Damning Post on Richo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Damning Post on Richo

saintsRrising wrote: Tue 07 Aug 2018 10:00pm
Cairnsman wrote: Tue 07 Aug 2018 9:07pm

I'm not, but just trying to extract from you just the smallest of admissions you have a mindset deeply rooted in the fire and brimstone era. Did you admit it is personal?

Fire and Brimstone? LOL odd comment that one. Killigrew was before my time, and deeply religious I am not. And indeeed I tend to believe that religion of that type does a lot more harm than good.

Though did you know that over- zealous religion of the Fire and Brimstone type was one of the key reasons why after a 1000 years of inhabiting the Isles of St Kilda that the the population size collapsed and then had to leave?

If you mean personal as in do I personally dislike the guy? Then no. Everyone says that he is a nice bloke. Do I have some personal grudge or slight against him. Was he not pleasant to me in the times that I have spoken to him, then no.

If you mean personal as in am I passionate about the Saints and am I concerned about our future and do I think that he is not the most suitable candidate for the position of St Kilda Head Coach, then yes.
I'm an atheist too. Clearly our club is deeply rooted in science...these days.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Damning Post on Richo

desertsaint wrote: Tue 07 Aug 2018 9:42pm
samoht wrote: Tue 07 Aug 2018 9:22pm This period reminds me of Freo when Harvey was given the flick after Freo had that bad run with injuries ... RL was sitting ready to pounce.
Freo’s knee jerk reaction has cost them big time.
not a big fan of ross, but he took them to their only grand final appearance. great coach of a mature team.
and how good he is doing now is totally irrelevant to richo's tenure. lyon has the runs on the board - freo are chancing that when his group matures he'll get them up again. richo has never got us or anyone up. done nothing to indicate he ever will. the forlorn hope he may is not worth the dismay and destruction to our players and supporters.
Well said

“Yeah….nah””