Goddard is.........

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

emmdee
Club Player

Goddard is.........

An absolute Rolls Royce player now. Thought he took his game to another level last nite against the tigers, his kicking & decision making under pressure is first class. Has leadership dripping off him IMO.... gives 100% over 4 qtrs & gives so much confidence to the rest of the team when he has the ball in his hands. Is the genuine full package now, plays every position over the ground with class & hardly beaten. I cannot see a weak part of his game at the moment.....think he has grown into a natural leader/go to man ....in the absence of Roo.
Is their a better player in the AFL at this point of the season? I doubt it.
Note: Great to see Raph thriving now he is gaining confidence.

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Solar
Saintsational Legend

interesting to note that he doesn't seem to have a second gear (add hayes to that). The rest went through the motions but this guy didn't care who he was up against and ran his arse off. Equal with lenny as our best player in the team right now (second to roo).

That kick to milne was like watching a top golfer punch to up to the green, pure class. Top 5 kick in the AFL at present

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
santazzi
Club Player

Solar wrote:interesting to note that he doesn't seem to have a second gear (add hayes to that). The rest went through the motions but this guy didn't care who he was up against and ran his arse off. Equal with lenny as our best player in the team right now (second to roo).

That kick to milne was like watching a top golfer punch to up to the green, pure class. Top 5 kick in the AFL at present
Why top 5? Who is better than or comparable to him?

Solar
Saintsational Legend

santazzi wrote:
Solar wrote:interesting to note that he doesn't seem to have a second gear (add hayes to that). The rest went through the motions but this guy didn't care who he was up against and ran his arse off. Equal with lenny as our best player in the team right now (second to roo).

Why top 5? Who is better than or comparable to him?
Good point, off my coffee destroyed head I can name gilbee when in form..... :P

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith