Practice Thread for Practice Match Saints v Bummers 2023

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saints58
Club Player

Re: Practice Thread for Practice Match Saints v Bummers 2023

Saintmatt wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 11:15pm
saynta wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 6:53pm Couple of very unhappy looking boys sitting on the bench in Highmore and Sharman. Neither got a run which is f****** mean but par for the course from our retreaded coach.
Why? Caminetti has already gone past Sharman. And Highmore isn’t playing unless Battle or Wilkie gets injured.

Also - what’s a retreaded coach ?

You make some very good points but I would only differ Cordy.
I would have thought that Cordy would have been ahead of Highmore and I think Cordy should play round 1 instead of Willkie yes its a big backline but Freo have a very tall forward line with Darcy, Taberner, Jackson, and Fyfe playing as a forward as well. I would suspect they will try and stretch our defence with also playing either jye Amiss or Josh Corbett.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Practice Thread for Practice Match Saints v Bummers 2023

Saints58 wrote: Tue 07 Mar 2023 11:24am
Saintmatt wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 11:15pm
saynta wrote: Fri 03 Mar 2023 6:53pm Couple of very unhappy looking boys sitting on the bench in Highmore and Sharman. Neither got a run which is f****** mean but par for the course from our retreaded coach.
Why? Caminetti has already gone past Sharman. And Highmore isn’t playing unless Battle or Wilkie gets injured.

Also - what’s a retreaded coach ?

You make some very good points but I would only differ Cordy.
I would have thought that Cordy would have been ahead of Highmore and I think Cordy should play round 1 instead of Willkie yes its a big backline but Freo have a very tall forward line with Darcy, Taberner, Jackson, and Fyfe playing as a forward as well. I would suspect they will try and stretch our defence with also playing either jye Amiss or Josh Corbett.
I'd be astonished if Wilkie wasn't the first play picked in our defense.