Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

DWOODROW
Club Player

SainterK wrote:I just read the names of the players allegedly involved from St Kilda, but how come the player from the other club isn't being mentioned?
cAN YOU LET ME KNOW THEN.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

steph wrote:
Eastern wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ...
PM Please !!

+1
+2 please!

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:
SainterK wrote:I just read the names of the players allegedly involved from St Kilda, but how come the player from the other club isn't being mentioned?
AND ME

I love this club
Gilbert The Great
Club Player

SaintTom wrote:In Victoria it's legal to sleep with anyone 16 and over, and within two years if they're over 10. So I'm assuming the issue is that this happened in Sydney?
This is true however they can not be a person in a position of power eg a teacher or coach, so it will depend on how they are viewed because of the clinics

however "Victoria Police has confirmed it is aware of the case, but says there is no allegation of criminal conduct." http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... ion=justin

So they seem to be trouble free from a legal persepective, they will probaly lose their working with childrens check though, so no more clinics.

on a personal note
Ralphy wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:Regarding the two players allegedly involved .... One we can arguably do without ...the other we can arguably not do without ...
True that......
I would like a pm so plus 1

SaintTom
Club Player

DWOODROW wrote:
Me too please SK!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It's on bigfooty, it keeps getting published by people and quickly deleted, if you watch the thread someone else will post the names

stmac35
Club Player

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
steph wrote:
Eastern wrote:
PM Please !!

+1
+2 please!
+3

THE GREAT MAN - ROBERT HARVEY
manoffewwords
Club Player

ok me too please

Say something once why say it again?
Russman
Club Player

DWOODROW wrote:
SainterK wrote:
I just read the names of the players allegedly involved from St Kilda, but how come the player from the other club isn't being mentioned?

AND ME

me 2 please

Do , or Do not , There is no try.
Saint Mik
Club Player

Where do you read this?????

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I read it last night on there.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Saint Mik
Club Player

Moods wrote:I read it last night on there.
Has it been confirmed by anyone??

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Could somebody please PM me too!

Thanks/

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
cowboy18 wrote:You're all so negative.

Possible father-son pick up in 2028?
You're a good poster and a mate but this is serious so I am not laughing this time.
why? girl over 16. its not a massive deal.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

so who is leaking this stuff anyway?

no way it would come from saints. so must be from dept of ed?

St Michele
Club Player

Saintsfan wrote:
Moods wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:

I have painted her as those aforementioned words as to me she is just that. I base this on countless stories i hear from teachers young and old about the decline of the female student population and how they are fast over-taking the males based on 'horniness'.
Oh well, it sounds like you've done your research then? My apologies. :lol: You've spoken to a few school teachers. I have two sister inlaws who are school teachers. My dad was a school teacher and ass Principal for 40 years. My best mates a school teacher at a huge high school for the last 15 years, and my older brother is a school teacher for 20 years. I guess this makes me just as qualified to say that your reasearch is flawed, and is merely an opinion.

THese studies into female 'horniness' I would be interested in. Any chance girls feel more liberated today than they have in the past, and they are just as horny today as they were 30 years ago? Difference is today they feel they can do something about it, whereas 30yrs ago they didn't? Much like a teenage boy has been doing for the last 100 years. Most blokes I know give a bit of a nudge nudge wink wink to their sons - kind of a 'good onya son, as long as you use protection, go for it' I don't agree with either attitude, but labelling one party as a whore and the other party as stupid suggests you are a sexist wanker. Calling the blokes stupid, infers they haven't really done anything wrong other than not use protection

But hey, if it's a girl, well she's a whore.
Well from the information placed and discussed infront of me of course I am going to form an opinion. It is what human's do. They form an opinion based on evidence put forward to them.

You are misunderstanding what I am saying. The girl is what she is. The men are what they are. Both persons lacking in boundarie and this is the by-product. Both genders are as bad as each other.

Saintsfan you can have an opinion but you do not need to make it on here or any other public forum. How dare you generalise about young women. society and the media sexualise them at such a young age why would you be suprised and then when we see the results people blame the young women.

Every year at the Brownlow they concentrate on the women and what they are wearing not the sporting prowess of the young men who the event is supposed to be about. Football lifestyles are glamourised and then we question why young women would try and sleep with/have a relationship with a footballer.

Maybe if you did some real research in to this situation you would see this is a reflection on all media publications that have women shown just for their looks. These girls think their physical looks is all they are recognised for so they are encouraged to use them and this is why we have these sorts of situations.

This is a young girl we are speaking about and nobody has the right to make comment such as you( or others) are. You like me do not know the whole story and never will. Maybe you should think how you would feel if it was your daughter/neice/friend's child etc and how you owuld feel if it was them being bandied around on the net like this.

This morning when I first read this story I felt sorry for the young men involved in it I now feel for this young woman/child whose life is forever changed as she did not have the guidance and love from a parent who cared enough to protect her from a situation like this.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
bozza1980
Club Player

stmac35 wrote:
steph wrote:
Eastern wrote:
PM Please !!

+1
+2 please!
+3
I'm frightfully curious too, if someone wouldn't mind letting me know, I'd be greatful.

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friends.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
Richter wrote:
Saintsfan wrote:In the end. The girl is a whore. I have never met her however this part is true. Abortion is a wonderful thing you pathetic little sl*t so do the right thing.
Do we really have to have this warped individual posting on this site?

Time to pull the plug mods..... :roll:
I agree with Richter. I find this guy very offensive. And with an absolutly shocking attitude towards females.

Seriously
agree. ridiculous. goodness gracious.

i actually dont think this is a big deal. blown out of all proportion. cant believe the dept of ed got involved. its ridiculous. if the incident happened on school grounds DURING the clinic its an issue. but 2 weeks later in sydney. please FFS. long link.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

If everyone who get's PMed passes the info on to 3 others, then everyone will know soon enough :D :D

So could somebody PLEASE pm who the players are, and I'll do my bit and pass it on.

manoffewwords
Club Player

One of these players needs to pull his head in. From what I am told he has his finger in another pie which is bound to end up in his face. Even though it seems that both are likely to involve no illegal behavior, another scandal on the end of this one could seriously effect his career.

Say something once why say it again?
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

steph wrote:
Eastern wrote:
PM Please !!

+1
+2 please!
Scratch that. I just read them on Big Footy, before they got deleted again. Someone gives a very good couple of clues earlier in this thread.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Wed 26 May 2010 12:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Saint Mik
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:If everyone who get's PMed passes the info on to 3 others, then everyone will know soon enough :D :D

So could somebody PLEASE pm who the players are, and I'll do my bit and pass it on.
How can we be sure that the players being passed around are correct has it been confirmed anywhere????

I dont know who they are but would like to know if the players have been named or if it is just on the hearsay and rumor ect (hutchy files) :wink:

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Outer Melbourne High School it said MM. Where did you get Melbourne High from?
Ch9 Today Show news reported it as 'Melbourne High School' - probably should have been 'a Melbourne Secondary School'.

Given that clarification, please disregard my point about no girls attending the school.

DJKCR
Club Player

Very curious and nervous over here in the West. If anyone could PM me the people involved it would be appreciated. :)

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak