Changes for Dees game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Changes for Dees game

I was at training today, i didn't see RTB out on the ground, he might have snuck out and i didn't see him BUT the session seemed to riun by the Assistant Coaches.

I did see Georgia P wandering around a couple of times, that was much better than seeing RTP. :lol:

One of the training drills seemed to pay a lot of attention on tackling technique and sticking the tackle.

What i noticed in match sim was if players dropped a mark, fumbled or didn't hit a target by foot it didn't matter, reset and go again.

I didn't see any players handballing to another player under more pressure because, there wasn't any real pressure.

This was the T1 session of the week, they may well up the ante for T2 on Friday.

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Ben Brown playing or rested?

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Wed 22 May 2024 7:16pm Ben Brown playing or rested?
From AFL.COM

"Billings, recruited from the Saints in the off-season, has played 10 games this season but makes way after two straight losses.

He joins Ben Brown and Blake Howes in being omitted with Jake Lever (knee) sidelined, as Ed Langdon, Jacob van Rooyen, Lachie Hunter and Adam Tomlinson come into the side.

The Saints have dropped Mattaes Phillipou, Zak Jones and Ben Paton and regain Liam Stocker, Seb Ross and Jack Higgins."