Ladder confirmation

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

battye
Saintsational Legend

Ladder confirmation

Go Saints :D

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Percentage with Collingwood a non-issue right now.

Still wish Melbourne had taken the other 6 points they let go against those maggots.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Our position is starting to become very strong, have a bit of a break on our competitors for the 2nd spot, and when we smash Geeeelong by 100 points we could be number 1 :)

I love this club
saintnick12
Club Player

Who would have thought when Nick went down, and certainly again after the losses to Blues and Don's. We have recovered well.
GO SAINTS.

Heard on the radio earlier this afternoon before the Pies game started that we have come into second favourites now in premiership betting. But Cats still firm favourites. Let them have it. We will keep quietly building.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:Percentage with Collingwood a non-issue right now.

Still wish Melbourne had taken the other 6 points they let go against those maggots.
Yep, hate them.

I love this club
saintnick12
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:Our position is starting to become very strong, have a bit of a break on our competitors for the 2nd spot, and when we smash Geeeelong by 100 points we could be number 1 :)
Dreaming!! But what a dream it is....

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:Our position is starting to become very strong, have a bit of a break on our competitors for the 2nd spot, and when we smash Geeeelong by 100 points we could be number 1 :)
When Roo went down, I was gutted, hoped to be 6-6 at the break, but I should have known Lyon and the team better. We can almost expect to flog t he pussies now :D :D

I love this club
saintnick12
Club Player

Stillwaiting wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:
When Roo went down, I was gutted, hoped to be 6-6 at the break, but I should have known Lyon and the team better. We can almost expect to flog t he pussies now :D :D
Yep, remember going outside the ground at half time in the Pies game and the mood was so sombre...almost like a funeral. And that's before we knew how bad the injury was. With Fisher off too and Lenny smashing his face later on, we all assumed we would lose, so to win under those circumstances was amazing. At that point we didn't think we could win that game, let alone be 9/3 at the halfway mark and clear at second on the ladder. A win next week is a big ask, and a loss brings us back to the pack a bit unless others such as Pies and Freo also lose, so a win against Cats is very important. But we can do it!!!! GO SAINTS :D

battye
Saintsational Legend

Round 13:
Fri 25 Jun St Kilda v Geelong MCG
Sat 26 Jun Sydney v Collingwood ANZ Stadium
Sat 19 Jun Carlton v Fremantle Etihad Stadium
Regarding top 4 placings at the end of the next round, all games are quite evenly matched.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

It's all coming together

Another opportunity awaits!
saintnick12
Club Player

battye wrote:Round 13:
Fri 25 Jun St Kilda v Geelong MCG
Sat 26 Jun Sydney v Collingwood ANZ Stadium
Sat 19 Jun Carlton v Fremantle Etihad Stadium
Regarding top 4 placings at the end of the next round, all games are quite evenly matched.
Thanks for that. Been meaning to look that up. At least both Pies and Freo have gamesthat will quite possibly lose, which would leave things the way they are if we were to lose, only we'd be further behind Geelong. I can live with that. 2nd would be a great result for us given all our problems this season

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Go Saints :)

PS Here I was having a little whinge about our 13 behinds yesterday, then Collingwood manage to have 22 :shock:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Go Saints :)

PS Here I was having a little whinge about our 13 behinds yesterday, then Collingwood manage to have 22 :shock:
Yeah, 22 behinds = 22 a$$ holes that played for the filth.

Pity the Dees didn't win the game :evil:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
SainterK wrote:Go Saints :)

Pity the Dees didn't win the game :evil:
Yes a pity, but they can take more from this draw than Collingwood IMO

markp
Saintsational Legend

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

And let's not forget to enjoy the fact that the scum and the filth are on the slide.... 8-)

super dooper
Club Player

No Riewoldt = No Saints....

Stuff them all, long way to go but we have destiny in our hands and dont need results to go our way!

starsign
Club Player

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

one of your better ones St Fid!!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

great listening to the radio and all those feral filth ringing in dumping sh1t on mickey milkshake and his boys...... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:
Yep, remember going outside the ground at half time in the Pies game and the mood was so sombre...almost like a funeral. And that's before we knew how bad the injury was. With Fisher off too and Lenny smashing his face later on, we all assumed we would lose, so to win under those circumstances was amazing. At that point we didn't think we could win that game, let alone be 9/3 at the halfway mark and clear at second on the ladder. A win next week is a big ask, and a loss brings us back to the pack a bit unless others such as Pies and Freo also lose, so a win against Cats is very important. But we can do it!!!! GO SAINTS :D

I remember after the pure joy, and watching all the replays had subsided, I looked at the draw. I thought 6-6 would be good or maybe even 7-5 would be good. I still thought that our best chance for the long awaited flag fanished as Roo limped off. How we won that game, and then the dogs game I should have realised we would be where we are now

And to think the Great Man is still toreturn along with Gram, we look good, even better when we win 2 weeks time

I love this club
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:great listening to the radio and all those feral filth ringing in dumping sh1t on mickey milkshake and his boys...... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Yeah, each time the lose the filth fans ring up and want about 5 players axed or traded from their side....

Don't you just love it!!

:lol:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

guys, let's face it, the Pies shoud've won.

More than 10 extra scoring shots than the Dees.

Be happy those scum filthy pricks only got 2 points and we are second, and they are crap 8-)

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:guys, let's face it, the Pies shoud've won.

More than 10 extra scoring shots than the Dees.

Be happy those scum filthy pricks only got 2 points and we are second, and they are crap 8-)

Absolutly the pies should have won, and thats why its even better when they dont, allowing us to take second spot

I love this club