Faaaarrkkk...... (Sex media beat-up thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger724
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
jonesy wrote:17 blokes in past two months. She is no angel...
How do you know that? Anyway who said she was an angel? If she was a guy she would be a hero.
Have also seen this on an email circulating, and agree with what you're saying p66.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Banger724 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
How do you know that? Anyway who said she was an angel? If she was a guy she would be a hero.
Have also seen this on an email circulating, and agree with what you're saying p66.
This is just my opinion and I’ll probably be howled down by some for posting it.

However I’m getting a bit tired of references to our boys being bad and the girl being portrayed as some sort of naive, childlike victim.

16 year olds these days (and from all accounts she’s now 17) are not like 16 year olds 20 years ago.

I know these are generalisations and that there are exceptions, however a lot of 16 year olds nowadays demand to be treated as adults, demand to drink alcohol, demand to have sex etc etc. There is even talk of them getting the right to vote. They can’t be told what to do and they don’t respect authority.

Now I don’t know the girl involved from a bar of soap however it is obvious that she made a conscious effort to get involved with these players, including falsifying her age, her education/employment status and travelling interstate. It obviously wasn’t a momentary slip up. And then having made it with one player she then decides to have sex with another player, and perhaps another one after that.

Face it; she knew exactly what she was doing.

Now I’ll stop short of calling her horrible and obscene names, particularly on a public forum such as this. I’ll give her that much. But I’m not going to portray her as a victim either and I don’t really care for calls of “think of the poor girlâ€

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

No criminal charges ... and we all agree that the footballers should have as much sex as they like and that comes their way... but you'd hope they would at least practise safe sex.
Last edited by samoht on Sat 29 May 2010 10:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Saintsfan
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Banger724 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
This is just my opinion and I’ll probably be howled down by some for posting it.

However I’m getting a bit tired of references to our boys being bad and the girl being portrayed as some sort of naive, childlike victim.

16 year olds these days (and from all accounts she’s now 17) are not like 16 year olds 20 years ago.

I know these are generalisations and that there are exceptions, however a lot of 16 year olds nowadays demand to be treated as adults, demand to drink alcohol, demand to have sex etc etc. There is even talk of them getting the right to vote. They can’t be told what to do and they don’t respect authority.

Now I don’t know the girl involved from a bar of soap however it is obvious that she made a conscious effort to get involved with these players, including falsifying her age, her education/employment status and travelling interstate. It obviously wasn’t a momentary slip up. And then having made it with one player she then decides to have sex with another player, and perhaps another one after that.

Face it; she knew exactly what she was doing.

Now I’ll stop short of calling her horrible and obscene names, particularly on a public forum such as this. I’ll give her that much. But I’m not going to portray her as a victim either and I don’t really care for calls of “think of the poor girlâ€

The Saintsfan Cometh
markp
Saintsational Legend

Errr... everyone (intimately) involved has been cleared of any wrong doing, why are some still trying to apportion blame?

Good luck to the lot of em... carry on.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Saintsfan wrote:[

I agree and I was flamed for labelling her a few choice words. She is a filthy....and the players involved are complete idiots.
shes a filthy what....????...go on grow some balls and say it..... :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

It's really quite disgusting for Saints supporters to be "turning on their own" like this! I think the girl has great taste in AFL players! ;) She hasn't once let out who the Collingwood player was...clearly he was unworthy of a mention!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

St. Luke wrote:It's really quite disgusting for Saints supporters to be "turning on their own" like this! I think the girl has great taste in AFL players! ;) She hasn't once let out who the Collingwood player was...clearly he was unworthy of a mention!

:wink: :lol:

bit of a worry though.....the filth player is a real bogan.....thought one of ours may have been......but if she's true to type ......... :cry:

claystreet
Club Player

Have seen some pics of the girl in question and shes obviously not scared to lets say show some booty. Included in some of what i have seen are her references to clubbing, underage drinking and partying with older males and in one phrase quouted i went to nightclub ****** there were lots of lusty pedophiles there, YUM haha.

Obviously been around the block a few times before the boys had a taste of it....

St Michele
Club Player

claystreet wrote:Have seen some pics of the girl in question and shes obviously not scared to lets say show some booty. Included in some of what i have seen are her references to clubbing, underage drinking and partying with older males and in one phrase quouted i went to nightclub ****** there were lots of lusty pedophiles there, YUM haha.

Obviously been around the block a few times before the boys had a taste of it....
As I have said previously, all these things may be correct but they are a refelction of the way society sexualises young women. There is much evidence about this and the way many young women behave relfect this.

We have normalised behaviour that before was only in the privacy of our own homes. young women see Pole Dancing and Lap Dancing as liberating when I grew up it was strippers and prostitutes doing this sort of things.

We can not demonise a young woman for being what we as a society has turned her in to.

I think this post itself shows that when the word sex is mentioned people react and look to see what it is about. The behaviour displayed by all in this event happens every day in every community but the difference is the media reported this situation.

I just hope for all concerned that it goes away and they can all get on with their lives.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Meh...

Footy groupie.

Unfortunately this is the exact kind of thing that the players get warned and educated about.

Crap situation. No winners here.

The girl is effectively a predator. They guys are...well, just being guys.

Sounds crap, sexist and out dated but it's fkn true.

If it was any other club, I would have had a good ol' chuckle about it and moved on.

It really shyts me that it is our club again. Regardless of the circumstances.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
claystreet
Club Player

St Michele wrote:
claystreet wrote:Have seen some pics of the girl in question and shes obviously not scared to lets say show some booty. Included in some of what i have seen are her references to clubbing, underage drinking and partying with older males and in one phrase quouted i went to nightclub ****** there were lots of lusty pedophiles there, YUM haha.

As I have said previously, all these things may be correct but they are a refelction of the way society sexualises young women. There is much evidence about this and the way many young women behave relfect this.

We have normalised behaviour that before was only in the privacy of our own homes. young women see Pole Dancing and Lap Dancing as liberating when I grew up it was strippers and prostitutes doing this sort of things.

We can not demonise a young woman for being what we as a society has turned her in to.

I think this post itself shows that when the word sex is mentioned people react and look to see what it is about. The behaviour displayed by all in this event happens every day in every community but the difference is the media reported this situation.

I just hope for all concerned that it goes away and they can all get on with their lives.
Clueless rubbish is what you have just posted, i never went to see what it was about i was shown what it was about by someone that knowes her and shes no innocent liitle schoolgirl that society caused, shes a cyber sl*t with web sites promoting herself internationally with 100's og pictures, a product of her own making, dont go blaming everyone else with this holier that thou BS it just dont cut it. As for the players more the fool them for jumping some cyber sl*t who promotes herself as the next big thing. Next time before you open your yap and post out dated rubbish from 1960 get the facts like those that landed before me and then comment.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

Clueless rubbish is what you have just posted, i never went to see what it was about i was shown what it was about by someone that knowes her and shes no innocent liitle schoolgirl that society caused, shes a cyber sl*t with web sites promoting herself internationally with 100's og pictures, a product of her own making, dont go blaming everyone else with this holier that thou BS it just dont cut it. As for the players more the fool them for jumping some cyber sl*t who promotes herself as the next big thing. Next time before you open your yap and post out dated rubbish from 1960 get the facts like those that landed before me and then comment.
I found out i worked with her for a couple of months yesterday, yeah she does have a name, but she does modelling for a modelling company, so that may be the pictures.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

Before I respond I will state that I back our boys 100% in this situation. The facts came to light and they were cleared of any wrong doing. The only thing that was ever in question was whether or not they knew her from the football clinic. It has been proven they did not.

However, reading through the posts by some of our members on this forum is sickening to say the least. Naively I thought we had made steps in the right direction in regards to respect for women. Obviously not if some of the posters on here and on other forums are anything to go by. She is a sl*t, a whore and a predator. All because she had sex with men? Don't see you calling the men in question sluts or whores! Typical double standard.

Whether her motives where pure or not is a completely different topic. To call her dirty (among one of the nicer things she has been labelled) is really quite disgusting. Men are heros, women are whores if they sleep with more than one man? Seems we have reverted back to the dark ages. Or did we never really leave them? Would you have the same opinions if this girl was your own sister or daughter?

Lets not forget that she never claimed any wrong doing. She was just seeking assistance, assistance that she is desperately going to need. Go roast Robbo and The Herald Sun. They are the ones that leaked this story to the public before gathering the facts. Not the girl in question.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

She has pictures of herself. Big friggin deal. You obviously havent seen to much facebook stuff.

Cyber sl*t. Yes great language. Seriously were you born in 40's.

Why have a go at her. People had sex so she is a sl*t and the guys are hero's.

claystreet
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

Before I respond I will state that I back our boys 100% in this situation. The facts came to light and they were cleared of any wrong doing. The only thing that was ever in question was whether or not they knew her from the football clinic. It has been proven they did not.

However, reading through the posts by some of our members on this forum is sickening to say the least. Naively I thought we had made steps in the right direction in regards to respect for women. Obviously not if some of the posters on here and on other forums are anything to go by. She is a sl*t, a whore and a predator. All because she had sex with men? Don't see you calling the men in question sluts or whores! Typical double standard.

Whether her motives where pure or not is a completely different topic. To call her dirty (among one of the nicer things she has been labelled) is really quite disgusting. Men are heros, women are whores if they sleep with more than one man? Seems we have reverted back to the dark ages. Or did we never really leave them? Would you have the same opinions if this girl was your own sister or daughter?

Lets not forget that she never claimed any wrong doing. She was just seeking assistance, assistance that she is desperately going to need. Go roast Robbo and The Herald Sun. They are the ones that leaked this story to the public before gathering the facts. Not the girl in question.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Do men not go out clubbing, drink underage and party with older women? Does that make them sluts or studs? Seriously, pull your head in! You are sounding more and more like a prehistoric relic with every post you make.

It may just surprise you to know that women like to have sex just as much as men do. Instead of getting patted on the back and told what a hero they are, they are labelled by the likes of you as a 'cyber sl*t'. More of an indictment on you, than on them.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

claystreet wrote:
saint75 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

Thanks for vaiidating my posts. You proved my point BEAUTIFULLY!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
claystreet wrote:
St Michele wrote:

She has pictures of herself. Big friggin deal. You obviously havent seen to much facebook stuff.

Cyber sl*t. Yes great language. Seriously were you born in 40's.

Why have a go at her. People had sex so she is a sl*t and the guys are hero's.

once again we agree....twice in the one day.....holy crap..... :wink:

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Why is this still being debated? A couple in a private moment made a blue, and a girl got pregnant. It happens.

She did nothing wrong. When she knew she was pregnant she approached her school to discuss how she could be assisted in ensuring she finished school. There's a myriad of circumstances in which the assistance can be of value. The Principal did as they should, and referred it. Investigations took place. Noone was blamed and all parties were cleared.

She was honest in admitting to relative porkies she told about age, job, etc. From what sensible folk can glean, she did not try to claim victimhood, admitted her own part and tried to move on. Yet, ratbags try to keep the controversy afloat.

I reckon some good things will come of this. I believe the footy club will suggest that it is in the best interests of all to establish paternity. Then, if paternity is proven, I believe the papa involved will be encouraged to volunteer assistance.

It doesn't need to be a public shambles. It can be done quietly, out of the public eye, and accountability can be assumed. It's not that hard.

I truly believe our footy club will try to make sure the right thing is done, responsibility is accepted and all concerned are treated with respect. To do so is to ensure a yet to be born child is treated with the respect deserving of a wee person who is not responsible for any of this nonsense.

We are a good enough organisation to make sure this happens. We will. The voyeurs may miss out on hearing about it. Stiff.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Great post, TOT, great post.

St Michele
Club Player

claystreet wrote:[
I was not being holier than though or as spouting information form the 60s. My information is current comes from much research I was pointing to a societal problem not the individual whom I do not know hence can not give a personal perspective which it seems you are able to.

I was just adding another perspective to the conversation not expecting that I would receive personal attack I felt by pointing out that society promotes sexuality and then when we get situations like this we demonise people. I felt it may give a broader perspective.

Be she a .... or not society itself needs to look at where these ideas come from and why she and many other young women see this as acceptable behaviour??

If you would like to read some of this research here are 2 of many researched publications released int he last 12 monthss that explain what I am talking about (probably much better than I ever can)
Living Dolls: the Return to Sexism- Natasha Walter.

Faking It :groundbreaking and innovative new research paper, reflects the body of academic research on magazines, mass media, and the sexual objectification of women. What really goes on when young women pick up a glossy women's lifestyle magazine? What have psychologists, sociologists and other researchers found out about how they affect women's health and wellbeing? What messages are really being sent through these magazines? How do advertising images affect us? What do magazines have to do with eating disorders?

http://www.womensforumaustralia.org/ind ... &Itemid=71

As I said this is just a small snippet of the information backing what I said is out there.

And The Other Thommo- well put hopefully this is the last we hear about this situation but unfortunately I don't think so.

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
markp
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote: Then, if paternity is proven, I believe the papa involved will be encouraged to volunteer assistance.
He wont need to volunteer, he'll be legally obliged to help support the kid.

But you're right about the rest... everyone has been cleared of any wrong doing, yet people are still trying to blame.

It's pretty odd, and it says more about them than it does about any of the parties involved.

claystreet
Club Player

I stand by my opinion of her seeing as i know the truth and this all goes well behond facebook and no they arnt modelling site pics they are very tacky near nude pics, pages and pages of them touting herself internationaly, not that i sat there and viewed much of it as she does SFA for me other that to curdle my blood. And plugger wtf would you know about morals etc your too busy living in fantasy land on a footy forum.

Her banter with men on these sites leaves alot to be desired, no innocent little school girl here who just happened to get duffed, shes lucky she aint a dog or her litter would be one of everyones. The girl is well bought up and is of pvt school stock so lets not keep blaming society shes had a pretty good go in life not wanting for anything.

And no i wasnt born in the 40's i was born in the 50's and from the age of 8 i was running the streets of St Kilda looking after myself as i had no one else, i ran errands to the SP bookmakers for the hookers to make a penny here and there and alot of these girls were like big sisters too me so dont talk to me about morals, i have seem plenty of immoral.

Never once in my life have i run fowl of the law, my only mistake in life was letting the govt make me a ward of the states. Its not society that makes the person, the person makes the person, make your bed you lay in it. I went onto become an elite athlete in my field and a father at a young age with a girl whod been with me for 3 years, so i have been there done that.

I have 2 kids, 1 daughter 1 son and 6 grandkids 5 of those are girls so all you moral toting goody goodies need to live some and learn some. If i saw my daughter parading herself like she was in a cattle auction i would have certainly had more than a few words to say about that.

I dont sympathise with the players, they are knuckle heads but if shes going to throw herslef around like i have learnt she does, well the old saying if the cap fits wear it. I hope if she keeps the kid she teaches it some morals but i have a feeling this wont happen, keeping the kid that is.

The person who showed and told me about the girl was my 18yo female niece not some school boy with his hand down his dacks.

And no it wasnt the girl who put the players in but its funny how someone who was so tough and self confident couldnt look after herself in a crisis, hope she learns by her mistakes and becomes a better person, but the fact still is there that she bought it all on herself.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

I didn't realise that alot of the Forumites on here were so elderly, or appear to be judging by their views...

My neck feels like its getting redder reading some of this crap.