Who is our #1 Ticket Holder?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

saintbrat wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote: Oh no, please... not Lillian... :shock:
forgoing anything else- Lillian backs her Saints and tells many about it- she is a regualr supporter of activities and game day events, she puts her money where he faith is.
To be honest, I had no idea she did that sort of stuff. :oops:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Here's a thought

#1 ticketholder should be:-

Ivy Moyle
now she is one that is willing to put her mouth to her belief--- despite declining health from what you hear.

and re Lillian waynejudson- unfortunately her columns aren't always put online so hard to show those who are mainly connected by the web- but any column after a saints game can find her regaling about who may have been at the '300 club' luncheon.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:

Ivy Moyle
now she is one that is willing to put her mouth to her belief--- despite declining health from what you hear.

and re Lillian waynejudson- unfortunately her columns aren't always put online so hard to show those who are mainly connected by the web- but any column after a saints game can find her regaling about who may have been at the '300 club' luncheon.
Ivy sits next to us on L2 and needs assistance to get to and from her seat.
But she's still in good voice though! :)

Lillian doesn't miss any opportunity to make mention of her beloved Saints wherever she is.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Lets not forget Tracey Grimshaw either, she is not affraid to mention her love of the Saints on TV.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
saint1974
Club Player

Ivy Moyle from Port Melbourne.

Our loudest and most vocal no matter what she loves all the boys.

Love it when she rings sen and gives a mouthful to Patrick Smith.

Ivy no.1 ticket holder should be rewarded.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

If I had a choice between high profilers...

I'd go Eric Bana. Good profile, and if he'd do some promo work, even better.

Warnie was a champ, but tends to polarise the public.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

I think Ivy is a Life Member, awarded for her many years of support for the Club.
Lindsay Fox should continue as the number 1 Ticket holder so long as he agrees to it. Imagine the party he would turn on if we won the Flag this year - it would be huge.
Warney would be a great No. 1 but for being away for most of the season in the UK.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:I think Ivy is a Life Member, awarded for her many years of support for the Club.
Lindsay Fox should continue as the number 1 Ticket holder so long as he agrees to it. Imagine the party he would turn on if we won the Flag this year - it would be huge.
It wouldn't be a patch on the party Ralph Sierakowski put on at the Brighton Club Hotel (now Dan Murphys) after the '66 premiership win.

Police had to close Nepean Highway (or Point Nepean Road, as it was known then) in Brighton and a great night was had by all.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Longwayfromhome
Club Player

Can we give it to Harves and really piss the blues off ?

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:I think Ivy is a Life Member, awarded for her many years of support for the Club.
It wouldn't be a patch on the party Ralph Sierakowski put on at the Brighton Club Hotel (now Dan Murphys) after the '66 premiership win.

Police had to close Nepean Highway (or Point Nepean Road, as it was known then) in Brighton and a great night was had by all.
I was only 12 at the time but I remember it well - especially the statue of Tommy Bent which came in for special attention! :)

In those days it stood on the nature strip in the middle of the road (not in its current position)

esaint66
SS Life Member

Enrico_Misso wrote:Have we dumped Elle ? :shock: :shock:

Oh dear god no ! :shock: :( :cry:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Ivy Moyle

Lillian doesn't miss any opportunity to make mention of her beloved Saints wherever she is.
Happy to be corrected, but ive heard stories about Lillian's behaviour at Saints social functions..suffice to say that unless you are a Toorak Village regular or earn over $2M a year...you get short shift. Doesnt mix well with the common people our Lill according to my sources

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Ivy Moyle

Happy to be corrected, but ive heard stories about Lillian's behaviour at Saints social functions..suffice to say that unless you are a Toorak Village regular or earn over $2M a year...you get short shift. Doesnt mix well with the common people our Lill according to my sources
Can only speak as to my experiences with her and I have never found her to be anything more than the 'over the top', 'larger than life' public personna you see whenever she is on tv.

She has a very good knowledge of who her crowd is and 'works' them continuously.

Can very often be a 'pain in teh ar$e' with her loud and often histrionic manner, but I've never found her to be dismissive of people because they weren't part of 'the crowd'.

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Mr Magic wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Ivy Moyle

Can only speak as to my experiences with her and I have never found her to be anything more than the 'over the top', 'larger than life' public personna you see whenever she is on tv.

She has a very good knowledge of who her crowd is and 'works' them continuously.

Can very often be a 'pain in teh ar$e' with her loud and often histrionic manner, but I've never found her to be dismissive of people because they weren't part of 'the crowd'.
What exactly is a "Socialite" anyway?

I mean, WTF do these people do with their lives???

A waste of oxygen AFAIAC. Especially if the put themselves above the common folk.

Sorry, it's the old "blue collar" in me.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
saintbrat wrote:

Ivy Moyle

What exactly is a "Socialite" anyway?

I mean, WTF do these people do with their lives???

A waste of oxygen AFAIAC. Especially if the put themselves above the common folk.

Sorry, it's the old "blue collar" in me.
You are correct about most socialites but then there are others who work tirelessly for charitable causes. I think if you ask the Royal CHildren's Hospital about the worth of Lillian Frank you might be surprized at their response.

ctqs
Club Player

I'd like to see it go to the person who has the longest, continuous membership. Reward him or her for years of loyalty. Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible because I don't think the club's records go back that far. I've just notched up 25 years of continuous membership, but I know there are thousands who go back much, much further than that. Does anyone know who our longest-serving, continuous member is?

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

ctqs wrote:I'd like to see it go to the person who has the longest, continuous membership. Reward him or her for years of loyalty. Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible because I don't think the club's records go back that far. I've just notched up 25 years of continuous membership, but I know there are thousands who go back much, much further than that. Does anyone know who our longest-serving, continuous member is?
RodgerFox? :shock:

SideshowMilne
Club Player

Another proud Saint showing the colours day in day out.

http://www.titleist.com/videos/video.asp?id=100

Geoff Ogilvy massive Saints man.

ctqs
Club Player

SideshowMilne wrote:Another proud Saint showing the colours day in day out.

http://www.titleist.com/videos/video.asp?id=100

Geoff Ogilvy massive Saints man.
That is gold! Give it to him! :D

Still waiting for closure ... if you get my drift.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
SaintWodonga
Club Player

I thought Mirnia Prior (singer) was a no.1 ticket holder at one stage.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
ace
Saintsational Legend

It is all about money
Either a reward for money given or money flowing in due to publicity provided.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I thought Anthony Mundine was set to be our #1 ticket holder this year :P

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Pilgram
Club Player

choc?
he would have to take his hand off it long enough to sign the paperwork.