Parking at Marvel

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Parking at Marvel

Is parking at Harbour Town still $10.00 flat Rate for the weekend?

There have been some upgrades in the area.

Is this the cheapest parking around the Dome?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Re: Parking at Marvel

Probably the cheapest but not convenient for us. The car parks in Aurora Lane were $19 tops last year and have parked there for years, Easy to get to from West Gate and City Link and easy to get out of. Importantly, only around 200 metres walk to our seats on the Spencer St wing. All important things after driving 200 kilometres to get to the footy. It's what suits you best, I guess.

Saint supporter since '62
GRAMophone
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote: Wed 09 Jan 2019 4:09pm Is parking at Harbour Town still $10.00 flat Rate for the weekend?

There have been some upgrades in the area.

Is this the cheapest parking around the Dome?
I don't think it is $10 anymore. Was grumpy to find it was closer to $20 last year for memory. You might be able to reduce the cost by buying something at the shopping centre and having it scanned.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Trev from the Bush wrote: Wed 09 Jan 2019 8:20pm Probably the cheapest but not convenient for us. The car parks in Aurora Lane were $19 tops last year and have parked there for years, Easy to get to from West Gate and City Link and easy to get out of. Importantly, only around 200 metres walk to our seats on the Spencer St wing. All important things after driving 200 kilometres to get to the footy. It's what suits you best, I guess.
You poor bastard. Hope you found some cheap fuel given the Shyte we dished up last year

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.