What’s up with Paddy?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: What’s up with Paddy?

supersaints2 wrote: Sat 03 Oct 2020 8:23pm It’s going to be hard without him, but for everyone who that he thwarted Marshall... Rowan can step up and win a final on his own....
Marshall has to become Ryder and Marshall rolled into one. Battle, if he’s fit, needs to do Marshall’s role in the forward line to help King out with some physicality.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Send him out on one leg.
He'll win us the game anyhow.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Someone claiming to be his brother on FB with details that seemingly match is saying it’s a 4cm tare of his hamstring... a month off minimum, possibly surgery

bangaulegend
SS Hall of Fame

skeptic wrote: Mon 05 Oct 2020 12:04pm Someone claiming to be his brother on FB with details that seemingly match is saying it’s a 4cm tare of his hamstring... a month off minimum, possibly surgery
Sounds pretty bad. Has been magnificent this year such a shame it had to end like his :cry: O'h well rest up get right & come back next year for another crack .All the best big fella & thanks for effort over the year you have been a star.

the dome
Club Player

I don't think I've ever fallen in love with a player like Paddy this year.
He's been a colossus this year and he was again today as well.
- Viscount Jeremiah

Visc you're only saying what I've been thinking for a good while now.
Losing Paddy is brutal, Paddy is simply Awesome. I have to admit I thought to myself this is too good, how long will it last. However Paddy generated a truck-load of beautiful plays that has already made 2020 memorable.
Waiting on Paddy's return.
Hang in there big guy. We love everything about Paddy, stay Young Paddy a heck of a lot of people love your work.
It's not over yet. :D