Steele Rumors not going away

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Steele Rumors not going away

Saintmike65 wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 7:35pm Let me put this rumour to bed…I promise it’s rubbish
1000% A Saint for life

nostalgicsaint
Club Player

mad saint guy wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 1:20am A fully fit Steele with a pre season under his belt would make a world of difference next year. Terrible idea to trade him unless there was something very very valuable coming back
+1

And has been instrumental in some of our wins despite the criticism of his form.

Disclaimer: posts are my views and shouldn't be taken as fact, even if I am in fact right.
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 6:44am
Saintmike65 wrote: Sun 27 Aug 2023 7:35pm Let me put this rumour to bed…I promise it’s rubbish
1000% A Saint for life
Contrast with a number of prolific posters who seem unable to embrace a winning season. Still potting players and recalling decade old slights. Cannot bring themselves to change opinions/ingrained negatively despite all the positivity of the season. Strange.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 8:33am
1000% A Saint for life
Contrast with a number of prolific posters who seem unable to embrace a winning season. Still potting players and recalling decade old slights. Cannot bring themselves to change opinions/ingrained negatively despite all the positivity of the season. Strange.
We’ll B said Yorkeys
And you’re an excellent case in point
Not 4 weeks ago utterly dejected in Ross Lyon, why are we better? All these people denoting him as improving the club…where’s the evidence you cried!
Now you’re out front extolling the virtues of a successful season!
God bless you
Stick fat.

“Yeah….nah””
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 3:40pm
1000% A Saint for life
We’ll B said Yorkeys
Not 4 weeks ago utterly dejected in Ross Lyon, why are we better? All these people denoting him as improving the club…where’s the evidence you cried!
God bless you
Stick fat.
I just blow with the wind. Ride every contest. Can see, I think, tactial gems being thrown up often under current coaches to thwart the enemy, where before it was mainly appeals to character and resolve we now have extra planning and science in our efforts. The team looks a tight group. Everything from here is a bonus.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Yorkeys wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 4:52pm
1000% A Saint for life
We’ll B said Yorkeys
God bless you
Stick fat.
I just blow with the wind. Ride every contest. Can see, I think, tactial gems being thrown up often under current coaches to thwart the enemy, where before it was mainly appeals to character and resolve we now have extra planning and science in our efforts. The team looks a tight group. Everything from here is a bonus.
Good on you for coming around…. And admitting it

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

1000% A Saint for life
We’ll B said Yorkeys
God bless you
Stick fat.

lol

yep

this is the 'second wave' of the new/old righteous

they had to give it up after the first month, reluctantly, but denigrate and grumble as they mounted the horse

then when form fell off, they reverted to form, venting spleen about the 'RTRB' (Ross-the-Rotten-Bastard) and cannons firing at the usual ..

now all of a sudden, they need to re-set the sails again, but guns blazing of course... like a dog just as they stop barking...a few half barks!

in the name of goodness...

lol

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote: Tue 29 Aug 2023 10:27pm
1000% A Saint for life
We’ll B said Yorkeys
God bless you
Stick fat.

lol

yep

this is the 'second wave' of the new/old righteous

they had to give it up after the first month, reluctantly, but denigrate and grumble as they mounted the horse

then when form fell off, they reverted to form, venting spleen about the 'RTRB' (Ross-the-Rotten-Bastard) and cannons firing at the usual ..

now all of a sudden, they need to re-set the sails again, but guns blazing of course... like a dog just as they stop barking...a few half barks!

in the name of goodness...

lol
Cruel Shane. Thanks for the magnanimity. Halo straight?

The G Train Legacy
Club Player

1000% A Saint for life

We’ll B said Yorkeys
God bless you
Stick fat.
You're welcome to join the RLFC.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

lol @ halo straight

nice work
(considered that filed)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

1000% A Saint for life
very good post and yes I gotta tellya this has me puzzled.