The Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report: No Ro$$y & his Saynta. No footy. But, 100% Saynt Kilda.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AeonFlux
Club Player

The Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report: No Ro$$y & his Saynta. No footy. But, 100% Saynt Kilda.

8-)

Content warning!

This post contains zero football content. However, it features 100% Saynt Kilda content. 8-)

And sorry Nosh. There's also zero gibberish (for a change.) Trev doesn't do gibberish.
HarryM wrote: Thu 05 Oct 2023 3:48pmAbsolutely not! :D
Kinky Friedman wrote: Thu 05 Oct 2023 4:08pm You can lead Trev to gibberish, but you cannnot make him drink.

The 'Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report' is very proudly sponsored by..........

HarryM wrote: Mon 07 Aug 2023 3:23pmOnya dad! :D

Trunk Monkey. What very motorist needs. Even Volvo drivers. (Actually, especially Volvo drivers. Image :P )
So come on ZZ'ers! Be like our favourite born again greenie eco-warriors, Annoyingsaynt and Vortemortex (Piledhigher&Deeper). Get yourself a trunk monkey to go with your Chery EV, and help save the planet.
Onay Annoyingsaynt! 8-) Onya Vortemortex! 8-)

Axial Flux electric motors. With an Axial Flux motor... how could you go wrong? 😎

Guaranteed to work against Daughters of Beaches key forwards! :lol:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

For when life just sucks.

As used and recommended by Scotty from Marketing, and saynt Nosher after watching the World Cup penalty shoot out. :mrgreen:

And /or (but not 'nor', right Nosh? :wink: ),

No more footy. :( And the Skunks are premiers! :evil: The timing is perfect.

And Trev knows it. :idea:

Trev from the Boat wrote: Thu 05 Oct 2023 2:46pm

Trev from the Bush also wrote: Mon 25 Sep 2023 1:33pmI've taken a week to respond to this thread because II had to repair an old VHS tape player (blown fuse only) and clean the heads, hook it up to my telly in the Batcave and, with white gloves on, insert my precious VHS copy of the entire match into the tape-eater and press play. All of this after ensuring the fridge was well stocked and contents at a comfortable temperature.

Hey Trev. try this. :)

Prez Fred Basset ITK wrote: Thu 05 Oct 2023 4:08pm
Onya Trev! 8-)

Love and Fortius Quo Fidelius,

- Fred.

tony74 wrote: Sun 13 Aug 2023 11:59pmWe may not be the best team in the league at the moment, but I can assure you we are well up there as the best club in the league. Proud to be a Sainter
Yorkeys wrote: Mon 13 Mar 2023 6:39pmFred Bassett is fantastic
Vortemort - the poster whose name firey dares not speak wrote: Thu 01 Dec 2022 6:31amBassett is a genius.
:mrgreen:

HarryM wrote: Tue 18 Apr 2023 6:11pmAbsolutely. :shock: :D :shock:

Thoughts, Rodger? <swoon> ................. Image
Thoughts, Saintsationalists...?

- Aeon.

Tim Whitmarsh, the A G Leventis Professor of Greek Culture at the University of Cambridge wrote:
Aeon is where the world’s best best thinkers share their insights into issues of central importance to our times. It is reliably the best place to find content that is punchy, insightful, accessible and always unpredictable.

https://aeon.co/
A top read.

Image Still the host with the most. :D

Yep. He's still here Nosh.

Lizard Boy! Still even more reviled than Jade Gresham. :evil:

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Re: The Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report: No Ro$$y & his Saynta. No footy. But, 100% Saynt Kilda.

Quite prophetic post there Aeon, as Trev could do with a boat right at the minute. 130 mm of valuable wet stuff has deposited itself from the sky in just 48 hours. My fair abode now resembles the far flung isle of St Kilda in the photos. The old ute has been rendered useless until I can find an outboard motor to attach to its tailgate.

Great photos, I can tick that St Kilda off my bucket list.

Saint supporter since '62
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report: No Ro$$y & his Saynta. No footy. But, 100% Saynt Kilda.

Those photos make the Island of St Kilda look as bare as our trophy cabinet

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
AeonFlux
Club Player

Update: The Trev from the Boat Ultimate Pilgrimage Report: No Ro$$y & his Saynta. No footy. But, sorta' 100% Saynt Kilda

And sorry Nosh. There's still zero gibberish. Trev still doesn't do gibberish.
HarryM wrote: Tue 23 Jan 2024 5:13pmAbsolutely still not! :D
Kinky Friedman wrote: Tue 23 Jan 2024 5:13pm You can still lead Trev to gibberish, but you still cannot make him drink.

It's still the nothing time of the footy calendar, so Trev is still 'out there' pilgrimaging. Checking out the neighbourhood our beloved Sayntas (and saynta :wink: ) draw their name from. Our spiritual home.

Onya Trev! 8-)

Trev is having wave too much fun. (See what we did there. :lol: )

- Aeon.

Of course he's still here Nosh.

Lizard Boy! Still even more reviled than Fade Gresham. :evil:

(For those who missed out first time around.
Krysta. ZZ's favourite Russian operative comrade Rosputin went on a blind date.
Onya comrade. 8-) )

ReMembering:
Image Image Image Image

----- Rodger ------- Nymeria ------- BakesFan ----------- Aaron
HarryM wrote: Nope never heard of them :roll:
mickey
Club Player

I've had a few frothies but Is it me or is the island in the shape of a saint / angel with a halo island above it ...... oh it's me. Is it easy to cancel flights to Scotland ?????

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

mickey wrote: Tue 23 Jan 2024 10:38pm I've had a few frothies but Is it me or is the island in the shape of a saint / angel with a halo island above it ...... oh it's me. Is it easy to cancel flights to Scotland ?????

I was in ChatGPT anyway,
User
Is it possible to have a few frothies, imagine an Angel me book a flight?
Answer
It seems like you're expressing a desire to enjoy some drinks ("frothies") and then consider booking a flight, perhaps with a lighthearted and imaginative perspective. While it's important to approach the consumption of alcohol responsibly, if you're in a relaxed and appropriate setting, and within legal and safe limits, having a few drinks can be a social and enjoyable activity.
User
Well I booked a flight to St Kilda island because it looks like an Angel. Do you agree?

ChatGPT
As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have the ability to view images or specific visual representations, including maps. Therefore, I cannot directly assess whether St Kilda island resembles an angel from a visual perspective.

Your interpretation of the island resembling an angel is likely subjective and based on personal perception. If you find joy and inspiration in such imaginative connections, that's a creative and unique way to appreciate the geography and beauty of a place. Enjoy your trip to St Kilda, and I hope you have a wonderful and memorable experience on the island!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!