Season 2007 - RIP

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

supersaints
Club Player

Re: Season 2007 - RIP

Winmarvellous wrote:That's it for us I think. Can't see us winning the next three on the trot and hoping for Brisbane to fall over on the way. Not much of a season really, and one I'll be pretty grateful is over. Only a couple of positives (Joey, Gilbert, Kosi playing again) and a whole lot of problems to figure out before next season (last quarter fade-outs, indirect footy, retirements, HEART).
Oh Yee of little faith, you must still beleive whats possible.............

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Winmarvellous
Club Player

Lets see what you say after we beat fremantle this week and are sitting 8th after round 19.
But we're sitting ninth after round 19, that's the problem. And don't think the Freo game is a gimme. We'll have to play a lot better than we have the last 3 weeks to match them, let alone beat them.

yipper
SS Life Member

Winmarvellous wrote:
Lets see what you say after we beat fremantle this week and are sitting 8th after round 19.
But we're sitting ninth after round 19, that's the problem. And don't think the Freo game is a gimme. We'll have to play a lot better than we have the last 3 weeks to match them, let alone beat them.
Don't worry about it then.. you've already written us off!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Behind Play
Club Player

Don't worry about it then.. you've already written us off!![/quote]

It is not a matter of writing the team off, it really is a matter of the lack of confidence in the team as a supporter you get, with the way they are playing.

brown-coat
SS Hall of Fame

Should have stuck with Grant Thomas rather than recruit Mr Stagnation.

WOH WOH BIG CALL.