Is David King brain dead or just stupid

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Re: Is David King brain dead or just stupid

D. King seems to have exhausted his one trick pony act of sprouting meaningless "stats", and his inside line to clubs/players seems to have dried up. Looks like he is making stuff up and or being so nod nod wink wink with the obvious. Plenty of smart newly retired players with fresh approaches coming for your air time David.

On the theme of brain dead/just stupid; is it my biased imagination or has Robbo pretty much lost the plot on 360. If he is not going on air drunk he gives me the impression he is; spruiks drivel - drunk juvenile front bar stuff, 11.30 at night. Talks over Gerard, spews a stream of silly comments, has trouble making a point; always look at me interjections. I am surprised Mr Whateley who prides himself in his intellectual professionalism isn't cutting him off more or telling him to sharpen his performances. Chief Footy writer? The run of the mill journos must be pretty ordinary.

Crossy66
Club Player

Just doing his job. He's paid for clicks and getting attention, because that sells advertising, not quality of content.
Of course any time you react you've taken the bait!

Saint 58
Club Player

King is many things but he is definitely brain dead and stupid.
This is quite an achievement and he should be congratulated.
It's almost impossible to be brain dead AND stupid at the same time.
But he displays both traits again and again and again.
Well done David.

What you do for others will define your life.
[Football isn't everything ... it's the ONLY thing]
CarlD
Club Player

Yorkeys wrote: Thu 18 Jul 2019 6:52am D. King seems to have exhausted his one trick pony act of sprouting meaningless "stats", and his inside line to clubs/players seems to have dried up. Looks like he is making stuff up and or being so nod nod wink wink with the obvious. Plenty of smart newly retired players with fresh approaches coming for your air time David.

On the theme of brain dead/just stupid; is it my biased imagination or has Robbo pretty much lost the plot on 360. If he is not going on air drunk he gives me the impression he is; spruiks drivel - drunk juvenile front bar stuff, 11.30 at night. Talks over Gerard, spews a stream of silly comments, has trouble making a point; always look at me interjections. I am surprised Mr Whateley who prides himself in his intellectual professionalism isn't cutting him off more or telling him to sharpen his performances. Chief Footy writer? The run of the mill journos must be pretty ordinary.
Anthony Hudson was on AFL 360 last week while Gerard was away and he did talk over/interrupt Robbo a few times trying to keep the ship afloat. Huddo also had a drink while Robbo was prattling on - don't think he is Robbo's greatest fan (could just see Huddo's eyes rolling).

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

He's not stupid enough to talk about the Scotts anymore. Pity!

Schillaci
Club Player

He's absolutely got the better of me. Had to tweet him to let him know what a tosser he was.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

David Kink and his mate Damian Parrot are founder-members of KnobheadsRus. They rotate use of a single brain cell between them...... this is leased from IdiotsRus.com

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)