Perth Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

westy
Club Player

Be proud of the number plates. I have them too SKFC34. I have been driving all round Perth and loving it

I'm livin' in a madhouse
loris
Saintsational Legend

I know "Eastern" our resident safe driving instructor wont like reading this........... however, I've enjoyed over the past 2 days, cutting in on any Perth driver with West Coast Eagles plates (and believe me there are plenty here in Perth) and putting my foot on the brakes suddenly just in case they haven't seen my SKFC96 number plate in front of them :evil: :evil: Gee they get shirty :lol:

Now hopefully it will be a repeat performance for me next week when we down the Shockers.

If we do it will be pure bliss for us Sainters living in this parochial footy state :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I promise to go back to responsible driving habits Eastern :wink: :wink:

St Michele
Club Player

Yes it is definately a nice feeling here in Perth at the monent being a Saints supporter. I do however find it funny that all Eagles supporters are bagging Freo even though they only lost by 25 points.

I hope we win next week and then I have had the hat trick, Sydney- Daughter no 2's boy friend, West coast- Daughter no 1's boyfriend and next week Freo- daughter number 1 and husband --- what a good year!!!

Michele

sensaint
Club Player

Its Great

Driving around Perth with flag flying proudly, its great !!

loris
Saintsational Legend

Who are you locking out of the house this match Michelle??

If family members and their hugs all support those teams it''s understandable why they can't find the keys eh :wink: :wink:

Will you be coming up to the Karalee this week? Your number 1 hug can sit to the rear of the room this time eh...... I'm sure he will be thrilled if he's got to go all the way home in the middle of the match this time to unlock the family palace.......... but then again if the shockers are having a shocker he might welcome a long solitary road haul away from us :lol: :lol:

saintly_safes
Club Player

westy wrote:Be proud of the number plates. I have them too SKFC34. I have been driving all round Perth and loving it
Im "SKFC44" if I see you on the road one day I give you a flash :D Cheers saintly_ safes

santazzi
Club Player

loris wrote:I know "Eastern" our resident safe driving instructor wont like reading this........... however, I've enjoyed over the past 2 days, cutting in on any Perth driver with West Coast Eagles plates (and believe me there are plenty here in Perth) and putting my foot on the brakes suddenly just in case they haven't seen my SKFC96 number plate in front of them :evil: :evil: Gee they get shirty :lol:

Now hopefully it will be a repeat performance for me next week when we down the Shockers.

If we do it will be pure bliss for us Sainters living in this parochial footy state :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:I know "Eastern" our resident safe driving instructor wont like reading this........... however, I've enjoyed over the past 2 days, cutting in on any Perth driver with West Coast Eagles plates (and believe me there are plenty here in Perth) and putting my foot on the brakes suddenly just in case they haven't seen my SKFC96 number plate in front of them :evil: :evil: Gee they get shirty :lol:

It looks like I'm required over there to give Loris another Driving Lesson. I'll be there as long as there is plenty of bail money should Roger lead me astray ............AGAIN :roll: :wink: !!

St Michele
Club Player

Yes I am coming and Ron will be there too. He may however feel the urge to go out to the other room and watch it depending on what is happening during the game.

See you there

Michele

santazzi
Club Player

Doris ...it is not a quetion of "if we do it.." We will. I watched the Cats v Hawks game in round one and i thought they were both very scary and wondered how the rest of the comp will close the gap......I watched the saints round one and i said mmmmm, then I watched the saints round two and I said Wow.........i just had the chance to watch the saints in round three and i said very very scarey....so you guys in the west are in for a good time.............................

PS:As i was typing this i got a phone call from Michael Gardner telling me that my son and i were "slackers"for having not sighened up yet!!

loris
Saintsational Legend

santazzi wrote:
PS:As i was typing this i got a phone call from Michael Gardner telling me that my son and i were "slackers"for having not sighened up yet!!
Well I hope it had the desired effect on you, you slack a*** :lol: :lol:

Agree we are looking very good santazzi, playing real committed team footy. I hope RL doesn't do a GT and take them to the movies during the mid season break :shock:

On a different matter, how is Huonville coming along as a residential location these days?

santazzi
Club Player

Hey Loris MG's call has the desired effect!!! not that there was any doubt that we will be sainters again.........i am now so inspired that I might join my dog and the very"fat" (i hope i am not hurting her feeling) ring tail possum which is driving the dog and i to to many glassess of pinot!!.....ring tails are protected species in tassie.........Loris you seem familiar with tassie.....i am harrassed by a possum in west Hobart!!!

Hounville is beautiful as ever.................went to the agricultural show a few weeks ago and it was a dream..........lots of boutique producers....wine..mushroom..fruits of all description............a very beautiful spot and the highy way is now first class....30 minutes to hobart...........what has all this to do with footy.....well the boys should head to this clean and healthy spot for their next preseason camp..........!!

sensaint
Club Player

be there

I'ii be there to with my partner & 2 sons.

Griggsy
SS Life Member

I'll be...at work. :roll: :( :( :(