RTB presser.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

NickyDal
Club Player

Re: RTB presser.

Dis Believer wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 10:49pm
NickyDal wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 4:48pm
Vortex wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 4:12pm
Dis Believer wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 3:46pm
Did we look like boys against men with GWS? Yes we did,

...basically ARE still boys......

It would appear we agree on the same drivel, however I'm waiting for the boys to produce some results before I announce the boys as being capable of being a sustainable top 4 side. There is a long long way to go with so many things to go right and where so many things can go wrong. This is St Kilda after all.

As lways though I'll enjoy the ride.
Agreed. Some of the talk about our youth on this forum is hilarious. Such and such will be the new Bont and future captain. Seriously over the top. Lets get these promising kids to at least 50 games before we go anointing them as future champions and the Saints winning the flag FFS
You do realise that barring injury issues Pou, Windy, Owens, NWM, King, Henry, Dow, should all be past 50 games by the end of this next season. Actually Pou will probably be a couple of games short, but he also won't even be 20 years old at that point......

The future is coming quicker than you realise.....
That's good. That means that at the start of the 2025 season we should know how many of our young guys are any good. Right now we have no clue.

NeXus Nick
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 10:34pm Ross on Mattaes: "we are the last bastion of great cups. there's cups and then there's cups. there's no greater cup to be won than here. Mattaes has said he wanted to get out of Adelaide. He doesn't want to be in Adelaide and wants to win a great cup"

Ross Lyon

Love it! You get the feeling (as some insiders alluded to when he was approached by the club) he’s desperate for a flag cause he knows winning at St Kilda puts him into footy mortality (I think he genuinely also loves the joint).
Thank god we are no longer on the previous “beige” path
Exciting times.
Back youth.
I think you mean immortality as, otherwise, he'd be just another Richo, Ratten, et al.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Dis Believer wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 10:49pm

The future is coming quicker than you realise.....

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

True Believer has found the Flux Capacitor!

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

No, but what I have found sounds a lot like flux capacitor....

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Dis Believer wrote: Sat 16 Dec 2023 7:55pm No, but what I have found sounds a lot like flux capacitor....
Fooks copulator?

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 2:18pm No good having your expectations dashed and sending of Cripps for a packet of chips.
This still irks me and the Eagles never reciprocated in kind as they said they would at the time.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

samuraisaint wrote: Tue 26 Dec 2023 7:59am
CQ SAINT wrote: Thu 14 Dec 2023 2:18pm No good having your expectations dashed and sending of Cripps for a packet of chips.
This still irks me and the Eagles never reciprocated in kind as they said they would at the time.
Be fair, possibly preoccupied with wholesale illicit drug taking, a coach off the rails, a captain and golden boy playing revolving doors with the prison system, Judd wanting to get the hell out, what to do with all the surplus millions; and when your poo doesn't stink why bother being fair dinkum with the Saints, one of those damn Victorian Clubs.