Longer - 1 paltry disposal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Re: Longer - 1 paltry disposal

6621104 wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:17pm Have to say I agree with Saynta- appeals to authority both to bolster an opinion or to refute by denigration are an unworthy distraction. An opinion may be based of fact/experience and analysis or wishful thinking. Regardless, ask for reasons, analogies -whatever, but the identity of the poster is entirely irrelevant UNLESS the poster claims expertise. Then the level of expertise does become relevant.
Stonecold has often claimed to know more because he has played at the level or inferred that he has. Whilst I agree that outing ppl on an anon forum isn't on, if you don't want to be outed then don't keep referring to your past as a means of winning arguments.

I suspected from the outset that Stoney is Lazar - not that this adds any credibility in my mind.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Moods wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:51am
6621104 wrote: Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:17pm Have to say I agree with Saynta- appeals to authority both to bolster an opinion or to refute by denigration are an unworthy distraction. An opinion may be based of fact/experience and analysis or wishful thinking. Regardless, ask for reasons, analogies -whatever, but the identity of the poster is entirely irrelevant UNLESS the poster claims expertise. Then the level of expertise does become relevant.
Stonecold has often claimed to know more because he has played at the level or inferred that he has. Whilst I agree that outing ppl on an anon forum isn't on, if you don't want to be outed then don't keep referring to your past as a means of winning arguments.

I suspected from the outset that Stoney is Lazar - not that this adds any credibility in my mind.
If posters on a fan forum for credibility, they are pretty f****** desperate!!!!!

I post because I love the club, I claim to know more than some on here because I do!!!!!

It is largely irreverent with posters on here have or haven't done, however when you see the clear lack of understanding on some on here, you pull them up based on experience, common sense and their true lack on a working AFL Club environment!!!!!

It's clear for all to see who has football playing experience and who doesn't!!!!!

I could name them, but won't as that is commenting on other posters which is a banning offence, however, here's a tip, just read their posts closely, it's all there for the educated eye to see!!!!! ;)

PS, posters could be surprised if they start trying to out other posters, as I have stated previously, warning though, I won't be doing this from behind the safety of a keyboard!!!!!

So, anyone still interested in being outed?????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Yes. But you also have to agree to do an IQ test

stonecold
SS Life Member

Scollop wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:12pm Yes. But you also have to agree to do an IQ test
Yes what, you want to go there?????

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:15pm
Scollop wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:12pm Yes. But you also have to agree to do an IQ test
What did you expect when you come up with these gems
stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:11pm
I claim to know more than some on here because I do!!!!!

It's clear for all to see who has football playing experience and who doesn't!!!!!

stonecold
SS Life Member

Scollop wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:27pm
stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 12:15pm
What did you expect when you come up with these gems
I claim to know more than some on here because I do!!!!!

Backing down again?????

As I stated, it's all there for everyone to see!!!!!

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Oh what silliness...

I can hardly be criticised for outing SCSO because
a) I don’t know him
b) based on his complete inability to provide any basis or even reasoned argument to any opinion he’s ever had usually resorting threats and the old ‘my opinion is just more valid and should be viewed that way unquestioningly’, I actually don’t believe it at all. I think he’s having a laugh.

The reference to Lazar Vidovic has been made by multiple posters on multiple occasions and it’s been inferred/implied even more than that.
Evident by the fact that I’m not the only forumites even in this thread to pick up on it

Quite literally this forum is the source. I think the connection is made all the more because Vidovic was a bit of an infield thug and SCSO frequently challenges ppl to fights here when he can’t win an argument

Whiskey
Club Player

If posters on a fan forum for credibility, they are pretty f****** desperate!!!!!

I post because I love the club, I claim to know more than some on here because I do!!!!!

It is largely irreverent with posters on here have or haven't done, however when you see the clear lack of understanding on some on here, you pull them up based on experience, common sense and their true lack on a working AFL Club environment!!!!!

I could name them, but won't as that is commenting on other posters which is a banning offence, however, here's a tip, just read their posts closely, it's all there for the educated eye to see!!!!! ;)

PS, posters could be surprised if they start trying to out other posters, as I have stated previously, warning though, I won't be doing this from behind the safety of a keyboard!!!!!

Safety of a keyboard hey champ? Pot/kettle? Ha ha ha. You re so tough online. In your safe space. Special little guy arent u.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Oooo, do me, do me! :D

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Whiskey
Club Player

And stop humoring him guys. You really think a 6 ft 6 bkoke like lazar would feel the need to drop hints online and threaten people?
Blokes like him dont need to feel big on their computer.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:18pm And stop humoring him guys. You really think a 6 ft 6 bkoke like lazar would feel the need to drop hints online and threaten people?
Have a nice holiday champion?????

Good to see you back posting, haven't heard from you till the other day, well ever since I PM'd last time and you disappeared!!!!!

The content of that message is still an option if you like, just wonder to the dock's if you like!!!!! ;)

Whiskey
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:48pm
Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:18pm And stop humoring him guys. You really think a 6 ft 6 bkoke like lazar would feel the need to drop hints online and threaten people?

Good to see you back posting, haven't heard from you till the other day, well ever since I PM'd last time and you disappeared!!!!!

The content of that message is still an option if you like, just wonder to the dock's if you like!!!!! ;)
I ll see u there in your motorised wheelchair is my guess.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:51pm

No worries champ, you'll get a big surprise if you can show enough courage to follow through!!!!!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

How is this s*** allowed to continue?

For goodness sake just permanently ban anyone threatening violence!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
stonecold
SS Life Member

Bernard Shakey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:37pm How is this s*** allowed to continue?

Where's the violence threat?????

Just a meet and greet to disprove the accusation that I'm not a disabled person in a scooter!!!!!

I would have thought I'm entitled to defend myself against such hurtful bulls***!!!!!

Equal rights, I say!!!!!
Last edited by stonecold on Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whiskey
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 8:00pm
Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 7:51pm

No worries champ, you'll get a big surprise if you can show enough courage to follow through!!!!!
I hardly think a fat guy and his mum will surprise me but cool.

Whiskey
Club Player

stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:45pm
Bernard Shakey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:37pm How is this s*** allowed to continue?

Just a meet and greet to disprove the accusation that I'm not a disabled person in a scooter!!!!!

I would have thought I'm entitled to defend myself against such hurtful bulls***!!!!!

Equal rights, I say!!!!!
I.dont think your physically disabled... i think you re a fat guy that lives in his mums basement and this tough persona you pathetically attempt to portray online is just a sadsack living in a fantasy.

<1 day ban for commenting negatively on a poster >

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:52pm
stonecold wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 9:45pm

Equal rights, I say!!!!!
I.dont think your physically disabled... i think you re a fat guy that lives in his mums basement and this tough persona you pathetically attempt to portray online is just a sadsack living in a fantasy.
Nice one, happy to prove you wrong!!!!!

Anytime!!!!!

Whiskey
Club Player

This is how u prove what an awesome unit u are. Post a pic of yourself in front of ur computer logged in as SC. Then no one will ever question ur awesomeness again..

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:05pm This is how u prove what an awesome unit u are. Post a pic of yourself in front of ur computer logged in as SC. Then no one will ever question ur awesomeness again..
Computer, really?????

Who uses them anymore?????

Honestly, just answer the PM!!!!!

Whiskey
Club Player

There never was a pm... more fantasies?

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 10:20pm There never was a pm... more fantasies?
You don't know how to open them?????

There's multiples!!!!!

Whiskey
Club Player

Thankyou. Not that i needed confirmation... but the fact u lie about that proves u are in your own little fantasy. I ll leave u 2 ur imagination.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Whiskey wrote: Thu 18 Apr 2019 11:23pm Thankyou. Not that i needed confirmation... but the fact u lie about that proves u are in your own little fantasy. I ll leave u 2 ur imagination.
I'm lying am I?????

You obviously don't know how to open a PM!!!!!

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

...And people claimed this site improved with the banning of Plugger66!!