Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Very messy situation indeed. Going to be a lot of he said she said and speculation.

Just curious does anyone know why the saints have been named as a club in connection to this but the other club has not been?

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
bob__71
Club Player

Richter wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.
Do we really have to have this warped individual posting on this site?

Time to pull the plug mods..... :roll:
I agree with Richter. I find this guy very offensive. And with an absolutly shocking attitude towards females.

Seriously

degruch
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Just curious does anyone know why the saints have been named as a club in connection to this but the other club has not been?
Previous form from our club, I'd suggest. Mud sticks.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Wow! She's playing two teams! :shock: Probably Collingwood, no news there, just common practice! :lol:

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Just curious does anyone know why the saints have been named as a club in connection to this but the other club has not been?

Code: Select all

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/95027/default.aspx
so there must be something to it.

bob__71
Club Player

Saintsfan wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Saintsfan wrote: Regardless of the age of the guardian this is still not good enough from all parties.

I stand by my previous remarks regarding the 'girl'. She is what she is and now along with the player have to parent a child at some ridiculously young age when they both should be maturing themselves. This is not good enough from all involved.
Second part of this post again i agree with. Still cant agree with labelling just one of the parties a whore.

In my daughters circle of friends, the girls call boys who are just after one thing a man-whore and are most disparaging towards them.

Same thing could be pointed toward the Saints players.
Either way we have a girl and two young men with a lack of moral compass. All parties involved are (that word I am refraining from typing).

To have a 27 year old guardian present is disturbing. Regardless of being a parent or guardian to allow these 'supposed' events to occur is nothing short of criminal and a link could surely be drawn from the actions/lack of actions from the guardian and the by-product of a another pregnant teen
Mate they just dont have your moral compass. In fact instead of blaming everyone and carrying on like a halfwit (like you are) they seem to be in the business of trying to sort it all out.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Moods wrote: Geez True Believer - not sure I was excusing the school girls's behavior. I have two young daughters myself, and would be horrified if they did anything like this. In fact I know they wouldn't, b/c they won't be going to nightclubs/bars when they are 16. The slant on this site initially when this thread opened the way I portrayed it anyway was poor old saints players have been dudded by this girl. Yes they have. Appears on the surface to be no doubting that. And yes, there probably are serious questions about her upbringing. The fact that she has a 27yr old guardian probably brings that fact into focus.

All I'm saying though, is it takes two to tango and let's not lay it all at the girls feet. She's young, stupid, impressionable. You would think grown men who are having plenty of sex would have had the common sense to roll on a condom with a stranger. Labelling her a whore at 16 I believe is wrong.
Agreed Moods, not using a condom is th the height of stupidity, and couldn't agree more, labelling the girl a whore is wrong.
But I don't think it's wrong because she's 16, but because we don't know the details. Ultimately, if she had a habit of bedding down to new AFL players per week, perhaps she should be labelled? Maybe that is a major part of where we seem to go wrong these days as a society, where we are all warm cuddles and feeling good ! No-one gets called to account for their deeds or choices in a straight-forward manner that is embarrassing anymore. There are no negative outcomes for negative behaviours, only positive reinforcment for good behaviours and bribery by lazy parents.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Moods wrote: Geez True Believer - not sure I was excusing the school girls's behavior. I have two young daughters myself, and would be horrified if they did anything like this. In fact I know they wouldn't, b/c they won't be going to nightclubs/bars when they are 16. The slant on this site initially when this thread opened the way I portrayed it anyway was poor old saints players have been dudded by this girl. Yes they have. Appears on the surface to be no doubting that. And yes, there probably are serious questions about her upbringing. The fact that she has a 27yr old guardian probably brings that fact into focus.

All I'm saying though, is it takes two to tango and let's not lay it all at the girls feet. She's young, stupid, impressionable. You would think grown men who are having plenty of sex would have had the common sense to roll on a condom with a stranger. Labelling her a whore at 16 I believe is wrong.
Agreed Moods, not using a condom is th the height of stupidity, and couldn't agree more, labelling the girl a whore is wrong.
But I don't think it's wrong because she's 16, but because we don't know the details. Ultimately, if she had a habit of bedding down to new AFL players per week, perhaps she should be labelled? Maybe that is a major part of where we seem to go wrong these days as a society, where we are all warm cuddles and feeling good ! No-one gets called to account for their deeds or choices in a straight-forward manner that is embarrassing anymore. There are no negative outcomes for negative behaviours, only positive reinforcment for good behaviours and bribery by lazy parents.
Was just saying the players in question not wearing a condom is wrong.
Completely Wrong calling the girl a whore as well,

saintluke
Club Player

They could have used protection and it failed... so lets not start lashing our players for being stuipid.

Plus the girl could have slept with any number of addittional people who have gotten her pregnant.

This is a huge non event, except for the stress on our players, and even then its not really their fault.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

I reckon a 16yr old who is bedding down AFL players every week (if that's what's happening) has some serious issues. Not going to give her a cuddle, but I would be inclined to send her to some counselling.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ...
PM Please !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ...
True that......

sainters man
Club Player

I agree BelfastSaint!!!

milney044
Club Player

ok throw me in for a pm too!

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
bigred
Saintsational Legend

lols...

I think some people need to relax a bit.

Would appear that players have done nothing illegal.

Morally it could be cloudy in some people's eyes but I doubt anyone would be even suspended at this stage...

Bit of a beat up...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
steph
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
PM Please !!

+1

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

How incredibly troubling :?

Legendary
Club Player

I would also appreciate a PM.

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

degruch wrote:
Didnt think of that, media loves anything that will sell the papers I guess.

From the information that has been appearing so far it seems as its more iffy moral wise than anything illegal. But as I only know whats been reported in the media thats just my opinion.
Last edited by TazzieSaintGirl83 on Wed 26 May 2010 12:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
Saint Mik
Club Player

I just love the way some of us are on our higher ground here :roll:

I bet some of you have not been involved in a football club at all :roll:

Young people do silly things, lets not hang them for it FFS

Some of you think that footballers should be some sort of perfect human being, for F*** sake they are just young men/boys nothing more and they are meant to be role models give me a break, just because they can kick a footy does not mean they will not make a mistake in life from time to time.

How about waiting for the facts before we go labeling anyone, just who do you think you are, some of you sound like farkwits IMHO.

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
SaintTom
Club Player

In Victoria it's legal to sleep with anyone 16 and over, and within two years if they're over 10. So I'm assuming the issue is that this happened in Sydney?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I just read the names of the players allegedly involved from St Kilda, but how come the player from the other club isn't being mentioned?

Legendary
Club Player

SaintTom wrote:In Victoria it's legal to sleep with anyone 16 and over, and within two years if they're over 10. So I'm assuming the issue is that this happened in Sydney?
Did not happen in Sydney.

Girl met up with said players in Sydney, exchanged contact details and then met up with both separately once they had returned to Melbourne.

From all reports, the St Kilda players left Sydney almost immediately after the Round 1 match.

Furthermore, any acts between a Victorian girl and Victorian men, being investigated by Victoria Police, would be tried in a Victorian court.

Nothing illegal has happened here.
Last edited by Legendary on Wed 26 May 2010 12:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

Thinking out loud here, but she could have been a real bitch and said she was on the pill, so they did it unprotected, Yet perhaps she Always thought it was cool to be pregnant to a footy Player, Hmm, Yet she wasnt on the pill, thats why no protection was used/.?