which level are you?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

well i was going to upgrade my membership this season, but i think i might stick with what i have.

f*** em

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Tue 23 Jun 2009 3:42am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Only a new recruit!

Go saints in '09!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

aussierules0k wrote:saints66au, it's not just about the footy. I'm sure you guys on MW would spew if the club decided to split you up. It's the outing we like. We like to know who'll we'll be sitting with. When siitting with the "public" mums had beer poured down her back and been abused.... yes my mother.

The club has a choice, I do not.
Totally agree AOK on all counts. The reason I started doing ticket bookings at TD was because we were all "split up" every time there was an all-ticket game.

Reserved seats can be a lottery too I agree. The only reason I got a reserved seat in 2008 is that Ive been sitting with the same crowd up there for ages, and a big group of us who get on well got seats together. A season spent next to a total stranger who thinks its his/her right to get smashed each game would be hell.

So..I totally hear your frustration. Its 100% your decision of course, I just hate seeing long term members chuck in their cards, much as I think the Club have got it wrong with this new scheme :-)

Offers still open to move upstairs :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor