Is Caminiti in trouble?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Is Caminiti in trouble?

The ‘nerds’ at school usually went on to do bigger and better things. Not many ‘nerds’ waste their precious time on footy blogs.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
D.B.Cooper
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 4:40pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 4:09pm
Sainternist wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 3:08pm
Who the hell said anything about brining back racial abuse, stopping women playing the game and condoning violence? Steady on, old chap!!

If you’re offended by people calling Collingwood players cowards, then perhaps you’re on the wrong forum? 🤷‍♂️

Also, I say it in person every week when I go to the footy. Because people like to go to the footy and vent their spleens. You should try it sometime. It’s both good fun and cathartic.
I have information in regard to internet trolls and keyboard warriors spewing disgusting and degrading comments comments aimed at elite sports personnel.

I cannot comment on individual members of this forum who I have not had the opportunity to meet in person.

I can however, share profile learnings I have been exposed to in my tenure as a volunteer and benefactor to mental health NFP organizations.

These profiles typically include, but are not limited to:

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards
- Shrunken testicles no longer producing sperm
- Project their own personality and shortcomings in their abuse
- Would never repeat these comments to the sportsperson or their family members in person
- Their parents were potentially related
- Love the anonymity of being tough guys behind a screen and keyboard
- Are weak, slovenly fat c###s
- Suffer from IBS and flatulence
- Have abandonment issues
- Poor grooming and bad personal hygiene
- Had excessive masterbating habits as youths
- Often (not always) have lecherous and peadophile style tendencies
What a disgusting abusive offensive post. You obviously have issues and I personally think you should get out more, or at least stop posting crap.

Are you sure you don't fit your own profile.

ps. I see that your post has been reported.

I have seen some of the comments directed at Caminiti by filth supporters. What was posted on here was mild be comparison. If Murphy doesn't want people to say "nasty " things about him, maybe next time he doesn't punch a kid in the head.
Let me get this straight, anonymously writing disgusting comments about a young sportsman such as those below written by you is acceptable:

- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick

But posting a profile of trolls and keyboard warriors is disgusting and offensive.

Why are you so offended and upset by this profile?

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Templar
Club Player

Would "sook" be acceptable?

Not "Simon Templar". He was here first. Please change my username to Bumstead and if possible make me one of those very large sandwiches, thanks!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 5:46pm
Who the hell said anything about brining back racial abuse, stopping women playing the game and condoning violence? Steady on, old chap!!

If you’re offended by people calling Collingwood players cowards, then perhaps you’re on the wrong forum? 🤷‍♂️

Also, I say it in person every week when I go to the footy. Because people like to go to the footy and vent their spleens. You should try it sometime. It’s both good fun and cathartic.
I have information in regard to internet trolls and keyboard warriors spewing disgusting and degrading comments comments aimed at elite sports personnel.

I cannot comment on individual members of this forum who I have not had the opportunity to meet in person.

I can however, share profile learnings I have been exposed to in my tenure as a volunteer and benefactor to mental health NFP organizations.

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards
- Would never repeat these comments to the sportsperson or their family members in person
What a disgusting abusive offensive post. You obviously have issues and I personally think you should get out more, or at least stop posting crap.

I have seen some of the comments directed at Caminiti by filth supporters. What was posted on here was mild be comparison. If Murphy doesn't want people to say "nasty " things about him, maybe next time he doesn't punch a kid in the head.
Let me get this straight, anonymously writing disgusting comments about a young sportsman such as those below written by you is acceptable:

- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick

But posting a profile of trolls and keyboard warriors is disgusting and offensive.

you really are a joke. 8-) :roll: :roll:

I will always defend saints players against Collingwood thugs and you are a disgrace.

I wouldn't be letting you anywhere near the people you say you are volunteering to assist.

I would also advise you to stop taking selfies. They are not flattering
Last edited by saynta on Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Punching a bloke with an open hand, in the chin/shoulder/throat area, as he turns towards you, is not brave or honourable, it's reckless and cowardly.
I didn't make him do it, he did it.
His instinct, was the to run to the boundary and yell abuse, like he had been wronged.
If we were to talk about natural justice, you would think the damage done to his reputation and health are really only just a consequence of his actions.
Me labelling his actions one way or another is purely my opinion on these actions, I don't know enough about his character, but at some point, you have to draw the line between running blindly to mark a ball and strijing someone who isn't aware it is about to happen. I'm not sure that's in the rule book.

amusingname
Club Player

Waltzing St Kilda wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 5:42pm What galls me is the preciousness and self-righteousness of Collingwood, followed by the media, followed by the tribunal.

It was a murky incident involving argey-bargey and no clear vision. A player left the fiedl unassisted and mouthing off.

But in the perception of Collingoowd, the media and the tribunal it's all very clear and isolated. A St Kilda thug decked a Collingwood player behind play. Gave him concussion, in fact.

St Kilda. They're all thugs. It's the only way they got to top of the ladder. They need to know their place.
Wouldn't the same be said about St Kilda supporters if you read this thread and bigfooty? Caminiti clearly provoked and attacked by a cowardly collingwood thug, racially abused, didn't really even hit him, didn't concuss him, collingwood player faking a concussion because he was mouthing off on the way off the ground.

Its excuses from all sides, when as always the truth is in the middle. Murphy was involved in and may have instigated the push and shove, Caminiti retaliated and got Murphy flush when probably not intending to, but due to that Murphy hit the deck and was concussed. The tribunal will deal with it and probably give him more than we want, but the club will decide if there are any grounds to take it further.

Templar
Club Player

The palm strike from behind into teenage Caminiti's throat does look cowardly. Nothing honourable one could say about it.

Not "Simon Templar". He was here first. Please change my username to Bumstead and if possible make me one of those very large sandwiches, thanks!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:06pm Punching a bloke with an open hand, in the chin/shoulder/throat area, as he turns towards you, is not brave or honourable, it's reckless and cowardly.
His instinct, was the to run to the boundary and yell abuse, like he had been wronged.
If we were to talk about natural justice, you would think the damage done to his reputation and health are really only just a consequence of his actions.
Me labelling his actions one way or another is purely my opinion on these actions, I don't know enough about his character, but at some point, you have to draw the line between running blindly to mark a ball and strijing someone who isn't aware it is about to happen. I'm not sure that's in the rule book.
Excellent summary of what happened and an excellent post. Don't want to get abused or booed, Don't do cowardly acts and if you do have, the decency to STFU.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:06pm Punching a bloke with an open hand, in the chin/shoulder/throat area, as he turns towards you, is not brave or honourable, it's reckless and cowardly.
I think that's an excellent summary of what I perceived happened. Something I'd be more than comfortable expressing to him in person.

He poked a bear and got bitten, then believes he was wronged. Just own it and if you wish to continue with the niggle (in the future) just make sure you keep your feet.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:01pm

I will always defend saints players against Collingwood thugs and you are a disgrace.

I wouldn't be letting you anywhere near the people you say you are volunteering to assist.

So trolling, spewing vitriol, making gutless, weak, cowardly statements about elite sportsmen while hiding behind your screen is now justified as defending saints players :lol:

Better head down to Moorabbin saynta, I'm sure they're itching to present you with your life membership.

You were really very offended by that internet troll profile weren't you, perhaps we could delve into that a little further?
Or you can keep up posting the personal insults directed at me, I'm quite enjoying those :lol:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:32pm

So trolling, spewing vitriol, making gutless, weak, cowardly statements about elite sportsmen while hiding behind your screen is now justified as defending saints players :lol:

Better head down to Moorabbin saynta, I'm sure they're itching to present you with your life membership.

You were really very offended by that internet troll profile weren't you, perhaps we could delve into that a little further?
Or you can keep up posting the personal insults directed at me, I'm quite enjoying those :lol:
Shoo fly..f****** Murphy is far from what I consider to be an elite sportsman. More a gutless sniper.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 5:46pm

- Males aged 50-75
- Low self esteem
- Low testosterone
- Often dry blowers
- Cowards

- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick

Why do you think you're so honourable. The Collingwood player started it and got his right whack. Stop trying to defend an idiot.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

I think if you look at this footage,
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... 148a132924

You could make an argument that Caminiti doesn't strike him I'm at all and that the Cowardly Filth player ducked into his forearm, which was raised in defence.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

You have his number magnifisaint. Spot on

spert
Saintsational Legend

Here's where we will see the power of Collingwood in influencing the media- don't forget the background effort they put into Milne years ago

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:38pm
D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:32pm

Shoo fly..f****** Murphy is far from what I consider to be an elite sportsman. More a gutless sniper.
I'd say he's still ahead of an old troll on an internet forum :lol:

Templar
Club Player

Caminiti live tribunal thread on twitter:

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

magnifisaint wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:40pm
Why do you think you're so honourable. The Collingwood player started it and got his right whack. Stop trying to defend an idiot.
I do not think I am so honorable, and I agree with you that the Collingwood player was the instigator and got his right whack in this instance.
I am not defending the behavior of a Collingwood player or anything in relation to the events of that match, quite the contrary.

My point is very clear, that old anonymous, vitriolic trolls referring to an AFL player who shows enormous on-field courage as:

- Gutless
- Poof ta
- Coward
- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick
- Pussie
- etc, etc, etc

Should not be tolerated, accepted as fans being fans or defended on this site or any other online forum.

If you disagree with that, and your opinion is that that type of trolling by keyboard warriors is acceptable, then you are welcome to it.
I will gladly stick with my opinion.

Would the same posters now suggest Alex Pereira now a F****cking gutless clown because he bit off more than he could chew?
Last edited by D.B.Cooper on Tue 18 Apr 2023 7:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

Templar
Club Player

"If the charge is upheld, the AFL is asking for a penalty of five matches"

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Looking like 5 weeks

#1 Ryder fan
Templar
Club Player

@DavidZita1
If the charge is downgraded from 'intentional' to 'careless' conduct, the AFL is asking for a penalty of four matches.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

D.B.Cooper wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 7:14pm
magnifisaint wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:40pm
I do not think I am so honorable, and I agree with you that the Collingwood player was the instigator and got his right whack in this instance.
I am not defending the behavior of a Collingwood player or anything in relation to the events of that match, quite the contrary.

My point is very clear, that old anonymous, vitriolic trolls referring to an AFL player who shows enormous on-field courage as:

- Gutless
- Poof ta
- Coward
- Cream Puff
- Dog
- Coward
- Cowardly filth pig
- F****** gutless clown
- Creep
- dropkick
- Pussie
- etc, etc, etc

Should not be tolerated, accepted as fans being fans or defended on this site or any other online forum.

If you disagree with that, and your opinion is that that type of trolling by keyboard warriors is acceptable

, then you are welcome to it.
I will gladly stick with my opinion.

Would the same posters now suggest Alex Pereira now a f****** a F****cking gutless clown because he bit off more than he could chew?
Gee you are full of it. The garbage you spew is endless. Does not take"enormous onfield courage" to punch an opponent in the back of the head when he is not looking.

I will give the coward the benifit of the doubt on the racial abuse because to me there is no proof.

For the record I don't have a f****** clue who Pereira is and I care even less.

You need a good lie down and give your keyboard a rest.

I won't be saying sorry for comments I made on the actions of a thug.

Making a comment to fans on a football forum is hardly trolling FFS.

Your ageist comments are like water off a ducks back.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda: Did you strike Murphy?

Caminiti: No.

St Kilda: Was it ever your intention to strike Murphy?

This is laughable!

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Feedback from tribunal on Sen

Will get 5 if upheld

If downgraded will get 4

Way overs
2 weeks I think

saint4life
chook23
Saintsational Legend

magnifisaint wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 7:33pm St Kilda: Did you strike Murphy?

St Kilda: Was it ever your intention to strike Murphy?

This is laughable!
is that confirmed

If so we need a new mouthpiece to advise

saint4life