2009 Clash Strip

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cro
Club Player

TriColourDisciple wrote:I was never really taken by the Candy stripe jumper. I mean, it was passable, but too 'generic' as it looked like so many other footy jumpers like Collingwood, Hawthorn, Nth Melbourne, etc. The cross jumper however was undoubtedly & distinctively ST.KILDA
Agree completely I hated it. No way I'd have ever bought one, and I own this years clash jumper...

The new one hasn't grabbed me, yet, but could look alright on field. It's probably the best they could have done tradition wise considering the rules.

st_nick
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:Can't stand him and his destructive nature...

lol

He has a "target" and that's his focus ...
And that's 4 or 5 posts now from you about him since his last post in this thread, so I'm starting to wonder what the difference between the two of you is. I don't know if you're just trying to bait him, but I think we get the point...

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

st_nick wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:Can't stand him and his destructive nature...

lol

He has a "target" and that's his focus ...
And that's 4 or 5 posts now from you about him since his last post in this thread, so I'm starting to wonder what the difference between the two of you is. I don't know if you're just trying to bait him, but I think we get the point...
I was asked the question and I answered it....

interesting on how you have edited out S.A Saint quote from my post :roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!