Judd on Harvey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:
TriColourDisciple wrote:If Carlton break their drought & beat St.kilda this year, I'll be holding Harves' partly responsable.
& I'll throw up if I see him linked arm in arm with the team, after the game singing that dreadful song after they have beaten us! -Treachery.
Yeah I mean he only gave our club 21 years of loyal and brilliant service....how dare he be an assistant elsewhere, how incredible ungrateful of him :roll:

Glad to see how showed more backbone then some supporters.
but he isnt part of our club now???

what does him having 21 years of blah blah blah and him now coaching/assisting carlton have to do with each other????

why do we have to cut him slack because he is a legend of our club, hell - give him credit when he ceases coaching opposition or in general, however right now he isn't part of us

its as if we are to say, oh lets murder all opposition bar carlton cause the great man (all bow down muslim-esque to the floor at the sounding of his name)

he played for us...he was a role model for us...

was...
I loath Carlton....and I wish them no success with Harvey, but it's this undertone I sense in posts that Harvey has done the wrong thing by pursuing an assistant coaching role that irks me...

I hope the Blues never succeed again, but I can't hold a grudge against Harvs and that isn't idol worshipping :wink:

Accusations of disloyalty by Harvs go way to far and that's what I mean with these posts.
its not disloyalty, however personally i sense an undertone of some people on here wishing him well and success at the dark old navy's

i love the man, great footballer and champion person however as stated earlier, there is a level of hope he succeeds and maybe even a hint of hoping he comes back with the romantic notion of leading us to the promised land

to me he is now the opposition, one can respect him but cannot like him

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

Well put SP2008. I think some people here need to wipe their hands of Harvey & just move on - just as Harvey has done to the Saints faithful.(which is something I never thought he'd do TBH)
Now...take a deep breath & just let him go. He just doesn't love you anymore.
....Okay, now let's all barrack for The ST.KILDA Football Club.

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
HarveysDeciple

TriColourDisciple wrote:Well put SP2008. I think some people here need to wipe their hands of Harvey & just move on - just as Harvey has done to the Saints faithful.(which is something I never thought he'd do TBH)
Now...take a deep breath & just let him go. He just doesn't love you anymore.
....Okay, now let's all barrack for The ST.KILDA Football Club.
see that's my point lol. I never cared he went to Carlton.....some people did....you being one of them....hence it affected you more then me.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Well Harvey has a job and that is to work as an assistant coach at carlton and he will do all he can to fulfill his duties.... A job is a job

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93