Where’s the arrogance of the “we can’t possibly lose crowd” now

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: Where’s the arrogance of the “we can’t possibly lose crowd” now

Remember the game vs Injectors when Rooey had to apologise to a female staffer post-game? When he was a bit 'harsh' with her?
He was angry about the crap performance and wanted to get the guys in to blast them.

Will anyone put their hand up and call out their team-mates?

Maybe Goddard should play Bad Cop and yell at them, cos Harves at training is 'good cop' - 'guys, it's fine, doesn't have to be perfect, keep at it'

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

This could be a turning point!!!

Listen 👂 up!

Port Adelaide were on their knees a couple of years ago.

Then they played us in Cairns, and just sneaked home.

Now they are a powerhouse.

Uppu Uppu ando away desu.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

The Fireman wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:50pm Sorry sydneysainter but you are really starting to give me the s***s . You aren’t a real supporter, you do nothing but focus on the negative.. do me a favour and do it somewhere else.
All on here want the same thing ..give it a rest stupid
The “real supporter” argument - maybe the so called ethos of the “real supporter” is the reason why we’ve only won 1 premiership in 150 years.

I agree, we all want the same, which I’m sure is a premiership, but I’m sorry, I will not pretend to be content with mediocrity because it’s taboo to criticise your club.

We have a payroll of many highly paid administrators who in my view, have kept this club in no man’s land for the last 12 years and if things persist, the very survival of the club will be in jeopardy.

I will call it how I see it. We are a poorly run institution abd sports is a performance based industry and as we should expect better.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
nobhead
Club Player

The Fireman wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 9:07pm
nobhead wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:58pm
Mr Magic wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:45pm
nobhead wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:37pm
Mr Magic wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:30pm
B.M wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:25pm How did you rate the performance Magic?

I don’t judge on WL

I rate on performance

IMO it was pathetic
How did I rate it?
I’m just a supporter so I’ll take the win.
It’s not like we win over there regularly is it?
But given your self professed football knowledge I’m sure you’ll school us all on how bad it was.
Surely even the most loyal supporters can't be happy with that performance.
I didn’t say I was satisfied
When you’ve followed this Club as long as I have I’ve learned to accept the small victories along the way
Mate with all due respect ,im 54 and have supported this club all my life.i just want to see them win a premiership and this current team aint going to deliver that with performaces like today.the most annoying thing is that imo we are a mile off it.
With all due respect, I have followed them a lot longer. I still have faith and accept that although tonight may not have been convincing we have been close to some of the best sides this season.
I don’t see us as a Mile off , I see us as a Ruckman and midfield short of being a premiership team next year
Hope your right firey,for all our sake!

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 9:22pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:50pm Sorry sydneysainter but you are really starting to give me the s***s . You aren’t a real supporter, you do nothing but focus on the negative.. do me a favour and do it somewhere else.
All on here want the same thing ..give it a rest stupid
The “real supporter” argument - maybe the so called ethos of the “real supporter” is the reason why we’ve only won 1 premiership in 150 years.

I agree, we all want the same, which I’m sure is a premiership, but I’m sorry, I will not pretend to be content with mediocrity because it’s taboo to criticise your club.

We have a payroll of many highly paid administrators who in my view, have kept this club in no man’s land for the last 12 years and if things persist, the very survival of the club will be in jeopardy.

I will call it how I see it. We are a poorly run institution abd sports is a performance based industry and as we should expect better.
Cool story. Any chance of doing me and everyone else a favour by telling it somewhere else?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

The thing is Sydney sainter we have all been through this together. We know how it works. We know where we are at ,, to hear someone belly aching like you all the time is just a f****** pain in the arse
Give it a rest
Either support the club or f*** off?

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

nobhead wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 9:23pm
The Fireman wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 9:07pm
nobhead wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:58pm
Mr Magic wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:45pm
nobhead wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:37pm
Mr Magic wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:30pm
B.M wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 8:25pm How did you rate the performance Magic?

I don’t judge on WL

I rate on performance

IMO it was pathetic
How did I rate it?
I’m just a supporter so I’ll take the win.
It’s not like we win over there regularly is it?
But given your self professed football knowledge I’m sure you’ll school us all on how bad it was.
Surely even the most loyal supporters can't be happy with that performance.
I didn’t say I was satisfied
When you’ve followed this Club as long as I have I’ve learned to accept the small victories along the way
Mate with all due respect ,im 54 and have supported this club all my life.i just want to see them win a premiership and this current team aint going to deliver that with performaces like today.the most annoying thing is that imo we are a mile off it.
With all due respect, I have followed them a lot longer. I still have faith and accept that although tonight may not have been convincing we have been close to some of the best sides this season.
I don’t see us as a Mile off , I see us as a Ruckman and midfield short of being a premiership team next year
Hope your right firey,for all our sake!
Let's hope together 😉👍

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

The Fireman wrote: Sun 02 Jul 2023 9:26pm The thing is Sydney sainter we have all been through this together. We know how it works. We know where we are at ,, to hear someone belly aching like you all the time is just a f****** pain in the arse
Give it a rest
Either support the club or f*** off?
Sorry you feel that way Firey. I’ll do what I can to rein it in, but I’ll continue to call out sloppy management as I see it.

You may just need to ignore my posts in the future.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.