coming over from Perth - GF Tickets

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

janator
Club Player

coming over from Perth - GF Tickets

I know this will likely fall on deaf ears but does anyone have any contacts where i may be able to source some GF tickets if we are able to get through

have had flights booked for ages with a couple of mates and fear if we do happen to get there i won't be able to get my hands on any.

could buy a package but cheapest is around 1100 bucks. if anyone knows any members who can't go for whatever reason would be willing to pay generously for a ticket or 3

any help would be appreciated

GO SAINTS

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Even though you have flight tickets you might be better of cancelling them and buy a travel package with GF tickets included.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

sure you can have mine for free

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
pluggernaut
Club Player

Hey there janator,
i'm sort of in the same situation. I'm in Perth as well and I have the cash ready to book flights to go over if we make it, but don't know what the chances of getting a ticket are. even a mate who lives in melbourne reckons he can't get hold of any..
where did you see the packages for $1100?
Cheers

loris
Saintsational Legend

David Sierakoski has a package going from WA....can't remember how much it is.... around $1200-1300 mark I think. I know it includes a breakfast function before the game, accommodation is extra if you need it. I think their airfares were about $890 return if you required them. So thats an add on as well. You won't find many cheap airfares GF week to Mellbourne. Get onto Kim, the Western Saints President & he will give you the information about it. Also he posted details of it on this site some weeks back so you could trawl back thru the old posts to find details.

St Michele
Club Player

Re: coming over from Perth - GF Tickets

janator wrote:I know this will likely fall on deaf ears but does anyone have any contacts where i may be able to source some GF tickets if we are able to get through

have had flights booked for ages with a couple of mates and fear if we do happen to get there i won't be able to get my hands on any.

could buy a package but cheapest is around 1100 bucks. if anyone knows any members who can't go for whatever reason would be willing to pay generously for a ticket or 3

any help would be appreciated

GO SAINTS
I am in the same situation,booked my airfares and accomodation but didn't think aobut getting tickets to the game as thoguht there were some avaialable to the general public. I now realise how niaive I was but have resigned myself to the fact I won't get tickets now. I think if they have something at Morrabin I might go there but wil still come to Melbourne to enjoy the atmosphere anyway.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
St Michele
Club Player

loris wrote:David Sierakoski has a package going from WA....can't remember how much it is.... around $1200-1300 mark I think. I know it includes a breakfast function before the game, accommodation is extra if you need it. I think their airfares were about $890 return if you required them. So thats an add on as well. You won't find many cheap airfares GF week to Mellbourne. Get onto Kim, the Western Saints President & he will give you the information about it. Also he posted details of it on this site some weeks back so you could trawl back thru the old posts to find details.
He has sold out of his Western Saints packages :-)

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
Sunday Red
Club Player

pluggernaut wrote:where did you see the packages for $1100?
Cheers
Cheapest packages as far as I'm aware are about $1350.