Matt Parker!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: Matt Parker!!!!!

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:42pm
kosifantutti wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:44pm
stonecold wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:28pm
kosifantutti wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:25pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:06pm
Teflon wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:06pm What is an “Instagram type of guy”?
is that racist ?
Difficult to be racist when I don’t know if StoneCold is white or black or red.
All of the above Kosi, always have been, apart from a brief period of being Blue & White!!!!! ;)
Are you saying you’re Kristian Bardsley?
No he’s Kristian Anning or perhaps Bob Pascoe or Nicky Dal or maybe he’s Grant Thomas??????

None of the above, keep guessing, pretty piss poor of you to align yourself with TTT, maybe I've given you too much credit!!!!! 😢

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

i visited instagram and saw a pic of 2 pink footy boots.
Is that the offending pic?
there's nuthin wrong with that?
no words there, nothing

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 12:24am
Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:42pm
kosifantutti wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:44pm
stonecold wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:28pm
kosifantutti wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 10:25pm
is that racist ?
Difficult to be racist when I don’t know if StoneCold is white or black or red.
All of the above Kosi, always have been, apart from a brief period of being Blue & White!!!!! ;)
Are you saying you’re Kristian Bardsley?
No he’s Kristian Anning or perhaps Bob Pascoe or Nicky Dal or maybe he’s Grant Thomas??????

None of the above, keep guessing, pretty piss poor of you to align yourself with TTT, maybe I've given you too much credit!!!!! 😢
Align myself with another poster on a football forum because I found his post that lambasted you and will earn him a holiday humorous and hit the like button.

Is that the way this site works in your mind?

Am I on the wrong site, is this the Labour Party forum or one of those crap “ reality” game shows where there form alliances?

Align myself???

If I must I think I’ll choose the Jets as I hate those Sharks🙄 When you’re a jet you’re a jet!

Seriously Stonecold, if that’s your take and the way you view this forum if I were you I’d be checking into forum rehab for some online perspective.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:37pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:25pm
Scollop wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:17pm
is that racist ?
Remind again what it was that you said about morons in another thread
sorry you missed the sarcasm...but by all means refresh my memory.
Righto then...sarcasm is it?

Since when was calling something or someone racist funny?

You have no idea.
you must lead a miserable life.

DJ Higgins
Club Player

Sainternist wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:25pm I agree, Stonecold. Parker, Kent, Acres and Hunter all had pretty ordinary games. Their work rate just wasn't up to snuff.

AFL players should stay the bloody hell away from social media. It's just embarrassing when they make online assess of themselves.
Fan of Parker but seemed more interested in mark/ goal of the week than winning the game. He will get a talking too about it. If we drop him who tackles up forward. If say he is safe.
Sinclair was average again this week and hunter not there yet and Kent was average at best. One of these goes for stuvo

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Yesterday was a hiccup but I think he'll learn from it - he needs to play front and centre, and Josh needs to do that too. Too many of our forwards try to come from behind and take speccies, which can be okay if you find yourself out of position, but yesterday towards the end of the game a couple of times the ball was kicked front and centre but weren't playing in front.
I think all-in-all their defenders were easy winners yesterday, and their midfielders absolutely dominated. Lucky for us Marshall played a blinder.
We are never going to win games when we struggle to kick ten goals a game. And it has been going on since 2014. I said at the end of last season that more of the assistants needed to go if we were keeping our senior coach. Our win loss ratio since 2013 is still under 33%. Would not be tolerated at any other club.
Time for the non-performers to be put on notice.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

DJ Higgins wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 9:39am
Sainternist wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 11:25pm I agree, Stonecold. Parker, Kent, Acres and Hunter all had pretty ordinary games. Their work rate just wasn't up to snuff.

AFL players should stay the bloody hell away from social media. It's just embarrassing when they make online assess of themselves.
Fan of Parker but seemed more interested in mark/ goal of the week than winning the game. He will get a talking too about it. If we drop him who tackles up forward. If say he is safe.
Sinclair was average again this week and hunter not there yet and Kent was average at best. One of these goes for stuvo
long in for Parker. Young in for Kent and Steven in for Clark imho.

barneyboyz
Club Player

saynta wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 11:39am

long in for Parker. Young in for Kent and Steven in for Clark imho.
That seems about right, I reckon Hind should get looked at too. This bloke wasn't just bombing the ball in during the pracky games and has a fair set of wheels

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yeah I reckon Sinclair for Jackie Stuv could be in order.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Some pretty hard words were spoken to a few. Players are filthy with themselves

saynta
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 4:31pm

Good to know.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Fair enough too, I thought it was our worst game of the season!!!!!

Changes need to be made!!!!!

Minimum of 3 as stated in previous thread!!!!!

suss
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 5:48pm

The first QTR was a shocker but I thought we were the better team from then on by miles.

They got lucky with a few snaps for goal and we didn't but we defs should've been 3-0.

No wonder the players are kicking themselves.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

"nosey" will be a good player for us!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 6:13pm "nosey" will be a good player for us!
+1

stonecold
SS Life Member

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 6:13pm "nosey" will be a good player for us!
Not saying he won't, just needs to remain levelled!!!!!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 6:27pm
Not saying he won't, just needs to remain levelled!!!!!
we may see him level a few of his opponents

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

I just LOVE the aggression and grunt he shows!! I agree that parts of his game are less than perfect, and he is still a wee bit "raw", but with the mentoring of someone like Richo and Brett Ratten I feel almost certain, that "Nosey" will be an integral part of a very good St Kilda FC side. (and it may well be sooner than a lot of us dare hope for)

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
silverhalo
Club Player

Don't worry about Matty Parker, he's a great pick up - still a bit of work to do but lots of great qualities. Jack Sinclair, I love, but he's such a tease - too much of a gap between his best and his worst - definitely needs to become a LOT more consistent.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

silverhalo wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 8:27pm Don't worry about Matty Parker, he's a great pick up - still a bit of work to do but lots of great qualities. Jack Sinclair, I love, but he's such a tease - too much of a gap between his best and his worst - definitely needs to become a LOT more consistent.
Sincs has the tools, but yesterday,
he got no kicks, just 9 handballs
I think 3 tackles maybe.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 6:50pm I just LOVE the aggression and grunt he shows!! I agree that parts of his game are less than perfect, and he is still a wee bit "raw", but with the mentoring of someone like Richo and Brett Ratten I feel almost certain, that "Nosey" will be an integral part of a very good St Kilda FC side. (and it may well be sooner than a lot of us dare hope for)
We need to accept that you don’t get the hangers and excitement with out a few errant jumps and unnecessary frees against.

Agree he’s really raw but I hope they stick with next week.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Premium89
Club Player

suss wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 6:02pm
stonecold wrote: Mon 08 Apr 2019 5:48pm

The first QTR was a shocker but I thought we were the better team from then on by miles.

They got lucky with a few snaps for goal and we didn't but we defs should've been 3-0.

No wonder the players are kicking themselves.
Just hope they’re kicking straight...

kalsaint
Club Player

portosaint wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 9:19pm He's been pumped up and I think it has affected him for sure. Looked like he expected it to happen.

I agree with Acres. One of my favorites. Is a midfielder for mine... And needs to play there for his development. If the coaches don't see him as a mid then he is surplus to our requirements. IMO
My opinion matches yours totally. Acres must be used in the middle or is surplus. Quality player, wasted in part roles.

Parker does some good things but he needs to show a stronger cohesion with the team. He's hard to gain his attention when he thinks a goal is potential.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

A key indicator is how Parker learns from his bravado/stupidity in how he approached the Freo game.

Players that become good ‘uns learn their lessons fast.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Premium89
Club Player

He’s also from W.A... perhaps this affected his Freo game? First game in the big leagues on home turf??