The Flux Report: Troll's Picnic Round

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Flux Report: Troll's Picnic Round

Kingky12 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 3:55amSorry to all the genuine Saints out there, however, I think it's time for the Mod (BFTNorway, aka Simon the Troll Hunter), to change the the name of this forum.

It's not really appropriate to call it a Fan Forum anymore, it's more of a Troll's Picnic really!

Again, sorry to the genuine fans, but, sick of the troll's on here!

If you don't take offence, I'm not talking to you, if you do, well, tbh, the club doesn't need your negativity going forward! Have your opinion, no problem, but seems many on here just take the piss really! 😢
Thanks for your post Kingkster. Can understand that sentiment.

But isn’t that being a bit harsh on forum funsters like our beloved Ted??? Everyone on the analysis committee certainly loves our favourite troll (and emerging young fiction writer). :D

For example, how could anyone not love this........? Come on! :D
Norwegiantedtheodorelogan12 wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 9:00pmRumour file going around that SOS Silvagni might be coming to Saints at season's end. Wow.
Masterclass. Wow.

Now, back to this week's Fluxed Report. Plenty happening (unfortunately), so strap yourselves in for a long one (unfortunately) Saintsationalists.

This week's analysis Committee:
- Catherine. (Entertaining everyone. Quite the hostess. Brought takeaway again. Chowder again, followed by the chunky custard for dessert, again. Mmmmmmmm.)

- Aaron. (Back, for the chunky custard, again. Not such a fan of the chowder though, again.)
- Saxons. (RosKilda’s favourite poster/s. He'd never go to Shanghai, but he’d go to Tassie. Coal mining country!)
- BornAgainNorwegianTed12. (Everyone’s favourite Norwegian internet troll and emerging young fiction writer. :) )
Norwegiantedtheodorelogan12 wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 5:43pm I'm a troll.
- Parquetrysainter. (Still just like Ted).
- king9. (Girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!)
- toni1975 (tony1975’s hot little sis’. More girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!)
- HarrietM (HarryM’s hot little sis’. Even more girl power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! You can’t have too much girl power!)
- Keyboard Cat. (Cat power!!!!!!!!!!! !!!)
- Owen.
- BFTNorway - Simon the Troll Hunter.

Missing: :(
- Rodger. <swoon> Come back Rodger! We can get Kinky for you too. :cry:
- Vaas Montenegro. (Where’s Vaas??? Here’s the word from an ex-AFL player. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98794#p1802914 )
- Mr Cuddly Duck. (Should be posting back here, not posting over on Big Girls’ Blouse. Come home Huggie.)
- Sainter K. (Where are you?)
- Jaffa Boy/Straw Man/Concern Troll. (Still fighting with himself/himselves. Needs to get a room with himself/himselves. :lol: )

Back. And welcome back! :D :
Biggus Martus! The word from all the ex-AFL footballers to whom Ted has been speaking, was that it was only a matter of time till you got sick of all the cardigan wearers over on Big Girls’ Blouse. And you’ve even worked out how to use the spell/grammar chequer! :wink: Though one big test remains. Have you mastered the ‘quote’ function? :lol:

Actually, two big questions remain.

Will Aaron, who despite the passage of time remains Saintsational's all-time favourite very naughty boy, also start posting here again, now that his ‘Life of Brian’ mate has returned? Are they getting the band back together? Are they on a mission from God? And what is it with the plain white toast, and the single broken sandal? (And the gourd?)

And whilst we're all getting all misty eyed and nostalgic, and badly mashing our allegories, wouldn't it be just great if those two could reprise their classic routine 'Who's On First'?

Those blokes were good. :lol:
saynta wrote:F^^k yeah! :lol:
(Ok, that may have more than two questions. :D )

Also Back :| :
‘That’ photo that Newnes thought he’d lost. Nice work Jack. ‘Career’ restored.

For Loris:
How are you progressing with the ‘Kinky Friedman Crime Club’? ‘God Bless John Wayne’? Turns out there was a butler. (Sort of.) But no, the butler didn't do it this one either.
Kinky Friedman wrote:Every time you see a beautiful woman, just remember, somebody got tired of her s^^t.

...Image Image... Image. ...Image .... Image

From Loris:
loris wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 2:32pm
saint64 wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 11:54amI was there yesterday. I have rarely been to such a feel-good event. There was a great mix of St Kilda supporters and aboriginal people. Most significant WA politicians were there, and quite a few past aboriginal players from various clubs from WA and interstate. Big Gill was there, proclaiming his life long support for the Saints. Everyone was trying to get a photo with Nicki after the unveiling (me included :-) ). No-one was in a hurry to rush off afterwards. It was an event that will long live in the memory of the Saints fans who were there, and we will be reminded of it every time we go to a game, as Nicky's statue stands in pride of place at the ground. Well done by Trav, Sharon and the rest of the Western Saints team for ensuring strong Sainter support.
I was there too saint64. Such a moving day for all concerned.

I was bursting with pride as the Nyoongar mob, waving their aboriginal/TSI and St. Kilda flags led us St Kilda supporters singing ‘oh When The Saints Come Marching In’, as one with them over the magnificent Matagarup Bridge.

For those people (I previously was one who thought it should be located in Melbourne somewhere), who believe it should not be located in Perth, sorry you are very, very wrong. Nicky wanted it here, Nicky is a proud Nyoongar man. If you could have felt the pride and emotion from all the Nyoongar mob in attendance, you may change. Your opinion. A proud Whadjuk man, tried to explain to me what it means to him and his mob as tears rolled down his cheeks. He was inconsolable with pride. His grandchildren all had ‘that photo’ in plastic sleeves, so they wouldn’t get wet in the rain. They wanted Nicky to sign their pictures. Too young to know about Nicky Winmar, they just have that iconic photo that means so much to them as a people. Nicky’s stance against racism then, still helps them today.

As ‘saint64’ said, it was joyous to see so many former aboriginal players from WA and interstate in attendance to honour Nicky. And there were a number of past WA players (non aboriginal) of Nicky’s era there as well. It made me tear up a when I saw Gil McAdam with tears in his eyes. So love that little Sainter.

Politicians of all persuasion were there. Our State Treasurer Ben Wyatt, an indigenous man, fittingly was MC.
Ben, the Premier and Gillon McLachlan all spoke exceptionally well on the impact Nicky’s action had then, but more importantly it has today as a reminder to fight against racism.
Gill reminded the crowd he was a Saints man from way back and still is today! For me the best speaker (apart from Neil Elvis Winmar) was Tanya Hosch, from AFL’s Inclusion & Social Policy Unit, it was so heartfelt. Over the journey of this statue she has obviously gained so much respect for our humble champ Nicky Winmar.

Also present were the sculptor of the statue (sorry name escapes me) and Wayne Ludbey the photographer who captured that brave moment in history, which confronted the footballing public of the shame of racism in our game. The 2 fellows who first thought up the idea of crowd funding for the statue were in attendance. Someone mentioned that both the CEO’s from West Coast Eagles & Freo Dockers were there. Hello!!! Where was our CEO? He seems to be into any social issue going - why not this important event for one of our own beloved Sainters? A few of us said we where upset that no official representation from the St Kilda Football Club was there. Why only St Kilda supporters, and Western Saints members? You could have done better management, administration of the STKFC......... Sorry for the negatives folks.

It was a drizzling with rain, which was a real bummer, but when Nicky got up to speak...... Lo and behold the the rain stopped, the sun shone through........ Nicky quipped , “Hey I’ve got the sun to come out!”. Nicky as far as we Sainters are concerned, you lit up our lives many years ago when we watched you play, and you still do today.

Like others in this thread. I was there that day at Victoria Park, but didn’t see Nicky’s courageous stance. I was in the outer, taking my Saints colours off as I just wanted to get out of that place as soon as practicable, unharmed. Victoria Park wasn’t a ground opposition supporters lingered long at after a match..... a very dangerous environment. So sadly I didn’t stay long enough to cheer Gil McAdam, Neil Elvis Winmar off for their fabulous games in our tri-colour. I owed it to Nicky to tun up yesterday to see the unveiling of his statue. Yes Nicky it’s in its rightful place on Nyoongar land and we will look after ‘Nicky’ for you, as you asked us to do at the end of your speech.
Great posts Loris and Saint64! Thank you. :D

So now we know why it’s not at Moorabbin or the MCG, or both. But there should be one at both those venues also! And someone senior from the Saints’ hierarchy should have been at the unveiling!!! :x

Assessment :
Lost it at the selection table. A-bloody-gain!!!!! !!!! :x

- Newnes back in for Hannebery the only change from <the definite article deleted by Mods> Cho!
- No Brown.
- No Langlands.
- No White.
- No bloody idea!!! :evil:

- The forward line was still too short. Again. (Though that didn't bloody stop the bombing. Again. :x )
- Snowy isn’t match fit and tires.
- Battle going down really caught us out for tall defenders.
- And yes. Some protection of the ball carrier (ours, not, bloody theirs) would be nice to see!!!
He'sHighMan wrote: Fri 21 Jun 2019 6:55pmYou've nailed it

But then again, you do have to laugh.
The Linton Street Flash wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 7:52pmOh the hilarity of the Richo team selection night.

When they send him packing, hopefully soon, I think they should invite him to name a squad each week just for the mirth...

Hard to hate him when he rolls out a squad like this... such a shame he can't name Mav!

A pure comic genius is Richo.

You bloody beauty!! :)

Another bizarre 'motivational' address to players from <the definite article deleted by Mods Cho:
- No!!!! Not this bloody time!!! We're sick of <the definite article deleted by Mods> Cho's weird and whacky de-motivational addresses to the players!!! From now on we demand changes!!!

Something to properly fire up the boys' hunger. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Down In Hobart Town!

saynta wrote:F^^k yeah! :twisted:

Quotable:
He'sHiMan wrote: Sat 06 Jul 2019 4:50pm
ss1986 wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 10:08pmPlease Kingy.... tell me what you disagree with and why. Speaking the truth is not trolling.
Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the word truth and the context as it should be applied. I suppose that can happen when you cut and paste from other threads.
Norwegiantedtheodorelogan12 wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 5:43pm I'm a troll.

For the TRUE DECEIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
The new Hole in the Ted gang.
saynta wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 6:55pm
sunsaint wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 6:24pmI am not a member of the labor party
and its weird that some people rate other countries animals with a higher regard than ours that have been forced into extinction.
Hope you are not referring to me there sport.

I care about every animal , bird or plant life threatened with extinction.
That's nice to hear, but stuff the black throated finch and every other animal plant or bird life threatened with extinction! (Especially bloody magpies and bloody crows! :twisted: ).

We only care about all the money. 8-)

And it looks like Adani’s numbers don’t add up. Unless you happen to be Gautam himself, of course. :mrgreen:
The Adani family then still profits from the privately-controlled infrastructure, via tax havens, while shareholders on the Indian share market shoulder the likely losses from the project.

As the man who used to be India’s most powerful energy bureaucrat, E.A.S. Sharma, told the ABC: “My assessment is that by the time the Adani coal leaves the Australian coast the cost of it will be roughly about A$90 per tonne.

"We cannot afford that, it is so expensive.”

More questions than answers remain. This renders the whole project even more bizarre. Why would the government put Australian taxpayers on the hook for a project likely to lose billions of dollars when the only clear beneficiaries are the family of Indian billionaire Gautam Adani and his Caribbean tax havens?

https://theconversation.com/why-are-we- ... mine-85100
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/artic ... n-t-add-up

How Gil and his fellow Schutzstaffel mates in at Gestapo HQ manipulate the system:

Looks like the TRUE DECEIVERS are backing yet more dud deals. At the polls. At the Saints.
And looks like the True Believers (both the real Saints’ supporters, and, real Aussie tax payers, and anyone else who has to live on this planet) have to once again cop the consequences of their deceit. :evil:

Posts of the week:
Ghost Like wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 9:14am
skeptic wrote: Fri 05 Jul 2019 3:12am Haven’t seen it as yet but I remember this article from when the whole boo’ing thing was going on. Thought it was an an interesting read

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/sto ... e-problem/
Cheers Skeptic. An interesting read, the jouno has an affinity with Goodes and does make some valid points, points in isolation that are damning. Some points are quite emotive and in the mind of the writer.

Racism is both simplistic and complex. To target an individual because of their skin colour / race is a simple, ignorant, mindless and uneducated behaviour. If that is all an attacker has got they are bereft of any human and humane qualities.

To be called a racist is also simplistic and complex. Getting more complex today with the fact it is not about what was actually said but how it was taken or interpreted by a party.

Allow me to make this feeble analogy. My mother died from breast cancer, her final months were heartbreaking to witness. I used to get angry at the outpouring of support a celebrity would get when they announce they had found a lump. Once my emotion was taken out of the equation I realised that the only way this insidious disease can be highlighted is via celebrities. I see this as the same, it needs a spotlight on it so it can be acknowledged and discussed.

Bridgitte Bardot wrote: Mon amie Monsiur True Believer il la raison. Le Cho doit partir!

Ironic post of the week:
Norwegiantedtheodorelogan12post_id=1803162 wrote:Thu 04 Jul 2019 9:39am
"Its Raining Kent"

Classic.
“It’s raining Kent, 30 possessions in the wet.”

Yeah? Like to see that. Especially under the closed Linton Lodger Stadium roof. :oops:

2nd ironic post of the week:
barneyboyz wrote: Wed 03 Jul 2019 1:48pmWe've been cut bad by the small forwards lately.
Never happened when that so-called dud Geary was in the side. :idea:

The Mailbag:
No new mail. However Mr Waynecarey from Waynekerville has re-sent his question asking in which year the same team won both the wooden spoon and the flag.

Over to you Trev. :D

Stuff to like:
- Clark (in particular) and Coffield. These blokes need continuity! Play them Cho!
- Paddy didn't get concussed again. (We think.............?)
- Joe King didn't hurt his knee again. (We think.............?)
- Hanners’ got through another round of footy unscathed. (We think.............?)
- The Bruce! :D Is the most underrated player in our team.
- A common purpose. After watching Sandy and then the Saintas, our seniors and ressies' choaches are on the same page tactically.
- Next week’s game in cow country is going to be shown on free to air TV.

Stuff to not like:
- Why Paddy didn't (and can't) get concussed again.
- Why Joe King didn't hurt his knee again.
- Why Hanners’ got through another round of footy unscathed.
- The Bruce! Is the most underrated player in our team. :(
- A common purpose. After watching Sandy and then the Saintas, our seniors and ressies' choaches are on the same page tactically. :roll:
- Next week’s game in cow country is going to be shown on free to air TV. :oops:
- Ross as the loose man in defence. He’s not the most reliable kick to be playing that role, and meanwhile, we got killed around the packs. Lose/lose.
- Paton on Zurhaar – he was too tall and strong, and, just as quick. Terrible choice of match up! :roll:
saynta wrote:F^^k. :(

Stuff to really not to like - scumpiring :evil: :
Note to the scumpires - it's not against the rules for a player to accidentally slip over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! :x

But anyway, here's a song for ya, ya bastards...

saynta wrote: Thu 04 Jul 2019 3:15pmf****** arseholes. :evil:

Report on The Ted Report:
Still can't get too much of a good thing! Which is still why there is no Ted Report this week. :mrgreen:

HarryM wrote: Thu 20 Jun 2019 6:28pmAbsolutely. :D

Opposition player to bag:
- Jasper Pittard. Never met the bloke. But shirley, no one could be as dumb as this bloke looks???

- Never forgetting Jamie 'seagull' Cripps!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
We’re still maintaining the rage!!!!!! Traitor!!!!!!!! !!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Scollop wrote: Sat 18 May 2019 12:09am Down hill skier. Soft. Has pace and is a good shot at goal but easily replaced.
Looks good in a team with a strong midfield
Loves bruise free footy.
- Joel Smith – another traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Norwegiantedtheodorelogan12 wrote: Tue 11 Jun 2019 1:18pmShove that up your <edit by mods>!

Next week away from Linton Lodger Stadium, again :( :
INS:
Options we're considering/not considering.................
- Brown!!!
- White. (Won’t happen though. :roll: Especially now that Newnes has gotten 'those' pictures back, and won’t share them.)
- Lonie.
- Rice! (Get him in! And don’t waste him as a BS ‘defensive forward’. And give him some time in the guts!!!)
- Hanners’. (Even if only so we can do the late withdrawal from the team thing for mismanagement reasons – coz that so puts the opposition off balance......................)
- Vidovic. (To give the Marshall a chop out. And to give any passengers a chop up at the Saudi embassy of their choice. :twisted: Think Lazar might need to make 2 trips with the Caddie' - at least. :wink: )
- Pop Kelly (If Lazar doesn’t get back in time from his ‘business’ trip to Riyadh.)
- BAcres. (In. Into the bloody middle!!!)
- Langlands. (We still hear ya Saynta. :) )
saynta wrote:F^^k yeah!
OUTski:
- Battle (injured).
- Sinclair.
- MacKenzie.

Stay OUT!!!:
- Newnes.
Kinky Friedman wrote:We can spare you.
On notice:
- Parker.
- Long.
- Seb. (Three more bloody words to you Seb. More bloody disposal. More bloody efficiency. More bloody concentration!!!!!!!!! !!!!! :twisted: )

Stiff as a badger’s ass (whatever that means? :? ):
Probably Brown, White, Joyce and Langlands..............again. :roll:
Jac Vogt, Oli Vesely, Pop Kelly and Reb Neaves - they actually know how to win games of footy. :idea:
https://www.saints.com.au/news/2019-07- ... ern-saints

Selection/non-selection clarification:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=98802&p=1803032#p1803032
As exposed in a bloody beauty of a post from both Ace and Flash...............Newnes, Saynta’s man Doulton, White, Rowe and Young will struggle to get a positioning in the seniors. Though this revelation doesn’t explain the likes of Browny and DJ missing a senior positioning. Those blokes however, still remain solid ripper blokes, and no doubt, great Australians. (Even DJ.)

Final thought:
thejiggingsaint wrote: Sun 07 Jul 2019 10:57pmWhy doesn't HE do it???? For Christs sake!!!??? DO THE HONOURABLE THING.......... GO!!!!!!!!
Agreed. We are so predictable and easy to defend.

And then there was our top 4 finish prediction. Remember that??? :oops:

'Reckless' is just one word for it. Could think of others. Like, bloody deluded! :roll:

But fat lady? Who needs the fat lady? We’ve got Keyboard Cat! :D

Play him off Keyboard Cat..............

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> Image

Thoughts, TRUE DECEIVERS?

Thoughts, le Cho?

Thoughts, Saintsationalists?

- Aeon.

guitars4 wrote: Wed 05 Jun 2019 10:40pmPop goes the weasel I'm voting Flux next time unless we can get Kinky to immigrate to Oz .:wink:
saynta wrote:Flux yeah! :)

* Great to see that the turkeys didn't get you down Jax. Keep posting! :D
* Don't let the turkeys get you down Guitarsman! Keep posting! :D
* Just spotted this one:
Kingky12 (1/3) - cementing negatively on a poster / Bluthy.

The Saintsaintional world needs colourful characters like Kingky12. Free the Kingkster!

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
guitars4
Club Player

Re: The Flux Report: Troll's Picnic Round

:wink: classic Wedding's Party's song love it :D

AeonFlux
Club Player

guitars4 wrote: Tue 09 Jul 2019 7:32pm:wink: classic Wedding's Party's song love it :D
Mosh pit, stage left, just one row back. There I am. 8-)

The Weddos are the all time favourite band amongst the analysis committee members. (Except for Ted, who likes Milli Vanili. Because, just like Ted, all their stuff.............. so authentic. :lol: )

- Aeon. :)

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
guitars4
Club Player

Brilliant Fluxie bought a tear to my eye such talent so good & so underrated . Sorry but I could't pick yo in the crowd :wink: & " There maybe one more drunk in Halifax but somethings never change". Keep flyin the flag :D