quotes or links to this "vocal" display? Or just in closet whispers? I have not read any where that reveals he has been shrewd or aggressive...except when deceiving his wife to shag a coworker...that was pretty hard core and evil. If he brings that we might get somewhere.

I'm not trying to be a dick ( completely natural) just honestly looking for these indications others seem to have read or heard.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

David-Lee wrote: Mon 25 Jun 2018 11:18pm

Yep. Whisper is Lethers is slowly sweeping the broom through the club.

I also remember reading earlier in the season he was planning to "go hard" so to speak in the FA and trade periods. He was flagging intentions early.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

chico2001
Club Player

yeah....go real well real hard. No-one picked them to make the 8

kalsaint
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Wed 23 May 2018 8:53am do really think this club will do something constructive ? like get Lynch back ?

Total cleanout needed

Weve lost a lot of oppoertunity to be a club of desire by players. If Lynch is like Judd (we he left WCE to go to Caarrrlton) he will say Saints didnt want him why should I go there?

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Another bulls*** 'whisper' from a proven bullshitter.