Where Are U Now?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:This poster said that we were 'lucky' to win, and then I had to exaggerate and over hyper ventilate to belittle them by depicting them as never happy.
yeah whatever.
Spinner wrote:I'm so super saint loyal, and ill abuse anyone that says we didn't play fantastically all night long.
:roll: :roll:

-
Spinner wrote:-----Get real Joffaboy. Stop twisting what I said into assuming I didn't enjoy the win.
Who said we didn't win it Richmond loss it. How negative can one be?
Spinner wrote: Stop putting words into other's mouths. I don't remember stating I didn't enjoy the win
lol - priceless. You complain about being misquoted, and then throw around all the above hyperbole.
Spinner wrote:If you yourself, at the end of the day can't realistically assess how we actually played...Then you my friend mustn't know what it is to enjoy 'good football.
Where I did I say we played well? We went OK. I would rate a come from behind win with 3 injured on the bench and more on the field against a fully fit team a good win, not a "we didn't win, they lost it" negative crap.
Spinner wrote:You obviously want us to play like that every week. And thats the only thing thats sad around here.
Again you complain about words being put in your mouth and then do this :roll:

Hypocricy 101.

Oh and a 3 point win kicking 17.8 with only 19 fit? If they put in that effort after halftime i would be happy.

have a feeling you wouldn't though :roll: With sad sacks, their is always a but...... :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

We are playing preety bad but i dont think we can play better to be honest

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Re: Where Are U Now?

Spinner wrote:
LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:To the posters who come here after a loss to pot the club where are u now after a win?

Yeah that's right nowhere to be seen.

Ok we wasn't great tonight but we won and that's what good teams do.

4 and 3 baby u better believe

GO SAINTS
Selective memory? :roll:
Yeah i had a bit to say last week after the loss but i was just commenting that there will be a whole heap of posters who only turn up after a loss and i wasn't talking about regulars like urself i was talking about the people who only post after a loss.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

The Tiges beat us all over the park - true - but still a win 2 men down. well done milney. some good signs - we guts it out and deserved our luck!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I don't care what gameplan we play.

I don't care how many supporters come on here 'moaning' about our style and how s*** it looks.

I don't care if the press calls us 'boring'.

AS LONG AS WE WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO MAKE IT INTO THE FINALS.

Once we are there then I don't care if we win each week by a point.

Ask the Swans fans and the Eagles Fans if they didn't/don't enjoy their premierships from 2005/2006 even though they won by less than a goal.

I don't know about anybody else but I much prefer to win playing sh** than to lose playing entertaining football.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:I don't care what gameplan we play.

I don't care how many supporters come on here 'moaning' about our style and how s*** it looks.

I don't care if the press calls us 'boring'.

AS LONG AS WE WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO MAKE IT INTO THE FINALS.

Once we are there then I don't care if we win each week by a point.

Ask the Swans fans and the Eagles Fans if they didn't/don't enjoy their premierships from 2005/2006 even though they won by less than a goal.

I don't know about anybody else but I much prefer to win playing sh** than to lose playing entertaining football.

Exactly right at the end of the year i don't think they award u more points for winning attractive games of footy, a win is a win and we should take every1 we can get.

U reckon Essendon go home after a loss feeling good coz they ran hard and played attacking footy i think not a loss is a loss no matter how u look at it

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Spinner wrote:This poster said that we were 'lucky' to win, and then I had to exaggerate and over hyper ventilate to belittle them by depicting them as never happy.
yeah whatever.
Spinner wrote:I'm so super saint loyal, and ill abuse anyone that says we didn't play fantastically all night long.
:roll: :roll:

-
Spinner wrote:-----Get real Joffaboy. Stop twisting what I said into assuming I didn't enjoy the win.
Who said we didn't win it Richmond loss it. How negative can one be?
Spinner wrote: Stop putting words into other's mouths. I don't remember stating I didn't enjoy the win
lol - priceless. You complain about being misquoted, and then throw around all the above hyperbole.
Spinner wrote:If you yourself, at the end of the day can't realistically assess how we actually played...Then you my friend mustn't know what it is to enjoy 'good football.
Where I did I say we played well? We went OK. I would rate a come from behind win with 3 injured on the bench and more on the field against a fully fit team a good win, not a "we didn't win, they lost it" negative crap.
Spinner wrote:You obviously want us to play like that every week. And thats the only thing thats sad around here.
Again you complain about words being put in your mouth and then do this :roll:

Hypocricy 101.

Oh and a 3 point win kicking 17.8 with only 19 fit? If they put in that effort after halftime i would be happy.

have a feeling you wouldn't though :roll: With sad sacks, their is always a but...... :roll: :roll:
Have a tear sookyboy.

If you can't handle what is a realistic comment, that Richmond did a whole lot to lose it with their last few shots....

Then go and make your own forum. Full of happy elves that post make-believe rubbish.

Tear Tear. Making yourself look all high and mighty. Over exaggerating and hyper ventilating. Creating rubbish that I 'potted' the club and didn't enjoy the win. What an absolute child. Tear.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

need a tissue for those tears?

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

No I didn't enjoy the win either. We fell in and were bloody lucky.
It isn't about winning, it's about how you win and we win ugly.
When was the last time we smashed a side, when did we really play like a team that looked like a threat in September.
We did nothing tonight that would inspire confidence for the future, we don't play winning football, we play don't try and lose football.
Right now Hawthorn are putting the fear of God into every other side including Geelong, and teams are trying to figure out how to beat them.
The other teams know how to beat us, and right now it isn't hard to do.
We can start feeling confident again for the season if we comfortably account for Collingwood and Brisbane, then beat Melbourne in excess of 10 goals.
But right now, not confident about Collingwood or Brisbane.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

I with you all the way Joffaboy - we actually were down to 18 in the last qtr with goose injuring himself but stayed out there and battled on.

No ROO X Bakes and Goose in last quarter - we hung on to win - Im excited - we are playing badly but winning. We will get it right and start playing good footy.

Read signature

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:No I didn't enjoy the win either. We fell in and were bloody lucky.
It isn't about winning, it's about how you win and we win ugly.
When was the last time we smashed a side, when did we really play like a team that looked like a threat in September.
We did nothing tonight that would inspire confidence for the future, we don't play winning football, we play don't try and lose football.
Right now Hawthorn are putting the fear of God into every other side including Geelong, and teams are trying to figure out how to beat them.
The other teams know how to beat us, and right now it isn't hard to do.
We can start feeling confident again for the season if we comfortably account for Collingwood and Brisbane, then beat Melbourne in excess of 10 goals.
But right now, not confident about Collingwood or Brisbane.
Thats how I felt exactly.

Im interested in September and being a GENUINE threat...not a make up numbers like Collingwood.

“Yeah….nah””
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

even tho it was a ok win, i don't think tonight proved much

by all rights should have lost, for once our good kicking for goal saved us

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Buckets
SS Life Member

Re: Where Are U Now?

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:To the posters who come here after a loss to pot the club where are u now after a win?

Yeah that's right nowhere to be seen.

Ok we wasn't great tonight but we won and that's what good teams do.

4 and 3 baby u better believe

GO SAINTS
I'm still here. Look very gutsy win by the boys, at the same time some unsettling trends that took place during the game. But the upside is that we didnt play well but came away with the points.

Oh and THANK GOD FOR MILNEY!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote:even tho it was a ok win, i don't think tonight proved much

by all rights should have lost, for once our good kicking for goal saved us
Funny that....I was labeled a sad case for thinking the exact same thing.

....Your realistic, unbiased analysis isn't wanted here dud.

8-) 8-) 8-)