Ban me, I’m DONE!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Ban me, I’m DONE!

I’ve had a gut full of supporting blatantly worst football team by a country Mike in the developed world and I’m done with the attitude that we accept the mediocrity for what it is and still stick far, because that is what so called decent supporters do.

Ban me. I’ll be glad to be gone and the majority of posters on this forum will also be glad to see the back of me.

Good bye St Kilda and thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so good. You will NEVER win another flag.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ban me, I’m DONE!

yeah bye.
Ban yourself..easy

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 6:55pm I’ve had a gut full of supporting blatantly worst football team by a country Mike in the developed world and I’m done with the attitude that we accept the mediocrity for what it is and still stick far, because that is what so called decent supporters do.

Ban me. I’ll be glad to be gone and the majority of posters on this forum will also be glad to see the back of me.

Good bye St Kilda and thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so good. You will NEVER win another flag.
Best post you've ever made on here

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Please ban the OP

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I haven’t been posting today…
Where’s the link between you being frustrated with the club and hating the forum?

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

After starting four separate threads just to demonstrate what gormless fool.you are, just do us all a favour and effoff.

Saint supporter since '62
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 6:55pm I’ve had a gut full of supporting blatantly worst football team by a country Mike in the developed world and I’m done with the attitude that we accept the mediocrity for what it is and still stick far, because that is what so called decent supporters do.

Yep, to your third last sentence.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 06 Aug 2023 9:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter please don't come back. We are all pissed off. We don't need your comments to remind us.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

come on folks, get around sydney sainter, clearly he's struggling but at the end of the day he's a sainter and just having a moment.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Vortex wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 9:27pm come on folks, get around sydney sainter, clearly he's struggling but at the end of the day he's a sainter and just having a moment.
Cheers Vortex, but this is it.

The club through its Finnis years of chasing family values and positive PR has consequently established a culture where winning is barely a secondary goal and this has filtered down and become ingrained in the playing group and I don’t think even Lyon can undo it.

I know my limits. I’m done. I’ll be watching the Giants moving forward, for the sake of my own sanity and I won’t be missed.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

SydneySainter wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 9:43pm
Vortex wrote: Sun 06 Aug 2023 9:27pm come on folks, get around sydney sainter, clearly he's struggling but at the end of the day he's a sainter and just having a moment.
Cheers Vortex, but this is it.

The club through its Finnis years of chasing family values and positive PR has consequently established a culture where winning is barely a secondary goal and this has filtered down and become ingrained in the playing group and I don’t think even Lyon can undo it.

I know my limits. I’m done. I’ll be watching the Giants moving forward, for the sake of my own sanity and I won’t be missed.
understand mate, that's a shame if we lose you though, here's hoping a change of heart after this moment subsides.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Ban me
Ban my head
Ban me, please, I don't want to be dead
Fix it

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

just f*** off and man up

make your own decisions and leave the rest of us out of your inadequate life

Maybe take up following something else

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SS - you need to take a step back mate
Once you realise this side is a work in progress after a decade of neglect, that it’s not really capable of much more atm but that we do have some green shoots of good kids coming through then you realise a loss today can tell us more than a cheap get out of jail win
Cheer for the off-season
Cheer for a genuine cull that’s king over due
Cheer /pray that our recruitment doesn’t go Trout again…
We are 2 years at least off top 4
Accept that and that’ll manage your expectations
I was at the game today
Saw us play good footy for a half ….
Watched a car crash in slow mo and just laughed when I realised….Carlton (missing gun players like Walsh/Cerra) just have more midfield talent …

“Yeah….nah””