In The Saints Bubble

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

In The Saints Bubble

I have decided to put myself in the Saints Bubble, with the boys of coarse. I'm reading and watching very little media, don't want to know about can we, can't we, match ups, game plans etc. I prefer to stay upbeat and confident with out outside influences making me worry needlessly. Go you Mighty Saints. Anyone want to join me :lol:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I'm in! I keep getting suckered into listening to the radio and reading the papers etc. Nothing will make any sense until the final siren sounds on Saturday afternoon.

I tihnk they can pull the game apart and analyse this and that, but at the end of the day there are plenty of factors that cannot be measured.

I like to think that Saintsational is a bit of a bubble refuge :)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

One more for the bubble :D (especially if its with our sainter boys)

I am going to enjoy this week as best I can. Our boys and Ross the Boss worked their butts off to get here.

GO THE SAINTS

100% Sainter Girl Through and Through
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Can you confirm the boys are in this bubble?

Im in! :D

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
ttufc7
Club Player

I personally love everything that comes with Grand Final week.
have been immersing myself in every footy show, radio program, newspaper article i can find.

When I get to the G early on saturday. I will walk around the outside of the ground checking out all the activity going on around me and just soak it in. Because as we all know as supporters of this great club the bad times can be heartbreaking and soul destroying. So why not embrace the good times while they are here?

Such an exciting and unique time of year. Grand finals are so hard to make let alone win so while we are lucky enough to be involved in the biggest week on the AFL calander I will be soaking it all up. Hopefully this week will be one i will remember with great fondness for the rest of my life :D

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

I dont meant to speak on behalf of the rest of us in the bubble but I am sure we are letting the good things in. The excitement and the pride and the love of all things red,white and black.

Just removing ourselves a little from the articles and break downs of the game they drive us mad with worry and make us think about a 100 and 1 combinations and outcomes.

Only one outcome that I want = Heaven for our Saints on the last siren

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:I dont meant to speak on behalf of the rest of us in the bubble but I am sure we are letting the good things in. The excitement and the pride and the love of all things red,white and black.

Just removing ourselves a little from the articles and break downs of the game they drive us mad with worry and make us think about a 100 and 1 combinations and outcomes.

1) Dal & Gram won't play

2) Saints won't win

Well that sums up the media. No need to listen any more. :wink:

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Sorry Dr Spaceman couldnt quite make that out, I was trying to read it through my red,white and black coloured glasses :wink:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Sorry Dr Spaceman couldnt quite make that out, I was trying to read it through my red,white and black coloured glasses :wink:
The bubble this week and if we don't do it I'm afraid I'm headed to.....

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:I dont meant to speak on behalf of the rest of us in the bubble but I am sure we are letting the good things in. The excitement and the pride and the love of all things red,white and black.

Spot on, now thanks to Spaceman I won't be returning to my bubble thread.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:

Spot on, now thanks to Spaceman I won't be returning to my bubble thread.
Sorry Saint Bev.

I thought that news may have leaked through to you before you entered said bubble.

My bad. :wink:

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

Dont leave me Saint Bev :shock: , I need your help to paint this thread in red,white and black optimism!
:twisted:

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Dont leave me Saint Bev :shock: , I need your help to paint this thread in red,white and black optimism!
she's a bad influence TSG83 :P

TazzieSaintGirl83
Club Player

ChicagoSaint wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:Dont leave me Saint Bev :shock: , I need your help to paint this thread in red,white and black optimism!
Lies Lies all Lies :lol:

Saint Bev is wonderful influence

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:

she likes little girls :lol:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev

I have been in that bubble from the time we won the game against the dogs. I am not one that enjoys the rubbish that goes with GF week, and particuarly with the filth involved. I am not reading papers or listening to news. Unless its only about the Saints, I ignore any media completly.

All I can do is look foward to the moment when Roo takes the cup on Saturday, nothing else matters.

I love this club
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:Saint Bev

I have been in that bubble from the time we won the game against the dogs. I am not one that enjoys the rubbish that goes with GF week, and particuarly with the filth involved. I am not reading papers or listening to news. Unless its only about the Saints, I ignore any media completly.

All I can do is look foward to the moment when Roo takes the cup on Saturday, nothing else matters.
I hope to be blowing bubbles out of me Dermie late Saturday arvo - in the general direction of Eddie & his army :lol:

Q5
Club Player

I'm in the bubble too - at the end of the day, our part in all this is to support and cheer loudly - the rest of it is beyond our control. As Ross very wisely says about the bubble, only worry about what you can control - and in our case, that is the volume of our voices!!! Mind you, a lot of people wish they could turn mine down if not off altogether...!!! :wink:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:Saint Bev

I hope to be blowing bubbles out of me Dermie late Saturday arvo - in the general direction of Eddie & his army :lol:

Make no mistake Doc, I will be enjoying the win on Saturday night, I will be reading everything and watching every thing from sat night. I have a few targets that i will get smothered in bubbles (by the way, I like your discription of dermatitus to.

Imagine the look on fat eds face when it does happen

I love this club
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

ChicagoSaint wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:

:shock:

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:
TazzieSaintGirl83 wrote:
ChicagoSaint wrote:

:shock:
:lol: we've had our differences Bev.
Putting them aside this w/end though however.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Have we :oops:

Can't you forgive and forget beyone this weekend.

Thats if you want to stay in the bubble of coarse. :wink:

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

I'm only going the bubble because everyone else is.

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Wow, I must have really upset you, sorry. What on earth did I say?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ttufc7 wrote:I personally love everything that comes with Grand Final week.
have been immersing myself in every footy show, radio program, newspaper article i can find.

When I get to the G early on saturday. I will walk around the outside of the ground checking out all the activity going on around me and just soak it in. Because as we all know as supporters of this great club the bad times can be heartbreaking and soul destroying. So why not embrace the good times while they are here?

Such an exciting and unique time of year. Grand finals are so hard to make let alone win so while we are lucky enough to be involved in the biggest week on the AFL calander I will be soaking it all up. Hopefully this week will be one i will remember with great fondness for the rest of my life :D
100% agree. The GF week is the greatest week in footy. Take it all and enjoy it. If you dont agree with somethings just ignore it.