Victory room access.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Victory room access.

I've never been in the Victory room and didn't know I could access. I just received an email access to the Victory room. Is this a new thing, is the room always open to members?
Anyone know anything about it or received the same email?

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Victory room access.

The Victory Room is normally set aside for Social Club Members (Though these days this seems to be part of many reserved seat packages). Guest pass access could be purchased.

It has a bar, and meals.....both at a cost.

Not sure what happens these days, but it used to have a few players and possibly a coach come in post game for some short Q&A

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Victory room access was added as a bonus to some membership levels as a 'reward' Thank you' for sticking fat through 2020, 2021

others may have gone from Home games only to Home and away access

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saint-stu
Club Player

saintbrat wrote: Thu 31 Mar 2022 10:06pm Victory room access was added as a bonus to some membership levels as a 'reward' Thank you' for sticking fat through 2020, 2021

others may have gone from Home games only to Home and away access
Is that every week or just this week?

1ac46a38
SinCitySainter
Club Player

Well I got a bonus of a reserved seat this year. I go with a few friends to every home game and we sit in general admission on the third level. Now, because I have been a member for over 25 years I am given a seat on level 2, given not offered, my friends will all still be in GA. I tried calling the membership team to have mine changed back to GA but was informed that it was bad luck and that is where I have to sit if I want to go to games. So this year I probably won't go to any games as the reason to go is the company while watching the footy.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote: Thu 31 Mar 2022 9:19pm The Victory Room is normally set aside for Social Club Members (Though these days this seems to be part of many reserved seat packages). Guest pass access could be purchased.

It has a bar, and meals.....both at a cost.

Not sure what happens these days, but it used to have a few players and possibly a coach come in post game for some short Q&A
A lot of prominent ex players too. Saw Warnie give one of the shortest funniest speeches of his life in there one night after we beat Carlton.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote: Sat 02 Apr 2022 11:59am Well I got a bonus of a reserved seat this year. I go with a few friends to every home game and we sit in general admission on the third level. Now, because I have been a member for over 25 years I am given a seat on level 2, given not offered, my friends will all still be in GA. I tried calling the membership team to have mine changed back to GA but was informed that it was bad luck and that is where I have to sit if I want to go to games. So this year I probably won't go to any games as the reason to go is the company while watching the footy.
I had the same thing last year, I changed that this year so we could all sit together.

The MySaints App for away fixtures is a whole new nightmare for me though. Really clunky and seems to be linked across a lot of different platforms; there are issues between the App, the MySaints Account and the ticketing. I;ve emailed the club because I can see already accessing tickets for away games is going to be another exercise in frustration. A lot of people are now no longer buying club memberships, especially the home and away ones, because it actually makes the whole experience incredibly over complicated. I am totally over it to be honest.
I told the club I expect them to advocate on our behalf if we can't access tickets this season we have already bought due to all of this. I am not putting up with it this year.

Laurie
Club Player

Totally agree samaruisaint seriously thinking of not renewing membership and putting money in taking out foxtel subscription. I did not receive my ticket for the Collingwood match via email as advised by ticketmaster what was more annoying is that i could not get through to St.Kilda membership dept for any assistance.
Ticketmaster is just as bad no one to speak too over the phone.
So watched it on TV.
Speaking to Collingwood supporters they seem to have had no issues .
Why on earth those with St.Kilda memberships to home and away games cannot have the barcode downloaded on their phone.
AFL wanting record numbers and St.Kilda wanting more members has certainly made it more difficult for supporters.
No wonder crowd numbers are not as they were expecting.
WAKE UP AFL AND ST.KILDA STICK UP FOR YOUR MEMBERS WHO SUPPORT YOUR CLUB.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Laurie wrote: Sat 02 Apr 2022 4:53pm Totally agree samaruisaint seriously thinking of not renewing membership and putting money in taking out foxtel subscription. I did not receive my ticket for the Collingwood match via email as advised by ticketmaster what was more annoying is that i could not get through to St.Kilda membership dept for any assistance.
So watched it on TV.
Why on earth those with St.Kilda memberships to home and away games cannot have the barcode downloaded on their phone.
AFL wanting record numbers and St.Kilda wanting more members has certainly made it more difficult for supporters.
Well said, it's a farce.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote: Sat 02 Apr 2022 6:22pm
Laurie wrote: Sat 02 Apr 2022 4:53pm Totally agree samaruisaint seriously thinking of not renewing membership and putting money in taking out foxtel subscription. I did not receive my ticket for the Collingwood match via email as advised by ticketmaster what was more annoying is that i could not get through to St.Kilda membership dept for any assistance.
So watched it on TV.
Well said, it's a farce.
Yes, it is. I have sent the club an email about it and fully intend to follow up. You should not have to waste time and energy accessing tickets which you have paid good money for. And this is particularly true for those of us who have done so for decades. The tickets should be SMSed to those with memberships as we have already paid good money for these. Some on here will remember the difficulties getting access to tickets for the Collingwood game at the G last year, not be able to go, only to look at the supporters FB page and see people selling tickets on there. Only 18,000 people ended up attending. Unbelievable!

I told the club under no uncertain terms that if I have the same issues as last season, that I expect them to advocate for me and my family to get tickets to away games this season should I not be able to reasonably do so.