Big Fish No 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big Fish No 2

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:33pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:20pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:14pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:33am Maybe they are trying to pull something off.

Who knows.
They bloody are. Trust me.

Now the GF is done, trade time is coming very fast.
You are staying the obvious and getting VERY close to trolling.
So we can't speculate or talk about trades? We can't pass on thing we hear?

Who is the sook that reported it?
You haven’t talked about a trade at all. Nor have you talked about what you have heard other than jumping on the back of a poster with reliable sources. You have just posted obvious generalisations in the hope to inflame those sick of your party trick. I am watching very carefully. When you have an actual rumour that you can articulate fully stating the player / club then you are welcome to post it. But saying we are working on something (no specifics) and it is going to big (no specifics) is as obvious as you posting that the sun will rise tomorrow and then set again. The most obvious motivation is trolling for a reaction. Credit is given to the posters who have responded with disdain but no abuse. However you have flagged yourself again.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
johnearljames
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:40pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:33am Maybe they are trying to pull something off.

Who knows.

You haven’t talked about a trade at all. Nor have you talked about what you have heard other than jumping on the back of a poster with reliable sources. You have just posted obvious generalisations in the hope to inflame those sick of your party trick. I am watching very carefully. When you have an actual rumour that you can articulate fully stating the player / club then you are welcome to post it. But saying we are working on something (no specifics) and it is going to big (no specifics) is as obvious as you posting that the sun will rise tomorrow and then set again. The most obvious motivation is trolling for a reaction. Credit is given to the posters who have responded with disdain but no abuse. However you have flagged yourself again.
All not true but I will add you to the trade discussion gatekeepers group!

Thou shall not discuss trades and rumours! 🧙‍♂️

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:37pm
Wayne42 wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:36pm I'm not taking the bait,
Do it. You know you want to. Look at last year. We aren't finished. The pizza oven is on pre-heat.
You're a real pizza work, JEJ

Salary cap space means that Dunstan bites the crust.

Has Ratts said our midfield kneads another inside bull?

Or one that's multi-skilled (one with the lot?)
:shock:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
johnearljames
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:47pm
johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:37pm
Wayne42 wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:36pm I'm not taking the bait,
Do it. You know you want to. Look at last year. We aren't finished. The pizza oven is on pre-heat.
You're a real pizza work, JEJ

Salary cap space means that Dunstan bites the crust.

Has Ratts said our midfield kneads another inside bull?

Or one that's multi-skilled (one with the lot?)
:shock:
2 players getting looked at...very hard. No specifics yet.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Do any of these players that we are looking very, very hard at... Have an identical twin brother already playing for us?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
johnearljames
Club Player

bigred wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:53pm Do any of these players that we are looking very, very hard at... Have an identical twin brother already playing for us?
No.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Do they play for Collingwood?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Who knows.

Cool.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Who knows.
Well someones trying to pull something off........can't say who or what, but make of it what you will !!!

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Oh wow...

I’ve just heard something HUUUUGE. The biggest trade we’re working on. Will dwarf all other trades. Can’t say anything for now but definitely bigger then the trade referenced here

Lots of behind the scenes stuff happening

All will become clear in time... stay tuned. No PMs

Exciting times

johnearljames
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:35pm Oh wow...

I’ve just heard something HUUUUGE. The biggest trade we’re working on. Will dwarf all other trades. Can’t say anything for now but definitely bigger then the trade referenced here

Lots of behind the scenes stuff happening

All will become clear in time... stay tuned. No PMs

Exciting times
Stop trolling please.

johnearljames
Club Player

bigred wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:04pm Do they play for Collingwood?
More than likely.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:12pm More to come but there is word starting to get out we are going after another big fish. No idea on who it is. The club is keeping things very in house these days like Crouch.

It had to wait for Crouch to nominate us and Caldwell's decision but a big fish no 2 might be swimming into RSEA Park for 2021.
More to come but there is word starting to get out that Saintsational are looking at banning another identity of a previous poster for trolling. No idea who it is, the moderators are keeping things very in house these days.

It had to wait until said poster posted more vague generalizations with no factual base, but incarnation 4 or 5 of multiple banned identities might be swimming into bigpond rather than Saintsational sooner rather than later.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
johnearljames
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:40pm
johnearljames wrote: Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:12pm More to come but there is word starting to get out we are going after another big fish. No idea on who it is. The club is keeping things very in house these days like Crouch.

It had to wait for Crouch to nominate us and Caldwell's decision but a big fish no 2 might be swimming into RSEA Park for 2021.
More to come but there is word starting to get out that Saintsational are looking at banning another identity of a previous poster for trolling. No idea who it is, the moderators are keeping things very in house these days.

It had to wait until said poster posted more vague generalizations with no factual base, but incarnation 4 or 5 of multiple banned identities might be swimming into bigpond rather than Saintsational sooner rather than later.
Cool. What's his name Jeffy?

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:48pm

As a Saintsational ITK I hear things but my contacts have forbidden me from giving names, but let me tell you he's a big name on Saintsational. By big name I don't refer to the quality of posts, but how many letters make up his username.

I'll give you a clue, he's had multiple bannings over the last 12 months, writes look at me posts that contain no actual information and is possibly the biggest fake faux ITK on any football forum in the country.

Can't say who it is, or when he'll be banned but book mark it!

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

The latest rumour exciting BF is talk of Taranto again. There seems to be something else going on but time will expose all I imagine.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

well it got to 2 pages , he has to be happy with that.

Fishings been good.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Does he play for GWS.

And does his name rhyme with Pim Sporanto?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Impatient Sainter wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:57pm The latest rumour exciting BF is talk of Taranto again. There seems to be something else going on but time will expose all I imagine.
IF there was a shred of truth to it (I doubt) then we win trade period and Essenscum shot their bolt a little too ea4ly and that’d be priceless.....

Th4ow Billings a5 5hem if we have to get it done - gun known mid for next 10 years plus Crouch for now???? We win. Thank you.

“Yeah….nah””
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Pim Sporanto was a pure guess.....

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:29pm

Who knows.
Well someones trying to pull something off........can't say who or what, but make of it what you will !!!
Intriguing!

johnearljames
Club Player

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:55pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 2:48pm

As a Saintsational ITK I hear things but my contacts have forbidden me from giving names, but let me tell you he's a big name on Saintsational. By big name I don't refer to the quality of posts, but how many letters make up his username.

I'll give you a clue, he's had multiple bannings over the last 12 months, writes look at me posts that contain no actual information and is possibly the biggest fake faux ITK on any football forum in the country.

Can't say who it is, or when he'll be banned but book mark it!
Secret Kiel?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

flagged yourself !! ... thats Trollistic

exciting times ay

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:47pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:40pm

Who knows.

All not true but I will add you to the trade discussion gatekeepers group!

Thou shall not discuss trades and rumours! 🧙‍♂️
You don’t discuss. You just post recycled rumours you’ve heard elsewhere in an effort to get a reaction or make yourself look knowledgeable by for example, telling everyone to “trust me”, as though you actually are some kind of insider. You’re either doing it deliberately to get reactions, which would include me posting this or........... actually I can’t think of any other reason you’d be doing it. Anyone who calls you out is now labelled a gatekeeper. Well you’d be right about that in BFUSA’s case. It’s just tedious mate.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Are we falling for the Messiah fallacy again?

A Martin would be nice but our continued improvement will probably come from the growth in younger players.

Also, better team defence and ability to implement a game plan and change the system, particularly when we have lost control of the play will make a big difference.

A match-winner would help us but it's system over individuals.