Fish Lips Thomspon full of arrogance

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Raven wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Its just words and at this moment he is right. Until one of the other 3 in the finals win he can say what he likes. They do have bragging rights. Lets just hope it is us that can have the last laugh.
:roll:

you and fish face have a bit in common.... :wink: :lol: :lol:
??

What exactly was wrong with what P66 said?

Anyway, as much as I don't like Bomber, his quote might fire the other three teams up - it's pretty clear to me that Geelong's trying to get any advantage they can because for the first time in many a finals series they're actually afraid of being knocked out.
yep. im pretty sure if u go back 2 weeks i posted on this issue about bomber talking his boys up in the media. its definitely a bad sign for him and good for pies. was good for us 2 weeks ago.

the fact is if bomber was truly deeply confident he wouldnt say anything in the media. hed just be all smug and polite and quiet. the fact he is mouthing off indicates stress and the fact that after 4 years at the top hes starting to actually worry.

GoTheTorp
Club Player

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Bomber had an arsehole transplant last week...

...but it rejected him

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:Bomber had an arsehole transplant last week...

...but it rejected him
So what does Malthouse poop out of now? :wink:

StSteven
Club Player

Whether you like it or not Bomber has developed and coached his side to extraordinary success. Petty name calling says more about the person calling the names than the person referred to. I for one admire what he has done and wish all our supporters would recognize it. It is the same respect we would expect if we achieve the same heights.

Well done Geelong but I hope we take the mantle from you, starting in one week's time.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Trust me, I have heaps of respect for him and Geelong as a rule.

But the past 2 weeks, he, and the Melbourne media, have done nothing but whinge and disrespect the Saints, and the dogs to a lesser degree.

To say that Friday night's game is the 'real' GF is absolute shite.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

who would we want to play Iif we win) geelong or collingwood?

saint3d
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
stevie wrote:Bomber had an arsehole transplant last week...

...but it rejected him
So what does Malthouse poop out of now? :wink:
He doesn't. That's why he's so full of...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
stinger wrote:[..the pm's step daughter is an embarrassment i would think.....
can't be her stepdaughter if she is married to the father :roll:

god you are an egotistical moron :roll:

go and abuse some more women you bully.
what a joke you are...the one time forum keyboard bully calling someone else a bully...go back to your books ,bookkeeper.....step daughter or not....i reckon she's probably one of the reasons your pinko leader hasn't married the hairdresser...what i said was the truth...and nothing like the abuse you heaped on poor old john howard and his missus ffs......what a flowering hypocrite .... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ps.....i think you mean "unless she is married'....don't you ?.... no wonder you are sticking up for plugga...two peas in a pod and both as dumb as dog poo:twisted:
You really are a strange old cleaner. And you think we are dumb as dog poo. You have no humour in any of your replies because you are incapable of thinking. All you can say is ffs or another swear word and a few emoticons. Now run off and find some wit even if it is a half a wit.
Last edited by plugger66 on Wed 15 Sep 2010 3:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

saintly wrote:who would we want to play Iif we win) geelong or collingwood?
Geelong geelong geelong geelong.

I want to play them if we can beat the dogs.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:Whether you like it or not Bomber has developed and coached his side to extraordinary success. Petty name calling says more about the person calling the names than the person referred to. I for one admire what he has done and wish all our supporters would recognize it. It is the same respect we would expect if we achieve the same heights.

Well done Geelong but I hope we take the mantle from you, starting in one week's time.
Sorry I disagree with you, I can NOT have the respect for a team that has there heads so far jammed up there cake holes its beyond belief.

I respected Brisbane back when they played in 4 Grand finals in a row, you didn't hear Lethal saying how other clubs should be worrying about their premiership droughts.
You didn't have lethal having a sook every time they lost.

Geelong don't like it when teams work them out and beat's them, then like clock work bomber acts like a spoilt little brat in his after match press conferences when they have lost a game they think they should have won in a cake walk. Sides to him are only ever good and never great.

It's not just getting on my nerves, just listen to talk back radio and hear what other supporters say. Yes you gain respect by being such a damn good side, but you can start losing that respect when you act like bratty toddlers because things are not going your way for once.

I would like to think if we win a couple of flags we get the respect and not became so arrogant like Geelong have. Would you honestly like to hear Ross Lyon shooting his mouth off like that and acting like a brat in a press conference because he didn't agree with the result.

Personally I would like to see Triumphant in victory and respect to your opposition and be gracious in defeat. Something you get taught when you were back in Primary School.

Bomber needs to remember that because he is starting to really rub people up the wrong way of late and that is including myself.
I hope they get belted on Friday night I really do.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Bomber needs to remember that because he is starting to really rub people up the wrong way of late and that is including myself.
You are 100% on the money, but gawd, if you think you've seen arrogance, just wait until the Pies win (if they can flat track their way through this one).

stinger
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Bomber needs to remember that because he is starting to really rub people up the wrong way of late and that is including myself.
You are 100% on the money, but gawd, if you think you've seen arrogance, just wait until the Pies win (if they can flat track their way through this one).
won't happen...not this year anyway...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

StSteven wrote:Whether you like it or not Bomber has developed and coached his side to extraordinary success. Petty name calling says more about the person calling the names than the person referred to. I for one admire what he has done and wish all our supporters would recognize it. It is the same respect we would expect if we achieve the same heights.

This.
Yep, it does say something, when people have a shot at someone for their looks as well :(

Unusual for Thompson to talk like this though, if it's a bit of desperation, I hope it doesn't backfire and the Cattery tip Collingwood out, couldn't stand them in the GF :shock:
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 16 Sep 2010 12:13am, edited 1 time in total.

Your servants shall hold her stones dear, and have pity on her dust :shock:
linz
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

what a joke you are...the one time forum keyboard bully calling someone else a bully...go back to your books ,bookkeeper.....step daughter or not....i reckon she's probably one of the reasons your pinko leader hasn't married the hairdresser...what i said was the truth...and nothing like the abuse you heaped on poor old john howard and his missus ffs......what a flowering hypocrite .... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ps.....i think you mean "unless she is married'....don't you ?.... no wonder you are sticking up for plugga...two peas in a pod and both as dumb as dog poo:twisted:
You really are a strange old cleaner. And you think we are dumb as dog poo. You have no humour in any of your replies because you are incapable of thinking. All you can say is ffs or another swear word and a few emoticons. Now run off and find some wit even if it is a half a wit.
So it's come to this eh?
3 mostly respected posters who are in effect EGO-FIGHTING.

Loosen up & talk Footy particularly now because I for one is fed up with this KKKrap.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Respect isnt a 1 way thing.

Even if you have been as succesfull as Geelong if you want true respect (see Paul Roos/Kirk) you dont carry on like a d!ckhead whingeing through the media.

Malthouse been round for years and won flags......how can anyone respect a guy who publicly labels someone a rapist?

“Yeah….nah””
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

IMO Roos, Craig and Lyon in no particular order then daylight.

The rest behave like children.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Craig? are you kidding me TL? Seriously, the guy is a stress pig.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

ChicagoSaint wrote:Craig? are you kidding me TL? Seriously, the guy is a stress pig.
Stressful job. But he's always the first to credit the opposition and he never embroils himself in stage managed deflections a la Scott, Malthouse, Eade, Thompson, Knights, and Harvey.

And he did have a dog of a year.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Thinline wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:Craig? are you kidding me TL? Seriously, the guy is a stress pig.
Stressful job. But he's always the first to credit the opposition and he never embroils himself in stage managed deflections a la Scott, Malthouse, Eade, Thompson, Knights, and Harvey.

And he did have a dog of a year.
when you're on the board it's hard to sack yourself.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:IMO Roos, Craig and Lyon in no particular order then daylight.

The rest behave like children.
Roos is a whinger...remember his carry on after some of our recent victories against them?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

So it's come to this eh?
3 mostly respected posters who are in effect EGO-FIGHTING.

Loosen up & talk Footy particularly now because I for one is fed up with this KKKrap.
No linz, I was just revving the old crank up.

Came to the party as usual. The old cleaner has some anger issues D :D :D

Funny to read :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

It's not really THAT funny you know.

It's actually akin to rubbing a cheese grater up and down your forehead while a large bloke in big boots stomps on your toes.

But it is what it is...we move on.

supersaints
Club Player

I have it on very good authority that his nickname at Geelong (for those that don't love him) is "Rubberlips" - not fishlips. He hates being called rubberlips.......

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

supersaints wrote:I have it on very good authority that his nickname at Geelong (for those that don't love him) is "Rubberlips" - not fishlips. He hates being called rubberlips.......
If they dont love him at Geelong they must be very hard to please.