Marlon Pickett

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Marlon Pickett

Out on bail and has returned to Melbourne. He will probably play.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Trev from the Bush wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 3:06pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:46pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:44pm Got no sympathy for Richmond players. Most of them are affiliated with Bikies such as Dustin Martin, Marlion Picket and push-up king and are nothing but crooks and a stain on the game. Good riddance. Hope the crook never steps on an AFL ground again. Poor victims. Hope he serves jail time.
Woah Woah Woah - Alleged
He hasn't been "allegedly" charged though. Cops just waited for a convenient moment to arrest him rather than go through the extradition process.

Needs to grow up.
Thank-you. I love how people think they they know the criminal justice system by watching the news. They only tell you part of the story.

WA cops very smart to get him on the trip up. Imagine them waiting for the team selection to drop and to see him there and go “we are on here ladies and gentleman”.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Heard he got 25 possessions

But none of them were his!

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 3:39pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:44pm Got no sympathy for Richmond players. Most of them are affiliated with Bikies such as Dustin Martin, Marlion Picket and push-up king and are nothing but crooks and a stain on the game. Good riddance. Hope the crook never steps on an AFL ground again. Poor victims. Hope he serves jail time.
Woah Woah Woah - Alleged
He hasn't been "allegedly" charged though. Cops just waited for a convenient moment to arrest him rather than go through the extradition process.

Needs to grow up.
Thank-you. I love how people think they they know the criminal justice system by watching the news. They only tell you part of the story.

WA cops very smart to get him on the trip up. Imagine them waiting for the team selection to drop and to see him there and go “we are on here ladies and gentleman”.
I agree regard the extradition - but reading the below I am assuming he was not aware he even had a case to answer
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... c-10953078

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 1:21pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 1:02pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:49pm
Woah Woah Woah - Alleged
It’s not alleged. It’s fact.
Channel 7 wrote: AFL premiership player Marlion Pickett in custody on alleged burglary charges
If Channel 7 feels it warranted to use Alleged - I would think it prudent for you to do so as well.

He is contesting the charges.
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:48pm He’s done aggravated burglary? Do you know what that means? He’s gone in with weapons when a victim was at home. That’s disgusting.
Also the charges are to Commercial Properties - so I don't get how you think this is breaking into someone's home - it could be that he had a plastic gun and went into a closed hardware store

The Offence Of Aggravated Burglary
Section 77 of the Crimes Act 1958 provides for two ways in which a person can be found guilty of aggravated burglary. These are:

Where the accused commits a burglary and at the time has in their possession a firearm, imitation firearm, offensive weapon, explosive or imitation explosive; or
Where the offender enters the building with the knowledge that a person was present or was reckless as to whether a person was present in the building.
The maximum penalty for aggravated burglary under section 77 of the Crimes Act 1958 is 25 years imprisonment.

Besides - we are talking about Marlion Pickett - the OP is talking about Marlon Pickett - who could possibly be the 120Kg 5'9"" Classical Singer from WA who wont be playing
https://www.starnow.com/u/marlonpickett/
Sainter Dad, I work in the criminal law industry for several years now. Take that for what you will. I’ve been doing this long enough that the media say vague things to not lose their credibility and drop words like “alleged” and “is facing severe charges and will defend himself (no s*** Sherlock)”.

Here are the facts. He’s been remanded. That means he’s sitting in a cell at the Perth custody centre and the police have enough hard evidence to deem him a risk to be released to the community. There’s nothing alleged about it. He’s done the crime and has now been caught. Police don’t remand people if they don’t have hard evidence. He’s obviously been caught on camera or left his DNA in the form of fingerprints behind and put that through the database and has come back positive. He’s been jailed before so he will be on file.

I don’t understand why you are defending a crook mate?

Aggravated burglary is as what you said posted. I do apologise I misheard the channel 7 report today and heard he aggravated burgled properties in Perth. Didn’t realise it was commercial properties. So yes you are correct, people weren’t home at the time. But he did have a weapon and had the intention to steal and that’s not okay.

He will face the court today and will most likely get bailed because the Richmond football club will pay up, but he will have to remain in the WA state due to bail conditions and will not be playing against us. I hope that shocks their playing group and gives us the leg up.
Pickett’s lawyer David Manera said the prosecution case rested largely on allegations deposits were made into his bank account by his co-offenders and that a camper van rented in his name was driven interstate by the other men.

Magistrate Erin O’Donnell said the allegations were serious but she was confident Pickett did not present a significant flight risk.

She granted bail on the condition Pickett resides at his address in the Melbourne suburb of Reservoir, reports weekly to a local police station, does not interact with his alleged co-offenders and provides a $50,000 personal surety.

He is due to return to court in August.

Sounds like he is dead to rights - even though he HAS been bailed and is RETURNING to Melbourne. Maybe you read the wrong brief.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 4:59pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 3:39pm
Woah Woah Woah - Alleged

Needs to grow up.

I agree regard the extradition - but reading the below I am assuming he was not aware he even had a case to answer
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... c-10953078

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 1:21pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 1:02pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:49pm
Woah Woah Woah - Alleged
It’s not alleged. It’s fact.
Channel 7 wrote: AFL premiership player Marlion Pickett in custody on alleged burglary charges
If Channel 7 feels it warranted to use Alleged - I would think it prudent for you to do so as well.

He is contesting the charges.
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 12:48pm He’s done aggravated burglary? Do you know what that means? He’s gone in with weapons when a victim was at home. That’s disgusting.
Also the charges are to Commercial Properties - so I don't get how you think this is breaking into someone's home - it could be that he had a plastic gun and went into a closed hardware store

The Offence Of Aggravated Burglary
Section 77 of the Crimes Act 1958 provides for two ways in which a person can be found guilty of aggravated burglary. These are:

Where the accused commits a burglary and at the time has in their possession a firearm, imitation firearm, offensive weapon, explosive or imitation explosive; or
Where the offender enters the building with the knowledge that a person was present or was reckless as to whether a person was present in the building.
The maximum penalty for aggravated burglary under section 77 of the Crimes Act 1958 is 25 years imprisonment.

Besides - we are talking about Marlion Pickett - the OP is talking about Marlon Pickett - who could possibly be the 120Kg 5'9"" Classical Singer from WA who wont be playing
https://www.starnow.com/u/marlonpickett/
Sainter Dad, I work in the criminal law industry for several years now. Take that for what you will. I’ve been doing this long enough that the media say vague things to not lose their credibility and drop words like “alleged” and “is facing severe charges and will defend himself (no s*** Sherlock)”.

Here are the facts. He’s been remanded. That means he’s sitting in a cell at the Perth custody centre and the police have enough hard evidence to deem him a risk to be released to the community. There’s nothing alleged about it. He’s done the crime and has now been caught. Police don’t remand people if they don’t have hard evidence. He’s obviously been caught on camera or left his DNA in the form of fingerprints behind and put that through the database and has come back positive. He’s been jailed before so he will be on file.

I don’t understand why you are defending a crook mate?

Aggravated burglary is as what you said posted. I do apologise I misheard the channel 7 report today and heard he aggravated burgled properties in Perth. Didn’t realise it was commercial properties. So yes you are correct, people weren’t home at the time. But he did have a weapon and had the intention to steal and that’s not okay.

He will face the court today and will most likely get bailed because the Richmond football club will pay up, but he will have to remain in the WA state due to bail conditions and will not be playing against us. I hope that shocks their playing group and gives us the leg up.
Pickett’s lawyer David Manera said the prosecution case rested largely on allegations deposits were made into his bank account by his co-offenders and that a camper van rented in his name was driven interstate by the other men.

Magistrate Erin O’Donnell said the allegations were serious but she was confident Pickett did not present a significant flight risk.

She granted bail on the condition Pickett resides at his address in the Melbourne suburb of Reservoir, reports weekly to a local police station, does not interact with his alleged co-offenders and provides a $50,000 personal surety.

He is due to return to court in August.

Sounds like he is dead to rights - even though he HAS been bailed and is RETURNING to Melbourne. Maybe you read the wrong brief.
Really hammering the allegations aren’t you Daddy? He will get sentenced. A phone ping was all that put Jill Mahrers murderer away.

I’m no magistrate. Police try and in the end the flogs who call themselves magistrates make the ultimate decision on bail. I’m genuinely surprised he was allowed to come back to VIC. Probably because of his high profile and the high surety he gave of $50k of the victims money.

Hope the scum gets sentenced. Got no time for crooks.

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Earning only five hundred grand a year but, with four young kids to feed, I guess he thought he had to supplement his income.

No doubt some will praise him as a role model.

:cry:

Saint supporter since '62
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

I've heard from a family friend of a codefendant in this case...we worked in WA together & he's a solid bloke...he says the Tigers were contacted by WA police last week of May to advise a player would be possibly extradited if an appearance to give a statement with detectives could not be arranged in 21 days.

As the club would travel to Perth they arranged for said player to stay in town after the game.

He says further on evidence.. the police have pinged the mobile he was using at the Perth Exchange exactly when robbery occurred, also have him on camera wearing a wig renting a vehicle using false identification, that codefendants used to flee the state.

One of the other codefendants ( already in custody on another matter) has been "assisting police with their investigation" leading to this arrest by giving police his mobile phone which allegedly had many incriminating texts.

My mates call...99.99% all the lads are guilty of burgularly, Pickett the lesser of offenses. With his aggravatted burg previous... so slim a chance to escape custodial sentence.

It is sad. I hate it whenever anyone choses to let the messed up life they HAD stay alive instead of burying it forever. Someone lost a lot of money, regardless that its a business. Families are affected, theres children. Its sad because prison doesnt work. Facts.
The Great Review ( docs of 73 prison studies) show 9% of convicts are postively impacted by prison and do not reoffend. 68% commit more serious crimes than previous within 3 months of release. 23% reoffend crimes on similar level.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Your surprise surprises me TGZ, as you are no doubt aware the granting of bail has little to do with presumptions of guilt or innocence unless there’s an argument about whether or not he would spend more time in remand then he would be sentence which is unlikely to be the case here.

Rather, it’s more about whether or not he’s likely to fail to answer bail and attend the hearing… which seems unlikely given his profile, connection to the club etc or whether he presents a high degree of risk to the community by committing further offences.

Now I’m not familiar with his history but given that he remains on an AFL list I dare say he’s doesn’t have a prolific offending history…
Bail seems entirely plausible.

I note with interest that you appear to have come down very strongly on the assumption that he’s clearly guilty.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

There's no point engaging with people who have clear prejudice

According to some of the posters on here there's no need for any court case. He's already guilty because...he has priors (for a start)!

The coppers always get things right. Presumption of innocence not required

The Police have never convicted the wrong person...ever

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

SAINT-LEE wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 6:26pm I've heard from a family friend of a codefendant in this case...we worked in WA together & he's a solid bloke...he says the Tigers were contacted by WA police last week of May to advise a player would be possibly extradited if an appearance to give a statement with detectives could not be arranged in 21 days.

As the club would travel to Perth they arranged for said player to stay in town after the game.

He says further on evidence.. the police have pinged the mobile he was using at the Perth Exchange exactly when robbery occurred, also have him on camera wearing a wig renting a vehicle using false identification, that codefendants used to flee the state.

One of the other codefendants ( already in custody on another matter) has been "assisting police with their investigation" leading to this arrest by giving police his mobile phone which allegedly had many incriminating texts.

My mates call...99.99% all the lads are guilty of burgularly, Pickett the lesser of offenses. With his aggravatted burg previous... so slim a chance to escape custodial sentence.

It is sad. I hate it whenever anyone choses to let the messed up life they HAD stay alive instead of burying it forever. Someone lost a lot of money, regardless that its a business. Families are affected, theres children. Its sad because prison doesnt work. Facts.
The Great Review ( docs of 73 prison studies) show 9% of convicts are postively impacted by prison and do not reoffend. 68% commit more serious crimes than previous within 3 months of release. 23% reoffend crimes on similar level.
Interesting.

In terms of the prison. What else are the police to do with the crooks? Send them to kindergarten?

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

So if Pickett plays against St Kilda this week is it Ok to Boo ?

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 6:28pm Your surprise surprises me TGZ, as you are no doubt aware the granting of bail has little to do with presumptions of guilt or innocence unless there’s an argument about whether or not he would spend more time in remand then he would be sentence which is unlikely to be the case here.

Rather, it’s more about whether or not he’s likely to fail to answer bail and attend the hearing… which seems unlikely given his profile, connection to the club etc or whether he presents a high degree of risk to the community by committing further offences.

Now I’m not familiar with his history but given that he remains on an AFL list I dare say he’s doesn’t have a prolific offending history…

I note with interest that you appear to have come down very strongly on the assumption that he’s clearly guilty.
Granting of bail is two fold. WA is a bit different to VIC so I can only talk about VIC but I hear it’s very similar to WA.

Granting of bail first goes through a police sergeant. If the often known as a BDM (Bail Decision Maker). If the offenders offences fall into a schedule 2 (serious crime) of the bail act (aggravated burglary is a schedule 2) than the BDM has the right to refuse bail due to being a risk to the public and is now remanded in custody to appear before a court.

Marlion then attended court today. The decision if Mr zPickett can be related from custody now falls to the magistrate. The magistrate takes into consideration the police’s view that the offender is a risk to the public, his previous history (he has done time in jail for burglary before and is linked to bikies - Rebels), his likelihood he would reoffend on bail, and the fact that the offences occurred in WA and he resides in VIC. These are all indicators that a man should not be released back into the community. They also weigh up if bail is needed for defence to prepare an adequate case which is probably the main reason why but based on the above post, looks like Mr Pickett has been dobbed in by one of his crook mates with a plea deal for police and will be called upon to give evidence against Mr Pickett. So he’s screwed.

The magistrate has then granted Mr Pickett bail due to his high profile, a high surety and whatever piss poor idea that his defence lawyer came up with (because all Magistrates are ex defence lawyers fun fact) and all about the offenders welfare and not about the victims. Which is why I’m surprised but not surprised at the same time.

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Toy Saint wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:48pm So if Pickett plays against St Kilda this week is it Ok to Boo ?
I’ll boo if you boo

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 6:29pm There's no point engaging with people who have clear prejudice

According to some of the posters on here there's no need for any court case. He's already guilty because...he has priors (for a start)!

The coppers always get things right. Presumption of innocence not required

The Police have never convicted the wrong person...ever
You must have a love for the coppers?

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:39pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 6:26pm I've heard from a family friend of a codefendant in this case...we worked in WA together & he's a solid bloke...he says the Tigers were contacted by WA police last week of May to advise a player would be possibly extradited if an appearance to give a statement with detectives could not be arranged in 21 days.

Interesting.

In terms of the prison. What else are the police to do with the crooks? Send them to kindergarten?
Speaking in general terms and not related to this case…
For first time or lower grade offenders… those that successfully complete CCOs, the reoffending rates are really really low whereas those that go to prison, stats show that those that will return to custody or offend more are really high.

My experience is that people generally commit offences for a reason. It can be difficulties with anger, trauma, mental illness, homelessness, drug addiction or the fact that a lot of people don’t have the skills/resources to earn a living any other way.

If you can’t/don’t address those issues or support people to do them, which in many instances prison can’t/doesn’t… well, nothing has changed for the person when they come out.

The biggest benefit that prison has in society… is that it takes people when they are the at risk of offending (as they’re or have offended/ing) and removes them from it at that time…
But as a deterrent… it doesn’t work. People that are offending/considering offending etc won’t not do it due to the fear of getting caught or the fear of going to prison.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Oh ffs enough with the Perry Mason wanna be’s ffs
I work holding a Stop sign in construction…know nothing about law but I’ll have a go too..
honestly we don’t need another bush lawyer on this site we already got 1 numpty
It’s sad for Richmond
It’s not sad for St Kilda
I just hope Cotchin was with him..

“Yeah….nah””
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:55pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:39pm

Interesting.

Speaking in general terms and not related to this case…
For first time or lower grade offenders… those that successfully complete CCOs, the reoffending rates are really really low whereas those that go to prison, stats show that those that will return to custody or offend more are really high.

My experience is that people generally commit offences for a reason. It can be difficulties with anger, trauma, mental illness, homelessness, drug addiction or the fact that a lot of people don’t have the skills/resources to earn a living any other way.

If you can’t/don’t address those issues or support people to do them, which in many instances prison can’t/doesn’t… well, nothing has changed for the person when they come out.

The biggest benefit that prison has in society… is that it takes people when they are the at risk of offending (as they’re or have offended/ing) and removes them from it at that time…
But as a deterrent… it doesn’t work. People that are offending/considering offending etc won’t not do it due to the fear of getting caught or the fear of going to prison.
Yes I’m my experience I do agree with the above.

Thanks for sharing this information. 🙏

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Teflon wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:58pm Oh ffs enough with the Perry Mason wanna be’s ffs
I work holding a Stop sign in construction…know nothing about law but I’ll have a go too..
It’s sad for Richmond
That explains why you are so cynical. Must be hard standing in the heat in your boots.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:51pm
skeptic wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 6:28pm Your surprise surprises me TGZ, as you are no doubt aware the granting of bail has little to do with presumptions of guilt or innocence unless there’s an argument about whether or not he would spend more time in remand then he would be sentence which is unlikely to be the case here.

Granting of bail is two fold. WA is a bit different to VIC so I can only talk about VIC but I hear it’s very similar to WA.

Granting of bail first goes through a police sergeant. If the often known as a BDM (Bail Decision Maker). If the offenders offences fall into a schedule 2 (serious crime) of the bail act (aggravated burglary is a schedule 2) than the BDM has the right to refuse bail due to being a risk to the public and is now remanded in custody to appear before a court.

Marlion then attended court today. The decision if Mr zPickett can be related from custody now falls to the magistrate. The magistrate takes into consideration the police’s view that the offender is a risk to the public, his previous history (he has done time in jail for burglary before and is linked to bikies - Rebels), his likelihood he would reoffend on bail, and the fact that the offences occurred in WA and he resides in VIC. These are all indicators that a man should not be released back into the community. They also weigh up if bail is needed for defence to prepare an adequate case which is probably the main reason why but based on the above post, looks like Mr Pickett has been dobbed in by one of his crook mates with a plea deal for police and will be called upon to give evidence against Mr Pickett. So he’s screwed.

The magistrate has then granted Mr Pickett bail due to his high profile, a high surety and whatever piss poor idea that his defence lawyer came up with (because all Magistrates are ex defence lawyers fun fact) and all about the offenders welfare and not about the victims. Which is why I’m surprised but not surprised at the same time.
I see. Let me raise your thank you below with a much appreciated here. As you may have guessed, my back ground is in health with a little bit of experience with the legal system but certainly not to the extent nor the knowledge that you’ve demonstrated here.

I’ll add one tidbit…

I recently finished a grad cert in criminology and wrote a lit review based on the general public’s perception of sentencing by Magistrate.

The research was overwhelmingly clear across all times and places around the world that whilst the public universally believes Magistrates are soft on crime…

When armed with all the relevant information and understanding sentencing, when they did studies they found that Magistrates sentenced either harsher or at least as hard as what members of the public thought the sentence should have been.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Woah Woah Woah - Alleged
Alleged, nah!

This is Saintsational, we convict and sentence before evidence is presented and no need for a trial.
Remember someone called Lovett.
Last edited by ace on Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:07pm

I see. Let me raise your thank you below with a much appreciated here. As you may have guessed, my back ground is in health with a little bit of experience with the legal system but certainly not to the extent nor the knowledge that you’ve demonstrated here.

I’ll add one tidbit…

I recently finished a grad cert in criminology and wrote a lit review based on the general public’s perception of sentencing by Magistrate.

The research was overwhelmingly clear across all times and places around the world that whilst the public universally believes Magistrates are soft on crime…

When armed with all the relevant information and understanding sentencing, when they did studies they found that Magistrates sentenced either harsher or at least as hard as what members of the public thought the sentence should have been.
Interesting. Thanks for the share.

In my experience the victims and the prosecutors/police don’t agree with what the sentence should be.

Do you think Marlion should play based on the above?

I think he has brought the game in disrepute and should never step on a ground again. Hopefully he dobs Dustin Martin in as well and we have two for the price of one off the pitch for the clash.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:27pm
skeptic wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:07pm

I’ll add one tidbit…

Interesting. Thanks for the share.

In my experience the victims and the prosecutors/police don’t agree with what the sentence should be.

Do you think Marlion should play based on the above?

I think he has brought the game in disrepute and should never step on a ground again. Hopefully he dobs Dustin Martin in as well and we have two for the price of one off the pitch for the clash.
Without meaning to sound evasive… I’m not in anyway, shape or form qualified to comment on such things with any degree of credibility. I wouldn’t know what to take in to consideration or how much weight to put on any of it.

On a more personal level… my knowledge of the case is compromised squarely from what has been posted here which is another black mark.

My natural inclination is to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise which admittedly leads me to a life of perceived, higher levels of disappointment with how things work out.

I guess though that I’d rather hope for the best and feel let down rather than just expecting the worst

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:01pm
Teflon wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 7:58pm Oh ffs enough with the Perry Mason wanna be’s ffs
It’s sad for Richmond
That explains why you are so cynical. Must be hard standing in the heat in your boots.
They’re boots you’d never fill…your worship ..
Or would you prefer we call you Rumphole?

“Yeah….nah””
TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

Teflon wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:45pm
TheGreatZacsby wrote: Mon 12 Jun 2023 8:01pm
It’s sad for Richmond
They’re boots you’d never fill…your worship ..
Or would you prefer we call you Rumphole?
Teflon… I wear boots too… but to jobs you wish you would never want to see or attend.

Annoyedsaint
Club Player

Leopards don’t change their spots.
You aren’t remanded in custody for no reason.

Chants such as cuff him, check his socks & pockets, don’t drop the soap, etc. will be used if he plays.

Go hard.