Marshall’s foot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Craw
Club Player

Re: Marshall’s foot

I ran a marathon with plantar fasciitis .... First thing in the morning you literally can't walk. Once warmed up it is still sore but the pain is manageable. As soon as I finished, world of hurt again.

Eventually got it fixed with dry needling and electrotherapy. Not a pleasant experience but did the job.

Not Craw, CRAW!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

The Craw wrote: Tue 11 May 2021 12:00pm I ran a marathon with plantar fasciitis .... First thing in the morning you literally can't walk. Once warmed up it is still sore but the pain is manageable. As soon as I finished, world of hurt again.

Eventually got it fixed with dry needling and electrotherapy. Not a pleasant experience but did the job.
I was misdiagnosed with having plantar fasciitis a few years back. It was referred pain stemming from sciatica. Painful.

Is that why you call yourself “The Craw”? Cool name.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Tue 11 May 2021 12:50pm
The Craw wrote: Tue 11 May 2021 12:00pm I ran a marathon with plantar fasciitis .... First thing in the morning you literally can't walk. Once warmed up it is still sore but the pain is manageable. As soon as I finished, world of hurt again.

I was misdiagnosed with having plantar fasciitis a few years back. It was referred pain stemming from sciatica. Painful.

Is that why you call yourself “The Craw”? Cool name.
I always thought it was related to this guy...

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.