F.... Melbourne

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chico2001
Club Player

Re: F.... Melbourne

The dees have clicked and have momentum going their way. I think they will find the Weagles a bit harder to beat this time around.

guitars4
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 5:07am
st.byron wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 2:17am
1965 Saint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 1:38am Not sure what happened to my earlier post about the Eagle’s forward line (it appears to have been removed!) so I will re-post. .... I’m looking forward to Kennedy, Darling, Ryan, Rioli, Jetta and the Frenchman tearing the Dees a new one
If you’ve ever lived in Perth for any time, you wouldn’t say that. Their fans are unbearable. You have to live there to understand it. And they get a massive advantage at home. If you want to talk about umpiring imbalances, have a look at the free kick stats for the Weagles for the last ten years. Anyone but them, even Collingwood.
I grew up in Melbourne. Went to hundreds of games. Moved to Perth a few years back. Wet Toast fans are by far the worst, most arrogant, most vile, in the country.
They are evil personified.
Yep I moved from Victoria to WA 25 years ago & I used to go to the saints games every time they played but their supporters are just so arrogant I don't go anymore .I haven't been to a game for over 10 years & have no intentions of going again purely because of the west coast fans.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

1965 Saint wrote: Fri 14 Sep 2018 11:13pm They only won tonight because the umpires allowed them to dispose of the ball incorrectly when tackled or challenged. It happened when they played West Coast over here a few weeks ago. I suspect the AwFuL has told the umpires they want the famous Dees in the grand final. Corruption CENTRAL.
I watched the game and saw some poor decisions both ways.

Each to their own opinion, but I can’t say I’m agreeable to the whole conspiracy cheating theory.

None the less your rant and aggressive follow up made for humorous reading.

Keep it up :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saintbob
SS Life Member

Crossy66 wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 10:30am
BenLong#21 wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 9:52am
CURLY wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 9:36am Pettracca was ok last night very selfish though and turned the ball over plenty.
He was on the actual field in a final.

That makes him already twenty miles ahead of our fella.
I dont think we have missed much in the Petracca vs Paddy selection...yet. Whilst i agree he is ahead, Petracca is nowhere near elite... yet. I thought his game last night was his best, but still he missed easy targets by foot a number of times. I think 2019 will be the year for both players, I think Petracca will continue to get better and for Paddy its make or break
Agree, I reckon Petracca needed that game last night because his position in the side was looking very dicey.
Paddy will no doubt be shopped around during trade week to see if there’s any interest out there, not sure what his trade value would be

BenLong#21
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 11:53am
1965 Saint wrote: Fri 14 Sep 2018 11:13pm They only won tonight because the umpires allowed them to dispose of the ball incorrectly when tackled or challenged. It happened when they played West Coast over here a few weeks ago. I suspect the AwFuL has told the umpires they want the famous Dees in the grand final. Corruption CENTRAL.
I watched the game and saw some poor decisions both ways.

Each to their own opinion, but I can’t say I’m agreeable to the whole conspiracy cheating theory.

None the less your rant and aggressive follow up made for humorous reading.

Keep it up :lol:
I watched the game and barely noticed the umps at all.
Dont recall any howlers.
My hawks mate texted that 'Melbourne have been conning the umpires all night' but i took that as just passion during the game in the heat of battle. Like we all do. Not a serious analysis.
Not sure the umps got much wrong at all.

Winmar
Club Player

If the Dogs and Tiges have won premierships since we failed to, Melbourne might as well jump on the premiership horse and rub our noses in it as well.

It's not as if their rise has come out of any genius. They had several coaches and lots of high draft picks and have only just made finals now.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

saintadamski wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 1:13am
Harvey To Hayes wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 12:50am
I respect your opinion but in my opinion we should take a leaf out of there book get a decent coach , recruit players that can use the footy & the rest will take care of itself.
Oh hell yeah let’s follow Melbourne’s super inspiring 11 year rebuild awesome over half way there anyway...
News flash - they are in the prelim....SO YES I WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW THEIR F*CKING REBUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
News flash, we ARE following their rebuild...in another 2-3 years we should expect a landslide of preferential treatment, a coach hand-picked and paid for by HQ and an endless stream of top 10 picks. Just strap yourself in.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

fwiw
i watched as well 'n thought the Hawks were umpires pets for at least the first 3

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

guitars4 wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 11:31am
WellardSaint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 5:07am
st.byron wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 2:17am
1965 Saint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 1:38am Not sure what happened to my earlier post about the Eagle’s forward line (it appears to have been removed!) so I will re-post. .... I’m looking forward to Kennedy, Darling, Ryan, Rioli, Jetta and the Frenchman tearing the Dees a new one
If you’ve ever lived in Perth for any time, you wouldn’t say that. Their fans are unbearable. You have to live there to understand it. And they get a massive advantage at home. If you want to talk about umpiring imbalances, have a look at the free kick stats for the Weagles for the last ten years. Anyone but them, even Collingwood.
I grew up in Melbourne. Went to hundreds of games. Moved to Perth a few years back. Wet Toast fans are by far the worst, most arrogant, most vile, in the country.
They are evil personified.
Yep I moved from Victoria to WA 25 years ago & I used to go to the saints games every time they played but their supporters are just so arrogant I don't go anymore .I haven't been to a game for over 10 years & have no intentions of going again purely because of the west coast fans.
I paid $125 this year for a Long Distance Membership.
I get 5 Etihad games (home games) but I have to fly to Melb.
We got one Perth game for free, and the other we paid for.
So most of the Sainters here, picked the WCE game as the 'complimentary' one
- Premium seats worth $99
I paid $33 for the Dockers game.

Each visiting club is allocated a block of seats.
So, for both games, 90% of my section was saints fans.
And funny, after the WCE game, the train ride home was quiet, hushed even
I reckon their fans were glad to win, after we'd come home with a rush.
Nobody spent any time staring at my Saints gear- puffer jacket, cap, and scarf.

Join up again, please.
Optus was a really good experience, I was amazed at the difference.
Give it a go, you'll be so glad you did, our entire section made so much noise, it was unreal
Last edited by WellardSaint on Sat 15 Sep 2018 7:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
chico2001
Club Player

I thought a few of the umpiring decisions were dodgy, especially a couple which were paid for below the knee contact. One player even got penalised when the opposition player kneed him in the head. Umpires are very weak in my opinion and wont pay those off the ball incidents where someone gets pushed arse overhead etc. when the ball is 100 metres away.

I used to go to saints games in Perth at Subi.....Lot of Weagles fans are dumb and know nothing about the game. They have been spoilt for so long in a two team town.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

=The_Dud post_id=1756634 time=1536927804 user_id=7282]
1965 Saint wrote: Fri 14 Sep 2018 11:18pm Hey d**khead. I came on here to express an opinion. I don’t need smart arse comments from you.
That’s fine, just do everyone a favour and try make it an educated one next time 👍
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

F..... everyone

Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: f... flowering melbourne & their flowering soft&#@% supporters

oh ffs!!! they flowering tanked!!! (and I bet the affffl ended up paying the fine. :roll: :roll: :roll: )

i will always remember our last round game against them in 2009. flowering jarrah was on fire early in the first, but melbourne couldn't 'afford' to win. so drummer boy bailey took him off, and sat him on the bench. he didn't reappear till into the flowering third quarter. ffs!!! (at least that'll learn the selfish bastard for not putting the team's needs first. :twisted: )

melbourne have had untold prime draft pricks gifted to them. yet their drafting has been flowering abysmal. with all those pricks, how could it take them 12 flowering years to finally get a decent side together??? :roll: :roll: :roll: even this year, flowering port adelaide had three former top ten melbourne pricks.......... playing in their reserves, ffs!!! :lol: makes our recruiters look less like flowering scunthorpe!

then we gifted them petracca. :roll: earlier, the giain'ts gifted them viney for pick 28-something, by not putting in an early bid to make melbourne use a top five pick to get him. :evil: clearly, it was felt they needed help, as they couldn't help themselves. :roll:

then there's their flowering dodgy coach. :evil: was mentioned in the same dispatches as 'drugs' when at flowering adelaide. had the flowering melatonin (or whatever it was called) vanity flowering injections along with those soft&*#@s tirdy and the bummer's admin' guy who jumped ship and went to sandy. :roll: only thing is, that stuff is illegal to use if one was an athlete. unlike the other two flowering arse-clowns, flowering slime-on no-win was still playing footy in a local league, ffs!!! yet, there were no wada repercussions... :o should have been banned from all footy involvement, ffs!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

but the most important factor of all....................no matter how flowering bad a saint's side has ever been, no saint's side has ever been accused of soft%#*@ drummer boy style 'bruise free flowering footy', ffs!!! :twisted:

as for their phil flowering collings loving soft*&^# flowering supporters... :evil: where have they suddenly appeared from??? did the flowering latte cafes start closing early? isn't there any snow this season? ffs, isn't there a phil flowering collins concert on some flowering where??? ffs!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ffs, yes!!! i'm flowering vindictive and flowering hate-filled!!! :x :x :x i do not want those flowering tanking flowering vanity drug using soft&%#@s to go any flowering further this! they simply don't flowering deserve to!!! ffs!!! :x

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Wowee

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

:lol: Love it! Not sure this current Saints team hasn't been accused of playing bruise-free footy though.

Crossy66
Club Player

Mmm... look forward to Gordo's post when melbourne finally get a flag and phil collins is the pre match entertainment :D

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

saintbob wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 10:14amGo Dees
That is just wrong. FFS don't barrack for the fockers

Next thing you know chico2001 will get on here and say Go Woods

1965 Saint
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 6:56pm =The_Dud post_id=1756634 time=1536927804 user_id=7282]
1965 Saint wrote: Fri 14 Sep 2018 11:18pm Hey d**khead. I came on here to express an opinion. I don’t need smart arse comments from you.
That’s fine, just do everyone a favour and try make it an educated one next time 👍
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Hey Jigging. I simply put up a post highlighting that the ‘keep your eye on the red and the blue’ were allowed to drop and throw the ball (to their advantage) and got told by the Dud (very apt moniker) to get my tin foil hat off and to post more intelligently. The Dud was warned for baiting so it is clear who has the problem - not me! As for your post, my long term opininion of you has been admiration but just lately you seem to have lost the plot. Senility setting in perchance?

BenLong#21
Club Player

It's official.
There are now only 3 teams/clubs will can feel smug about.

1. Freo
2. Blues
------------
3. Suns*

* I dont really think we can even count the Suns as they arent even a real team. Just an invented basket-case. A vanity project for that corrupt spiv Andrew Demetriou.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

1965 Saint wrote: Sun 16 Sep 2018 12:05am
thejiggingsaint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 6:56pm
The_Dud wrote: Fri 14 Sep 2018 11:23pm
Hey Jigging. I simply put up a post highlighting that the ‘keep your eye on the red and the blue’ were allowed to drop and throw the ball (to their advantage) and got told by the Dud (very apt moniker) to get my tin foil hat off and to post more intelligently. The Dud was warned for baiting so it is clear who has the problem - not me! As for your post, my long term opininion of you has been admiration but just lately you seem to have lost the plot. Senility setting in perchance?
Don’t worry Jigster, some people can handle the heat in the kitchen and some like to run off to teacher! :)

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

BenLong#21 wrote: Sun 16 Sep 2018 12:24am It's official.
There are now only 3 teams/clubs will can feel smug about.

1. Freo
2. Blues
------------
3. Suns*

* I dont really think we can even count the Suns as they arent even a real team. Just an invented basket-case. A vanity project for that corrupt spiv Andrew Demetriou.
You can put a line through the Blues unless you were born in the 90's or later & didn't have to put up with them as a power.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sat 15 Sep 2018 6:56pm =The_Dud post_id=1756634 time=1536927804 user_id=7282]
[/quote]

I’m sorry.... did someone say something? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just to refresh your memory.... it was your good self who came back referring to another poster as a “d***head”..... But then senility sometimes plays tricks with me memory these days :lol: :lol:

1965 Saint
Club Player

Don’t worry Jigster, some people can handle the heat in the kitchen and some like to run off to teacher! :)
[/quote]

Hey Dud. I didn’t go complaining to the mods. They twigged your baiting all by themselves.

1965 Saint
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 16 Sep 2018 1:37pm
Just to refresh your memory.... it was your good self who came back referring to another poster as a “d***head”..... But then senility sometimes plays tricks with me memory these days :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Hey Jiggster, how would you respond to someone who tells you to “get your tin foil hat off” simply because you’ve expressed an opinion that is different to theirs?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

1965 Saint wrote: Sun 16 Sep 2018 8:12pm
thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 16 Sep 2018 1:37pm
Hey Jiggster, how would you respond to someone who tells you to “get your tin foil hat off” simply because you’ve expressed an opinion that is different to theirs?
[/quote]

Well I don’t believe that I’d call them a “d***head” mate..... :roll: