Saints get behind bushfire victims

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints Media
Club Player

Saints get behind bushfire victims

The St Kilda Football Club is working with the AFL to coordinate an industry wide response to what is no doubt a horrific tragedy. Stay tuned for more details of this in the coming days.

In addition to this, the players have discussed how they can help as a group and came up with a Club initiative that will see all players and staff donate clothing to an appropriate relief agency.

Players Sean Dempster and Jarryd Allen will also be a part of Channel 9's "Australia Unites - The Victorian Bushfire Appeal" this Thursday night. While their team mates are taking part in the Gold Coast Community Camp, Sean and Jarryd will join other AFL players and celebrities in Channel 9's Melbourne studio to answer calls and take pledges. Make sure you keep an eye out for them between 8:30pm and 10:30pm and give them a ring to support what is undoubtedly a worthy cause.

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Good.

Well done Saints.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Here's an idea?

Why not donate any of the old/no longer current attire that the Club has stock of?

Instead of making a few bucks(how much can you get for it?) I'm sure they would be gratefully accepted by those in dire need?

Singlets
Jumpers
Socks
Shorts
Tracksuits
Training gear

Anything that can be worn?

SaintDebi
Club Player

Thanks Saints. Will stay tuned.

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Here's an idea?

Why not donate any of the old/no longer current attire that the Club has stock of?

Instead of making a few bucks(how much can you get for it?) I'm sure they would be gratefully accepted by those in dire need?

Singlets
Jumpers
Socks
Shorts
Tracksuits
Training gear

Anything that can be worn?
Whilst your intent is good I think general clothing will be more appropriate

Having a clean out of my wardrobe now........amazing how much good clothing you still have that you don't wear.

saint4life