Ticketted games

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

robsaint
Club Player

Ticketted games

Does anyone know which games are ticketted. I know someone mentioned that the Hawthorn game was but when I went to book the tickets they told me it wasn't a ticketteedgame

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

no
we are not good enough for it to be a ticketed game
maybe if we were both in the top 4 it would be.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

the only game left of ours that may/will be ticketed will be rd 22- Bombers home game and they are All ticketed.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Booked a flight home for that round 22 game a few weeks ago when it looked like we were going to be bottom 4,so I was thinking it was going to be Harvs last game. Still could be,but hopefully not,never the less I'm back for it anyway.
What's the go with Bombers home games,any chance for us to book seats on the ground level? Want to be close up incase he does a lap of honour ala Loewey

Bring back the Lockett era
markinUSA
SS Life Member

I'm coming to the Bombers game. Do I have to wait until closer to the game to get a ticket? How early do they go on sale?

I'm an overseas member, but it's an away game anyway, and it's the only game I get to see this year... does anyone have any clues on how to do it?

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:I'm coming to the Bombers game. Do I have to wait until closer to the game to get a ticket? How early do they go on sale?

I'm an overseas member, but it's an away game anyway, and it's the only game I get to see this year... does anyone have any clues on how to do it?
I will be doing a Moorabbin WIng booking for this game Mark..we cant sit in our normal location because of Essendon reserved seating, so the location is yet to be decided and is up to the majority of Wing-ites

If you PM me your email addy Ill keep you posted..or just check back here :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The Hawks game could be close to full if we beat Carlton and the Hawks win, given it's a Saturday night.

Expect some chaos due to it not being ticketed, and a bigger crowd as a result if what I say happens!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
markinUSA wrote:I'm coming to the Bombers game. Do I have to wait until closer to the game to get a ticket? How early do they go on sale?

I will be doing a Moorabbin WIng booking for this game Mark..we cant sit in our normal location because of Essendon reserved seating, so the location is yet to be decided and is up to the majority of Wing-ites

sorry 66, he is sitting with the CS :D :D :D

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Umm...and Id be sorry because....??? :?:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
saint66au wrote:

Umm...and Id be sorry because....??? :?:
because he doesnt want to sit with the moorabbin wing! :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough Dools, if you wanna perpetuate a totally non-existant rivalry..knock yourself out. I dont think anyone else really cares.

Oh, its very possible the MW booking might be right next to you guys, as it was in 2005. Best you bury any hatchets you have before then eh?? :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Oh.... I wasn't trying to get into any dispute myself. Just asking how to buy tickets... I've no idea whatsoever.

But can someone just answer this question: the tickets go on sale via Tickettech, or something like that, right? The week before the game? A few weeks before the game? A month before the game? Or how long?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Oh.... I wasn't trying to get into any dispute myself. Just asking how to buy tickets... I've no idea whatsoever.

But can someone just answer this question: the tickets go on sale via Tickettech, or something like that, right? The week before the game? A few weeks before the game? A month before the game? Or how long?
The Friday 2 weeks prior at 9am

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Thanks!