What's this item that came with the membership?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

benengel14
Club Player

What's this item that came with the membership?

Any ideas what your supposed to do with it? It's got 2 holes on the top corners, it might be something to do with a car.

Let me know.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

i only got a scarf and a hat..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they aren't half bad though

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
hellorocky
Club Player

We (being 2 adults, 1 student concession and 1 squadron) received all our memberships today in one envelope and also received one of those signs.

I wasn't sure which one of us it was for so looked at the membership brochure and it seems to be called a 'road sign'.

See this link http://www.saints.com.au/Portals/0/sain ... let_v2.pdf and go to page 10.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: What's this item that came with the membership?

benengel14 wrote:Image

Any ideas what your supposed to do with it? It's got 2 holes on the top corners, it might be something to do with a car.

Let me know.
Yeah Ben, I did mention that my son received one in the other thread.

I gather it also came with two suction caps??

I would say it is meant for a vehicle.

I think this would have went out to supporters that are on concession.

But my son is a special needs kid and on concession but I have my doubts that he will drive a vehicle.

I intend on buying a couple of small hooks and placing it somewhere in his bedroom.

I do find it strange that concession members get that instead of maybe something more of say educational....

Like a calculator or something....

Anyway Jnr also received this note in his pack....
"Due to the challenges incurred as a result of the current economic climate, in particular the closing of production factories in China, we have had to seek an alternative supplier to produce some membership items. As a result you will notice that your Saints Satchel is not included in this pack. However we are accepting delivery in the first week of Febuary and will send it to you immediately."

Just what else is the Club sending Jnr :?:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
benengel14
Club Player

A "road sign" - any one able to shed some light on the purpose behind a road sign?

And in the event that its meant to be in your car, any tips as to proper placement/installation.

(I'm slightly taking the piss with this thread, but I'm curious as well - so keep the information coming)

benengel14
Club Player

Suction caps! Brilliant.
I'll have to re-sort through the membership envelope that's now all over the floor and have look for it.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Did you read my message??

And for F*** sake read those books I have mentioned a few years back :lol:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
benengel14
Club Player

Upon further investigation we can't seem to find any suction caps. I think we got screwed.

benengel14
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:Did you read my message??

And for F*** sake read those books I have mentioned a few years back :lol:
I did read your message. But only after i sent mine.

Sorry, mate I know its been a couple of years now, but I never got around to it. I don't read much in the way of novels at the moment. Reading "the undercover economist" - an economist explanation of everyday events i.e. price of coffee etc.

I still have Harves' book unfinished, for some reason I had to stop when it got to 2004/5 - as those years still kill me as they were our best chances...

Much more of a TV person, watching (and loving) 'the shield' at the moment. I wonder what you'd think of it because of your background.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampart_Scandal <-- Its loosely based on that.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

benengel14 wrote:Upon further investigation we can't seem to find any suction caps. I think we got screwed.
Well mate, my son does not have a car and if you really want that on the back window of your car I will send them to you.

ONLY IF YOU READ THAT AUTHOR ! :wink:

benengel14
Club Player

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I can dig up a couple of those suction cups around the house though.

From memory I really liked the cyber thriller that Deaver wrote. I dont I'll get around to reading any more of this work though - not sure.