5 Forward 50 frees against

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

5 Forward 50 frees against

Another one sided display and when it counted too. Umpires ignored the countless tackles on Martin but couldn't blow the whistle quick enough as soon as we got tackled.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
SaintJohn1956
Club Player

Re: 5 Forward 50 frees against

Agree - lost count of number of times Martin tackled and no correct disposal. Hunter tackled as soon as he takes possession and its a free kick!

Saint John
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

SaintJohn1956 wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:32am Agree - lost count of number of times Martin tackled and no correct disposal. Hunter tackled as soon as he takes possession and its a free kick!
Yeah that one was horrendous.

35...LEGEND
Club Player

The Green Maggots took every opportunity to make life easy for the Tiggers. We actually won the free count but its when and where they are paid that kills a teams momentum , and belief. Dusty got a nice ride yesty :roll:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Tigers supporters weren’t happy with the umpiring, especially in the first half.

But then again what would they know, you guys are the ones who are right. :lol:

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 11:17am Tigers supporters weren’t happy with the umpiring, especially in the first half.

Tiger fans were wrapt with umpiring in the first half it kept them in the game and turned momentum numerous times.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 11:17am Tigers supporters weren’t happy with the umpiring, especially in the first half.

Spot on for once dudley , spot on. :wink:

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:09am Another one sided display and when it counted too. Umpires ignored the countless tackles on Martin but couldn't blow the whistle quick enough as soon as we got tackled.
So we won the free kick count 22-20 but it was still another one sided display against us!

Why are you surprised or angered by this Curly?

You know the umpires deliberately cheat against us and that the AFL sanction this cheating so why do you let it bother you? Given the AFL are instructing the umpires to deliberately disadvantage the saints in favor of all other clubs, wouldn't you just accept this is the normality of the situation?

Better yet, why don't you do something about it?
Uncover the truth behind and expose the cheating (insert color) maggots, in fact isn't one called Margetts?

Don't waste your time bitching on a fan forum, get out there and expose this blatant cheating and in doing so expose those behind your theory.

Chant along with me....
- Expose those cheating, and have them heaved
- We want action, cause Curly's peeved
- We hate those pompous, cowardly cheating maggots
- They run around the ground, like a bunch of lime green ....................umpires

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
derby Street
Club Player

Dudley no wonder you are happy with the umps Norf 11 for, Filth 27 for. The final score of that game might not have pleased you too much, but then again you always come on here and slag off on the saints.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:54pm
CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:09am Another one sided display and when it counted too. Umpires ignored the countless tackles on Martin but couldn't blow the whistle quick enough as soon as we got tackled.
So we won the free kick count 22-20 but it was still another one sided display against us!

You know the umpires deliberately cheat against us and that the AFL sanction this cheating so why do you let it bother you? Given the AFL are instructing the umpires to deliberately disadvantage the saints in favor of all other clubs, wouldn't you just accept this is the normality of the situation?

Uncover the truth behind and expose the cheating (insert color) maggots, in fact isn't one called Margetts?

Don't waste your time bitching on a fan forum, get out there and expose this blatant cheating and in doing so expose those behind your theory.

Chant along with me....
- They run around the ground, like a bunch of lime green ....................umpires
Five forward 50 frees.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:56pm

Chant along with me....
Five forward 50 frees.
Stop moaning and do something about it Curly, expose those cheats!

They’re sanctioned by the AFL you know!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

derby Street wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 12:55pm

Dudley no wonder you are happy with the umps Norf 11 for, Filth 27 for. The final score of that game might not have pleased you too much, but then again you always come on here and slag off on the saints.
I’m not slagging off the Saints, I’m slagging off those dumb enough to think the umps had anything to do with the Tigers kicking 13 goals to our 3 from half way thru the second quarter.

I saw one decision that I thought was wrong where it didn’t look like Dusty got rid of the ball correctly, but then Acres did the exact same thing the next quarter and I don’t see anyone here whinging about that. :)

And everybody forgets a few weeks ago when L Fisher got his old Saints jumper out of the closet and single handedly got us over the line against the Blues, the most blatant umpire cheating I’ve ever seen!

Swings and roundabouts.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 1:44pm

Chant along with me....
Five forward 50 frees.

Just a level playing field would be nice. Dustin Martin should have been pinned numerous times yesterday.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 1:44pm

Chant along with me....
Five forward 50 frees.

I hear it goes right to the top! Gil hates us, you know, being a St Kilda supporter and all.

Wait a sec... :?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 1:50pm

I’m not slagging off the Saints, I’m slagging off those dumb enough to think the umps had anything to do with the Tigers kicking 13 goals to our 3 from half way thru the second quarter.

I saw one decision that I thought was wrong where it didn’t look like Dusty got rid of the ball correctly, but then Acres did the exact same thing the next quarter and I don’t see anyone here whinging about that. :)

And everybody forgets a few weeks ago when L Fisher got his old Saints jumper out of the closet and single handedly got us over the line against the Blues, the most blatant umpire cheating I’ve ever seen!

Swings and roundabouts.
What a disgraceful slur against Fisher, one of the few good maggotts running around today. Shame on you . :roll: :roll: :roll:

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 2:16pm

Swings and roundabouts.
What a disgraceful slur against Fisher, one of the few good maggotts running around today. Shame on you . :roll: :roll: :roll:
Slur?? It was the best game I ever saw him play for us! :D

BarryGrogan
Club Player

I thought the umpiring was pretty bad.

They seem to have totally done a 180 on the 'Contact Below the Knees' rule. They missed (or ignored) a couple of dangerous ones. Missed some blatant 50s too. MArtin's first 2 non-Hold the Ball decisions were line ball - but the 3rd one was a blatant miss by the umpire. Terrible umpiring. To then ping us a few times for similar, was disappointing.

I don't believe in conspiracies relating to umpiring - but I do believe they often get caught up in the momentum of the game, and the narrative. They seemed to ride the wave a bit yesterday as the momentum was swinging towards Richmond.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 2:38pm

Swings and roundabouts.
. You really are a dud. Offensive one at that.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Martin is a protected species. The umps have favourites and definitely question themselves as to whether to give a free kick against a well known star.

This behavior is very human and normal I guess but impossible to eradicate.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 3:49pm
The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 2:38pm

Swings and roundabouts.
. You really are a dud. Offensive one at that.
You really need to supply me a list of who I am and am not allowed to ‘slur’ in the football industry! :)

shrodes
SS Life Member

Chant along with me....
That all sounds like awfully hard work, posting a new thread every week is way easier!

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 6:54pm

Chant along with me....
That all sounds like awfully hard work, posting a new thread every week is way easier!

😂😂😂

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

Agree, almost all the 50/50 frees went Richmonds way. Momentum is important in football, and the magots helped Richmond keep in touch.

Admittedly, once broken, the Saints allowed too many soft goals at the end which masked the bias.

ace
Saintsational Legend

35...LEGEND wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2019 10:54am The Green Maggots took every opportunity to make life easy for the Tiggers. We actually won the free count but its when and where they are paid that kills a teams momentum , and belief. Dusty got a nice ride yesty :roll:
The AFL desperately wants Richmond in the eight come the finals.
They can't ignore those membership numbers.
The AFL is not a sport it is a business.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Umps have been killing us since 1873. 😊

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.