wayne carey arrested

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:
Enrico_Misso wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:Shame Hutchy wasnt also in trouble with the police. Could have killed 2 birds with the one stone.
Add Caro to that as well :D
Just goes to show anyone who works with Caro is handed the poison chalice!
I do gather that is "tongue in cheek"???

This so called "chalice" was apparently shoved into the face of Carey's girlfriend...

Yes, I do understand that it maybe a bit of humour, but to me, Carey is a loose cannon and an abuser of women...

IMO hardly a joke and a joke that is against another female...

Just poor taste IMO very poor taste....
Sorry if you misread Fid........ I was talking about GT and Carey working with Caro in a professional sense, and both losing their gigs.

I take violence against women very seriously.........
Good to hear mate, but it really didn't really gel IMO...

Taking the piss out of a female as a result of Carey getting the sack is in poor taste...

But that is my opinion and I do appreciate your response...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
jill
Club Player

Am only just "retuning in" - am over it but did want to add - & this is going back to a 2007 thread!- about best Saints leaving the fold- Ian Stewart Going to Richmond!!!!! Had a LOT of personal /mental health issues - Saints ONLY cleared him on the grounds R gave him total support! Lived the next block from me with live-in psych. nurse! Went on to win another Brownlow & in spite of premiership with R came back to the fold. Is now/still happily married! A case of THE Club helping the individual - PERHAPS WAYNE WOULD HAVE BETTER OFF AS SAINT! :?:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

jill wrote:Am only just "retuning in" - am over it but did want to add - & this is going back to a 2007 thread!- about best Saints leaving the fold- Ian Stewart Going to Richmond!!!!! Had a LOT of personal /mental health issues - Saints ONLY cleared him on the grounds R gave him total support! Lived the next block from me with live-in psych. nurse! Went on to win another Brownlow & in spite of premiership with R came back to the fold. Is now/still happily married! A case of THE Club helping the individual - PERHAPS WAYNE WOULD HAVE BETTER OFF AS SAINT! :?:
Wrong thread I think jill...

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
asiu

so do i

i married one

i think about violence all the time

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

developmentally arrested

Nee!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

made the call about carey years ago, scum of the earth.

all his friends are dead (the moran drug running gangster filth)

hope he ends up in gaol and rots.

tried to keep the morans out of gaol with his influence years ago, scum sucking maggots.

all those who made apologies for carey and the morans should be ashamed of themselves.

wouldn't cry to much if he did dine with his moran mates sooner rather than later.

a dead moran is a good moran. the police have a long file on carey activities over the years no doubt.

and before this post is edited, its all in the papers and has been for years dating back to when North Melbourne made a massive out of court settlement to a girl who was entertained by 3 north melbourne scum.

and yes I know I was shredded by posters here, but facts are facts.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Dan Warna wrote:wouldn't cry to much if he did die with his Moran mates sooner rather than later.
That is a disgraceful comment Dan...........

mods can we please do something about this post?

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:wouldn't cry to much if he did die with his Moran mates sooner rather than later.

why?

its a statement of opinion about a criminal who consorted with criminals and supported criminals in the courts and gave character witnesses for criminals and cut women with glass?

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

its a statement of opinion about a criminal who consorted with criminals and supported criminals in the courts and gave character witnesses for criminals and cut women with glass?
Agree. You are a disgrace.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
so do i

i married one

i think about violence all the time
Hey Gaz, I think the vajority of people might be upset by that comment !

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

carey is a disgrace

the police know, the women he assaulted know, the criminals he consorted with who aren't dead know.

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

carey is a disgrace

the police know, the women he assaulted know, the criminals he consorted with who aren't dead know.
Carey is a disgrace but you not caring whether he died is worse. The way you talk I hope about people who break the law then I would hope you have never broken a law in your life and this isnt excusing Carey.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

Personally I don't have a problem at all with you expressing your opinion about someone who you see as a waste of space.

Good on you for having the conviction to say it and stick to it.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

i suggest you ask folks at north who are honest what carey and some his mates in and out of the club did in the 90s.

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:i suggest you ask folks at north who are honest what carey and some his mates in and out of the club did in the 90s.
Thanks for telling me that but that still doesnt mean I dont care if he died. Do you want Rod Owen to die or many other league footballers.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Some people are far too precious.

If you think someone is a piece of sh1t and couldn't care less whether that person was alive or dead, so be it.

Why is that a disgrace?

I can think of many people who if they died I wouldn't shed a tear or lose any sleep. Big deal, that's my way.

Laughable telling others that they are a disgrace because they say they wouldn't cry too much if a person died.

Some people are so full of sh1t and hold back for fear of being struck down.

So call me a disgrace I guess - that'll keep me awake all night....

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:i suggest you ask folks at north who are honest what carey and some his mates in and out of the club did in the 90s.
Thanks for telling me that but that still doesnt mean I dont care if he died. Do you want Rod Owen to die or many other league footballers.
nope, dont think I know enough about what rockets done or hasn't done to form an opinion. dont really wish anyone really dead, but some folks if they died i wouldn't cry over it.

i've posted in less litigious times what I have been informed what carey and his collegues in and out of the club have done and why I hate north and carey (probably going back close to a decade now) but given that folks know me, Im unwilling to do so again.

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
nope, dont think I know enough about what rockets done or hasn't done to form an opinion. dont really wish anyone really dead, but some folks if they died i wouldn't cry over it.

i've posted in less litigious times what I have been informed what carey and his collegues in and out of the club have done and why I hate north and carey (probably going back close to a decade now) but given that folks know me, Im unwilling to do so again.
Rose coloured glasses.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

I'm with you Dan, he is not saying that he wants to see him die, he is just saying that he is no lose for those who aren't close to him.

I don't really care if Carey were to live or die but I do care about his daughter growing up with or without a dad...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

I'm with you Dan, he is not saying that he wants to see him die, he is just saying that he is no lose for those who aren't close to him.

I don't really care if Carey were to live or die but I do care about his daughter growing up with or without a dad...
I wouldn't know what kind of father he is.

but I didn't cry when the morans were gunned down.

SHUT UP KRIME!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
Armoooo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:

why?

Comparing Carey to the Morans is like comparing Darrell Baldock to Milan Filetic.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:made the call about carey years ago, scum of the earth.

and before this post is edited, its all in the papers and has been for years dating back to when North Melbourne made a massive out of court settlement to a girl who was entertained by 3 north melbourne scum.

Ah yes I remember it well Dan...you were spot on about the Carey et al indiscretions of years ago that were hushed up, way before his other mysoginist escapades became public knowledge.

I can recall supporting you then and yes a number of posters went for your jugular. Amazes me that some people excuse stupid, criminal and anti-social behaviour just because the neanderthal idiots are good at sport.

You can modify behaviour but can't change basic personality traits so I'm not at all suprised by Carey's recividist behaviour, nor am I by the Garry Ablett, Shane Warne, Ben Cousins, Michael Gardiner, Geoff Farmer types....just watch this space(or a newspaper near you) over the years their ugly deeds will possibly be popping up over and over again ad nauseum. Only have to wait awhile folks.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Dan Warna wrote:made the call about carey years ago, scum of the earth.

Ah yes I remember it well Dan...you were spot on about the Carey et al indiscretions of years ago that were hushed up, way before his other mysoginist escapades became public knowledge.

I can recall supporting you then and yes a number of posters went for your jugular. Amazes me that some people excuse stupid, criminal and anti-social behaviour just because the neanderthal idiots are good at sport.

You can modify behaviour but can't change basic personality traits so I'm not at all suprised by Carey's recividist behaviour, nor am I by the Garry Ablett, Shane Warne, Ben Cousins, Michael Gardiner, Geoff Farmer types....just watch this space(or a newspaper near you) over the years their ugly deeds will possibly be popping up over and over again ad nauseum. Only have to wait awhile folks.
Dont know who is excusing his behaviour but not caring if he dies is just stupid.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean, if he died I wouldn't care that HE died, but I would care that a little girl lost her father, no matter how much of a d**khead he is.

384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Dont know who is excusing his behaviour but not caring if he dies is just stupid.
Why should be be expected to care, he really means nothing to us...
From almost all reports Heath Ledger was a real nice guy and I didn't care when he died, I'm not a fan of his and I don't know him, it is a shame but it still means nothing to me...