Big news for the Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

minneapolis
Club Player

Re: Big news for the Saints

Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 2:28pm
minneapolis wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 12:18pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Tue 15 Jan 2019 11:04am LOL - In personal news - that thing I have been planning for 12 months will finally be happening!
A baby?
A baby - but not for me - to add to Sainter_Boys menagerie!
Congratulations Sainter_Dad. Excellent news.

I want to be a GrandFather too but it is not on the horizon.

Wait....maybe I should start planning now?

Nothing better than a good Dad Joke.
ListManager
Club Player

bigred wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 10:55am
ListManager wrote: Wed 16 Jan 2019 9:44am Ok, l'l'll spill the beans. From 2020 we will not only play Port in China every year but we will also be playing 2 home games in NZ as well. And it will be in Auckland on a fully reconfigured playing surface the size of the MCG.
Horrendous.
Why Horrendous bigred?
If you had a debt of $12Million and you had an opportunity to earn and extra $1Million per year and open up an untapped market would you say no? It is far from "Horrendous" as you put it. I would call it a blessing. It would wipe out our entire debt within 10 years and raise more than enough money to complete stage 2 of the construction at Moorabbin.

NeXus Nick is back but where is Joffaboy????
David-Lee
Club Player

I would like to comment but if you noticed ( let's face it even I didn't) I'm not recalling, repeating or regurgitating anything I hear , or see, or am privy to due to my relationships, from THE inside source ever again.
I would be interested to hear your insights and I could possibly concur in a PM.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

So it’s pbly time for this to end.

Obviously as most have deduced, this thread along with the Max King one were entirely a pisstake of the Saints Chasing Big Names, and Hunter Clarke to play mid ones. There is no source. They were principally the same thing in that they were headlines that offered no actual substance or new information whatsoever.

2 things surprised me however...

1. The degree of self-righteousness amongst a few select forumites that understood what was happening but felt that one of the set of threads was good posting and the other was terrible. Initially I found the lack of a sense of irony perplexing but then i understood it for what it was which leads me to point...

2. The actual amount of attention said threads garnered. Both threads went multiple pages and I’ve been inundated with PMs asking me for more information.
And that’s the crux of why this type of posting is occurring IMO. Ted is making these types of threads and posts with regularlity because of the infamy. Lots of attention both positive and negative.

Here’s the thing however...
This isn’t good for this forum. I’ve copped a lot of fair criticism for wasting people’s time and I do genuinely feel bad for the non-frequent forumites that spent time reading through the waffle not immediately realising the pisstake (pbly because they have lives and don’t check in as frequently as others).

Every PM has got an apology too and obviously I won’t post in this vain again...

But Ted, you should stop this too. Your style of posting... insinuations of inside info that you don’t share or is not true, regular insulting of people’s rights to have an opinion because of their lack of sources, your constant drawing sides and playing them off against each other...

It’s making this forum less relevant and less fun because it’s stifling conversation and debate.

The week you were away, there was a passionate debate about Freeman that went on for pages and there was no insulting and show boating... no inside sources, loyal/disloyal supporters, positive or negative groups... there was just football discussion. And since you’ve come back the conflict has started up again... and not just with me but in almost every thread you frequent.

No doubt i’ll Cop it for this post but you’re revelling in the drama and it’s coming at the expense of this forum’s quality.

Earlier in this thread, Pav said some nice things about me and I want to draw attention to them because Pav and I have not been on overly positive terms for very long. Going back a few years we were trading barbs with each other back and forth on many an occasion with regularity...
The point is that talking about this club is the most important thing about this forum and Pav and I moved on from the personal stuff long ago and credit to him for letting stuff go. Ted i’ll Back off you but you really should pull back from your crusade of deliberately winding ppl to the extent that you do. It really sucks.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

You received PM’s asking for information :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This attack on Ted is unfair and unfounded and the typical response from one of the HOH gang.

It shouldn’t be too long before Ted or his fast food alter ego log in with their rebuttal.

Personally thought you did a pretty good job with your parkeyTeddysainter piss take thread 👍

No doubt the saga will continue:
1. Ted reads article on saints.com
2. Ted posts on sanitational pertaining to article content without bibliography or link to illicit belief he has inside information
3. Someone posts the link mocking Ted
4. Ted gets defensive and wants people to stop talking about him and discuss the topic of his thread
5. Ted is called out for his ways by the HOH gang (still unsure of the acronym of HOH)
6. The Ted Mulry gang (takeaway, Ted, stonecold & saynta) spring to teds defence
7. Ted continues to defend the indefensible as he knows footy better than everyone else
8. night falls
9. It all starts again

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 6:04am 5. Ted is called out for his ways by the HOH gang (still unsure of the acronym of HOH)
By way of attempting to be a forum member who makes a positive contribution I have listed some potential meanings to the HOH acronym below. I do not wish to misrepresent myself, so will make it clear that none of these options may be correct.....

1) Hand on Heart
2) Hand on Head
3) Hand on Hat
4) Head on Heart
5) High on Hi-jinks
6) High on Humphrey
7) Hard on Humphrey
8) Heavy ongoing hardship
9) Heavy on Humping

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 9:29am
Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 6:04am 5. Ted is called out for his ways by the HOH gang (still unsure of the acronym of HOH)
By way of attempting to be a forum member who makes a positive contribution I have listed some potential meanings to the HOH acronym below. I do not wish to misrepresent myself, so will make it clear that none of these options may be correct.....

1) Hand on Heart
2) Hand on Head
3) Hand on Hat
4) Head on Heart
5) High on Hi-jinks
6) High on Humphrey
7) Hard on Humphrey
8) Heavy ongoing hardship
9) Heavy on Humping
Hand on himself

takeaway
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 6:04am You received PM’s asking for information :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This attack on Ted is unfair and unfounded and the typical response from one of the HOH gang.

It shouldn’t be too long before Ted or his fast food alter ego log in with their rebuttal.

Personally thought you did a pretty good job with your parkeyTeddysainter piss take thread 👍

No doubt the saga will continue:
1. Ted reads article on saints.com
2. Ted posts on sanitational pertaining to article content without bibliography or link to illicit belief he has inside information
3. Someone posts the link mocking Ted
4. Ted gets defensive and wants people to stop talking about him and discuss the topic of his thread
5. Ted is called out for his ways by the HOH gang (still unsure of the acronym of HOH)
6. The Ted Mulry gang (takeaway, Ted, stonecold & saynta) spring to teds defence
7. Ted continues to defend the indefensible as he knows footy better than everyone else
8. night falls
9. It all starts again
Finally! A HOH member starting to twig. It has taken over 3 months for HOHs to start to comprehend a masterful diversionary tactic by Ted.

Post season, after few wins, the forum was degenerating (again) into a totally impractical whinge fest, the likes of which had rarely been seen on SS, with many HOH members at the forefront. Richo was the main target, plus anyone else involved with the club the whingers could think of.

Enter the Ted. Posting news from other sites, tidbits he had heard and common sense posts, he has managed to divert many HOH members away from the club, and onto himself. A classic decoy up the wrong canyon. No bibliographical references, which has succeeded in drawing a few more HOHs in. A brave and selfless act, for the good of the forum. I have felt the need to help Ted a bit, bearing in mind the numbers he has taken on (physically anyway), but it is obvious that he is coping quite well on his own.

Definitions of Ted in the UD sum it up:

“Commonly known as the most interesting man in the world, there is never a dull moment with a ted”

“Very loyal, and a true man who provides for his family and is a Knight in shining armour”

The questions now are can Ted keep it up, and/or will the HOHs realise their folly and turn around to get to the canyon with light at the end. Interesting times.

The meaning of HOH has been listed in a previous thread, and technically not an acronym.

HOle in the Head Gang. Another pic below of all the HOHs before they board Puffing Billy for a cup of tea and another strategy meeting.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

hoars on holiday

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

hats overt harassment

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I’m not quite sure what the argument here is...

If it’s Ted has had positive impact on the mood of the forum... that’s farcical

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 10:45am
Finally! A HOH member starting to twig. It has taken over 3 months for HOHs to start to comprehend a masterful diversionary tactic by Ted.

Post season, after few wins, the forum was degenerating (again) into a totally impractical whinge fest, the likes of which had rarely been seen on SS, with many HOH members at the forefront. Richo was the main target, plus anyone else involved with the club the whingers could think of.

Enter the Ted. Posting news from other sites, tidbits he had heard and common sense posts, he has managed to divert many HOH members away from the club, and onto himself. A classic decoy up the wrong canyon. No bibliographical references, which has succeeded in drawing a few more HOHs in. A brave and selfless act, for the good of the forum. I have felt the need to help Ted a bit, bearing in mind the numbers he has taken on (physically anyway), but it is obvious that he is coping quite well on his own.

“Commonly known as the most interesting man in the world, there is never a dull moment with a ted”

“Very loyal, and a true man who provides for his family and is a Knight in shining armour”

The questions now are can Ted keep it up, and/or will the HOHs realise their folly and turn around to get to the canyon with light at the end. Interesting times.

The meaning of HOH has been listed in a previous thread, and technically not an acronym.

HOle in the Head Gang. Another pic below of all the HOHs before they board Puffing Billy for a cup of tea and another strategy meeting.

I see, so Teddyparker has deigned to walk amongst us to save us from ourselves!! The grace, the humanity, the charity, the unfettered bulldust!! Indeed a knight in shining armour (or should that be armoire) shining with all the lustre of a freshly polished turd and the unquestioned loyalty of a lemming......

IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

:D :D :D :D :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

takeaway
Club Player

True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 11:40am
takeaway wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 10:45am

I see, so Teddyparker has deigned to walk amongst us to save us from ourselves!! The grace, the humanity, the charity, the unfettered bulldust!! Indeed a knight in shining armour (or should that be armoire) shining with all the lustre of a freshly polished turd and the unquestioned loyalty of a lemming......
You certainly are a naive true believer, TB, you would believe anything.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:09pm
If you are detecting a hint of belief anywhere within my post then may I suggest a remedial class in English Comprehension may be in order? :shock:

takeaway
Club Player

True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:26pm
If you are detecting a hint of belief anywhere within my post then may I suggest a remedial class in English Comprehension may be in order? :shock:
Still don't get it? I give in. :roll: :wink:

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:34pm
No, you don't get it...…. :roll:

At what point did you think anyone took any of this as anything more than a piss-take of someone clearly setting out to be mischievous, or contrary, or both?

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Ted has his own 'HOH' gang and Ted is the Head Hoh

Highest Of Hypocrites

<warning for baiting>
Last edited by Scollop on Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Found this rare candid snap of the blue-denim-4-blue-skies crew BD4BS.
Last edited by dragit on Mon 21 Jan 2019 1:09pm, edited 1 time in total.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

hubris

somebody use hubris ffs

takeaway
Club Player

True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:39pm
takeaway wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:34pm
No, you don't get it...…. :roll:

At what point did you think anyone took any of this as anything more than a piss-take of someone clearly setting out to be mischievous, or contrary, or both?
Oh dear, wrong again. Carry on.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:46pm Found this rare candid snap of the blue-denim-4-blue-skies crew BD4BD.
Early adopters of pegging?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

feisty cribbage

i like it

saynta
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:59pm
dragit wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:46pm Found this rare candid snap of the blue-denim-4-blue-skies crew BD4BD.
Pegging. The definition of...........nah, better not. :roll:

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

saynta wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 1:13pm
True Believer wrote: Mon 21 Jan 2019 12:59pm
Pegging. The definition of...........nah, better not. :roll:
Lol Saynta. 🤭🤭🤭

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.