The Filth get what they deserve !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

The Filth get what they deserve !

SFA 8-) ...couldn't happen to a better bunch of mongrels :x

So typical of their get something for next to nothing that has thwarted previous draft opportunities..

Suffer in your Jocks Eddie :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Well they got Jolly, they may play put Fraser in the ruck and rest Jolly up forward at times....

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Is not the issue

In discussions Coll obviously have said toBall/Mangement we will get you here.blah blah........

knowing it would probably take pick 14 (their 1st)

Jolly came on scene.......

( I now like that dog in the window more) and used 14

they wanted 2 for 1

let Luke down in that regard

saint4life
oneteam
Club Player

Re: The Filth get what they deserve !

saint patrick wrote:SFA 8-) ...couldn't happen to a better bunch of mongrels :x

So typical of their get something for next to nothing that has thwarted previous draft opportunities..

Suffer in your Jocks Eddie :twisted:
I just wonder who at collingwood keeps overplaying their hand/

Malthouse? Walsh?

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Well they got Jolly, they may play put Fraser in the ruck and rest Jolly up forward at times....
Don't underestimate how much they wanted another inside mid like Ball.

Would have been dreading the filth game with Luke in the black and white..

Hope something can be worked out and he can be retained.

May be unlikely but anything is possible.

Won't want to go to the Demons or Richmond.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Yep - Collingwood and his greedy clawing manager Connors have shafted Luke Ball something chronic.

Ball obviously told by Collingwood that they wanted him but then insult and humiliate him by not offering anything even resembling something decent.

Would Ball want to go to this bunch of see you next tuesdays now? I sure wouldn't.

Ball has to ask himself. Why does he play football? Is it to get more gametime -if so go join the VFL.

Is it for more money? OK PSD and join the woodenspooner and have September off from now on.

Or is it a shot at a flag? And redemption?

What do you want Luke?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I am sure they wanted Ball, and I am glad we didn't budge...

IMO though, they did aquire a player that will be handy to them come 2010....

yipper
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:I am sure they wanted Ball, and I am glad we didn't budge...

IMO though, they did aquire a player that will be handy to them come 2010....
Yes they did, but in doing so completetely turned their backs on Luke Ball. Shame full from them and by Luke's manager

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I am not arguing the sentiment in here, Collingwood are disgusting...

I was just pointing out that they didn't get nothing, they got Jolly....so don't expect them to be feeling remorseful.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

and to make things even better they are crying over it on their forum!

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=53764

:D

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:and to make things even better they are crying over it on their forum!

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=53764

:D
Does nothing but confirm my extremely low opinion of Collingfilth fans in general.

They're up in arms basically becasue we wouldn't gift Ball to them for wahtever deal they dreamed up.
What a bunch of absolute wankers. :)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Paul Roo's was saying that it was incumbent on Collingwood to offer a fair and equitable deal once they commited to taking Luke, and Luke committed to going there. No repsonsibility lay with St Kilda at all, it was Collingwood's obligation to trade.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

I think we are the ones that have been shafted. If luke goes in the PSD, we get nothing.

Qld Saints Supporter Group
DJKCR
Club Player

I don't see how Connors would have gotten anything out of this? Wasn't Luke offered a higher paying package with us but wanted to move on to feel like he was making a contribution towards a side. Which he felt like he wasn't doing with us? And if Collingwood were offering less money then that in turn gets passed onto his manager?

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
Longwayfromhome
Club Player

Luke Ball needs to get a new manager
Both the filth and his manager have shafted him big time.
Hope there is enough left in both camps to see that Luke belongs at St Kilda.
Collingwood give me the s***s.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
saintly_safes
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:I think we are the ones that have been shafted. If luke goes in the PSD, we get nothing.
To not give Luke to Collingwood for next to nothing is so much better than giving him to Melbourne or Richmonnd etc for nothing.Dont get me wrong im as disapointed as anyone that we didnt get a decent trade but if we let him go for pick 25 then Collingwood would have been patting themselves on the back saying I knew they would fold & we'd get him cheap.But we stuck to our guns & now a top 4 rival will have to really beg scrape & borrow to try & get him & the best bit is still probably wont get him.I know this wont make you feel any better but at least I tried :wink: