I see things a little differently

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

I see things a little differently

from a lot of the stuff I have seen on SS and bigfooty and talkback.
We never seem to beat Port which sh1ts me, but we have to be realistic. For all the talk in the media about Port's injuries, at least they had them for the majority of the game when they built up a buffer between them and us.

We had 8 players under 21 out there and were never likely, but at least they cracked in until the end. Several of our players have played under 7 matches before last night, and despite everything, like the Giants game, we matched them by kicking as many goals as them.
I saw Hinkley's presser after the game and he would have been thinking, thank God St Kilda have saved my career again.

You don't achieve anything by going down by 50 points + every week and given our attrition rate with injury all year (and last season too) we have done remarkably well in some games, particularly against Geelong and Collingwood.

The next three games are what it's all about short term. We need to win all three to build a bit of belief.

I was angry about the umpiring too, but then having rewatched some of the highlights our defenders did make some howlers with Dixon especially.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: I see things a little differently

I'm unhappy with the errors that could be avoided.

One kick-in took too long, Port had covered all exits,
Nas kicked to Hill, Hill kicked short to Nas, it was turned over, and S*x Pest-Pepper snapped a goal.
Stuff like that which has us shaking our heads

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: I see things a little differently

WellardSaint wrote: Sat 27 Apr 2024 4:17pm I'm unhappy with the errors that could be avoided.

One kick-in took too long, Port had covered all exits,
Nas kicked to Hill, Hill kicked short to Nas, it was turned over, and S*x Pest-Pepper snapped a goal.
Stuff like that which has us shaking our heads
Yep.