So I got up this morning happy till.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

DJKCR
Club Player

So I got up this morning happy till.....

Since I live in WA I had no choice yesterday but to sit at home and watch the Fremantle Hawthorn massacre. I was pretty pissed off yesterday seeing as I had forked out money for Foxtel in the hope of seeing my beloved Saints play football which is a rare thing on free to air in WA. The only thing that had me holding it together was that the footy was on at 0430 and I have IQ so I didn't have to wait up till all hours. Anyway I get up half an hour ago and run out like a child at Christmas. Turn on my TV play my saved football only to discover that Foxtel has shown a Tennis match between Roddick and some other clown. Now I don't get to watch the match till Tuesday :evil:

Foxtel you have ruined my weekend!!!

"I don't roll on Shabbas" Walter Sobchak
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Re: So I got up this morning happy till.....

DJKCR wrote:Since I live in WA I had no choice yesterday but to sit at home and watch the Fremantle Hawthorn massacre. I was pretty pissed off yesterday seeing as I had forked out money for Foxtel in the hope of seeing my beloved Saints play football which is a rare thing on free to air in WA. The only thing that had me holding it together was that the footy was on at 0430 and I have IQ so I didn't have to wait up till all hours. Anyway I get up half an hour ago and run out like a child at Christmas. Turn on my TV play my saved football only to discover that Foxtel has shown a Tennis match between Roddick and some other clown. Now I don't get to watch the match till Tuesday :evil:

Foxtel you have ruined my weekend!!!
sorry to hear that but the sooner you stop making murdoch rich the better off you'll be. fork me - $50 a month!

On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

Same thing.

I was up very early to watch it.

The good news is that it is on now. I am recording it.

It started at about 6:15 over here and is on instead of the Crows and some other team game.

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Move to Melbourne.

Problem solved :lol: 8-)

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

errrr
it was always on at 6am sunday morning
i checked on friday
it was never on at 4

use the built in guide

DJKCR
Club Player

matrix wrote:errrr
it was always on at 6am sunday morning
i checked on friday
it was never on at 4

use the built in guide
errr

Well according to the built in guide which I have to use to pre record a match using IQ over here in WA it started at 0430

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well thatd be right wouldnt it
it started at 6 am in sa

was the tennis live?
did it go to an extra set?

DJKCR
Club Player

Yeah I am pretty sure it was live as Roddick and Fish kept running off due to rain delays I fast forwarded it about 60 minutes and there was still no footy :(

karnaby
Club Player

DJKCR

Don't know if you live in Perth or somewhere else, however ~25 of us watched it live at the Karalee tavern in South Perth yesterday. (For me that means a 70 - 80k round trip but i reckon that is well worth it)

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
matrix
Saintsational Legend

DJKCR wrote:Yeah I am pretty sure it was live as Roddick and Fish kept running off due to rain delays I fast forwarded it about 60 minutes and there was still no footy :(
damn
:?

DJKCR
Club Player

karnaby wrote:DJKCR

Don't know if you live in Perth or somewhere else, however ~25 of us watched it live at the Karalee tavern in South Perth yesterday. (For me that means a 70 - 80k round trip but i reckon that is well worth it)
Yeah thanks for the heads up I do know about the Karalee and I did know that the match was on there. But the wife was handing out flyers yesterday for the election and I was stuck at home with the two little ones. If I had of been at home alone I would have made the trip up from Rockingham

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Thanx for the heads up. Means I gotta retape it so I've got the whole season to watch before the GF so I can watch the whole PREMIERSHIP season at once :)