Membership renewal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Juggernaut
Club Player

Membership renewal

finally Just got my membership renewal from the club via email
did everone else get it?

The strength behind you is always greater than the challenge in front of you
PLUGGER14
Club Player

yep

aussiejones
Club Player

Done & processed

Just watch the 12 installments option . Your CC must not have an expiry date earlier than the last monthly pmt.

Roll on 2008 !!!!!!!!!1

saintfreddy
Club Player

Yeah got mine and had a slight heart attack first :shock: when it had my renewal for one seat on level one for a touch under a $1000. Turned out they don't list the other seats you normally take with it. Phew

Although it bit a bit more this year as my son is over 15 so goes into the student category and I pay full price for his reserved seat.

Was tempted to use the 12 months but to be honest, I preferred last year when it was over 6. So payed it all up front. It almost feels wrong to have to keep paying for something when it's all over and done with :D

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

just had a look at the membership brochure online and it all looks good will be renewing mine and my wifes in the next week .. am interested to see how the new web site go's if it will really be updated regularly or if it will be just like the current one .. was also shocked to see the last page with the suporter groups they have left out the Western Saints from the list i realise we dont have a confirmed contact until the western Saints GM but it would still be nice if they mentioned us after all we do have over 1000 members !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
luke.l_26
SS Hall of Fame

saintfreddy wrote: Although it bit a bit more this year as my son is over 15 so goes into the student category and I pay full price for his reserved seat.
I was gonna mention that... Is the student concession a new option for this year?
Cos I don't remember it being on last year when i renewed. I mean.. it's not much but it's still $10 that i get to keep.. considering I'm not a big earner. I think it's great that there is a seprate Student Concession now.

MWL - Blinding footy players on the field since 2003
robsaint
Club Player

I didn't get anything in the mail or via email. What is the story is the membership much more than last year. Last year I took out adult SC and 2 children now one is 15 so doesn't qualify as a child anymore.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Short version: All membership prices are frozen at 2007 prices..Level 3 reserved seats have dropped from $180 to $120 for Adults..

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

mailed versions will be arriving later in the week was the message on the e-mail

so if your e-mail address wasn't on your original memberhsip form it will appear via post.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

its great to see the club offer differant levels of membership this year with the one with only one game and the kids ones

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
mischa
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:mailed versions will be arriving later in the week was the message on the e-mail
Got mine today :) You get a great pen! Like this year's slogan "Together We Are One". Infinitely better than the divisive crap Butterss either came up with and or presided over.

killa_gram
Club Player

mischa wrote:
saintbrat wrote:mailed versions will be arriving later in the week was the message on the e-mail
Got mine today :) You get a great pen! Like this year's slogan "Together We Are One". Infinitely better than the divisive crap Butterss either came up with and or presided over.
Also better than GT's version.... "I am the only one!"

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
mischa
Club Player

killa_gram wrote:Also better than GT's version.... "I am the only one!"
From another hater carries a whole lot of weight. Yawn :roll: :roll: :roll:

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Got my membership package in the mail today - what a great improvement on last year, sure beats the cheap and nasty tin can approach.
Done properly, as it has been this year, I reckon we will exceed 36000 members for 2008.
"TOGETHER WE ARE ONE" - and that includes all Sainsationalists.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
saintbart
Club Player

I have a question about membership.

I am going to become a member for the first time since our Waverley days, along with my 12 year old son. But I am reluctant to get reserved seats at the moment, because every now and again I will be going with mates who are not members (some are not even saints supporters) who will probably buy a ticket during the week at a ticket outlet.

Is it possible for me just to purchase a seat during the week before the week if I need to so I can sit with the people I will go with? Also what happens if I just roll up to the dome with my membership, but without a seat? Do I get to choose roughly where I'd like to sit or am I just allocated any spot?

I understand that when there is a big crowd expected, or when it is declared an all ticket game, that I will have purchase a seat before hand.

How much is it to buy a seat before the game? Is it a higher cost if I do it during the week as opposed to getting one at the ground at the time of the game?

Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

with mates and happy to sit level 3- just rock up and sit anywhere - you with membership mates purchase at gate or during week- General Admission
Ailse 35 - moorabbin Wing see saint66au

any game with membership- 11 game- home games enter and sit level 3
- 16 game- any game Saints play in Victoria bar finals - enter and sit level 3

fully ticketed- prebook seat on most of level 3 booking fee only- less than $5 per seat ( small higher priced reserved seat area near M W

Reserved seat level 1- two areas- 4 bays either end at cheaper price but generally level 1 reserved seat you will need membership + about $21

Level 2- I've never been rich enough to reserve a seat there - But others on here will know- again if home game and you ave only 11 game membership just the cost of booking that area.

Note; members info card which came with membership pack today has notes re Fully ticketed games, lost memberships etc.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

saintbart wrote: Is it possible for me just to purchase a seat during the week before the week if I need to so I can sit with the people I will go with?
Yep. Although you will have to buy the seats together.
saintbart wrote:Also what happens if I just roll up to the dome with my membership, but without a seat?
As saintbrat said, you can sit on any seat you like on Level 3 - all members have access to this area at no cost. The Moorabbin Wing grouping is around Aisle 35 on Level 3.
saintbart wrote:Do I get to choose roughly where I'd like to sit or am I just allocated any spot?
Up to you.

As saintbrat says, if it's an all-ticketed game, then you must purchase a seat before hand, as you can't just turn up and sit on level three. Generally about 4-5 games a year are all-ticketed.

BTW, welcome aboard as a member :)

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
saintbart
Club Player

Thanks brat and owts.

Might run into you at some stage, especially on the MW - sounds good.

Junior
Club Player

I must be missing something i received the email and the mail out, but there is no mention of my sons membership or reserved seat.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

Yes Junior, two people at home received their renewal and one didn't.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Got mine..Joffa where are you?