The draw

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: The draw

CURLY wrote: Fri 02 Sep 2022 9:44am The fixture cannot have restrictions on it due to the apparent size of a club. The fact that Collingwood are not fixtured to go to Geelong is basically AFL sanctioned cheating.
Geelong playing on a sardine can that should been built 50 metre further to the west is AFL sanctioned cheating.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Re: The draw

ace wrote: Fri 02 Sep 2022 3:49pm
CURLY wrote: Fri 02 Sep 2022 9:44am The fixture cannot have restrictions on it due to the apparent size of a club. The fact that Collingwood are not fixtured to go to Geelong is basically AFL sanctioned cheating.
Geelong playing on a sardine can that should been built 50 metre further to the west is AFL sanctioned cheating.
Fancy letting them spend a fortune on that ground without having to make it a proper sized football ground first. Too late now, let's hope future AFL admins tell them it's not suitable as an AFL venue. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?