Tim Elliott Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Tim Elliott Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!

Yes here it is the Tim Elliott Appreciation Thread :twisted:

Yep I started this thread because I am sick of the nuff nuffs who have never played a game of AFL footy in their life (or more likely never played a game of footy in their entire life) who hang shite on Tim for being unco :evil:

Well whilst Tim might not being the most gifted player to pull on a Saint guernsey he did pull on the jumper and he wore the jumper proudly and gave his all for the Mighty Saints

Great stuff Tim - thanks for being a sainter thru and thru - you lived the dream you legend!!!!!!! :D

You should all be ashamed :evil:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Coming up next... The Aaron Fiora appreciation thread :shock:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

Or even ... the Wayne Judson appreciation thread? :wink:

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

TO be honest, I thought that it was a great slur on Tim Elliott that he would be compared to Zac Dawson

Seeya
markinUSA
SS Life Member

If anyone, anytime, ever played for the Saints... he's a hero in my book.

Hence... goodonya, Tim Elliot.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

St DAC wrote:Or even ... the Wayne Judson appreciation thread? :wink:
Check your history. WJ was a very hand back pocket player for the Saints and represented the Big V.

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

I have Tim Elliot/Tim Allen confusion. Were they both good grabs and left footed kicks?

And kudos to the OP, whiny little bitches mouthing off about ex-players who achieved more than most of us would dream of should save their vitriol for other targets.

Like swans players.

BanGerS
Club Player

the bloke has 2 more Brownlow votes to his name than any other muppet on here!

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

and 47 more AFL games to his name than any other muppet on here

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

So you know who amongst us has and has not played AFL for a fact?

Muppets. :lol:

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:So you know who amongst us has and has not played AFL for a fact?

Actually no however I could safely assume that the majority of posters bagging the great and now legendary Tim Elliott have probably not played a game of AFL footy

If they have played a game of AFL footy then they should know better and show more respect to a fellow AFL comrade though on the other hand if one of the posters is Tim actually bagging himself out then I applaud him for his self depracating humour and excessive modesty

and yes I agree muppets is a funny word though I can't give you answer as to why ... just sort of is ... a bit like Buckanera which rolls of the tongue easily and includes a few hard consonants

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Devilhead wrote:
WayneJudson42 wrote:So you know who amongst us has and has not played AFL for a fact?

Actually no however I could safely assume that the majority of posters bagging the great and now legendary Tim Elliott have probably not played a game of AFL footy

If they have played a game of AFL footy then they should know better and show more respect to a fellow AFL comrade though on the other hand if one of the posters is Tim actually bagging himself out then I applaud him for his self depracating humour and excessive modesty

and yes I agree muppets is a funny word though I can't give you answer as to why ... just sort of is ... a bit like Buckanera which rolls of the tongue easily and includes a few hard consonants
Yep, and we can safely assume that many posters are clueless about footy in general. But that doesn't stop them voicing an opinion.

Let's just say that as far as Timmy. TS40 and others go... there toal number games reflects their ability at the time.

Now the muppets can't argue with that logic.. or can they?