Richo safe as houses

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

twirlyhair
Club Player

Re: Richo safe as houses

The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:46pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:37pm
The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:02pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 1:42pm I can't be bothered because your mind is already made up on Alan. It would be easier to go swimming in Arabian quicksand. I simply have better things to do also. Thanks.
I didn’t expect anything less. Says a lot about your true character. You obviously don’t even believe the tripe that you constantly spew out, and are obviously just doing it to troll.

I can’t imagine having such supposedly strong opinions then not being able to back them up with even the smallest shred of evidence.
As stated, why bother trying to move the immovable? It's a wasteful exercise of my talent. Plus I have better things to do as I said.

True character? Lol.
Says he who has a picture of our coach and purposely calls him The Dud and can't stop talking about him on a football forum. What a winner!

Plus anything I write I believe in or know it to be fact.
Again, constantly throwing out statements with nothing to back them up is no better than trolling.

Richo is my pic because I think he is no good, which I back up with evidence.

YOU started a thread about the coach and then complain we’re talking about the coach too much in it?!

You couldn’t make this stuff up! :lol:
[/quote

Yeah but let's be honest, your "dud" status severely compromises your support for the Saints. Can't help but feel that you would love to see the Saints get hammered today so you feel vindicated for taking such an extreme position. I guess you must be hanging out for the "told you so" moment.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Seems to be the flavour of the month here on SS.

If you’re not optimistic about the Saints today even with Steven out based on a ‘feeling’ then you’re willing their failure.

It’s sad that on this forum talking about football has digressed to a pissing match about true supporters

takeaway
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:34pm
takeaway wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:13pm
skeptic wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:53pm Who blamed Richo for recruiting?
Too many to mention, in various threads. All in line with the theme - the buck stops with the Head Coach. Another one, Richo was apparently responsible for Acres injury last year due to playing him in the ruck. (False of course).
Then it should be easy to find.

I dare say with Acres that the majority of the criticism pbly focused more on playing him in the ruck rather then an odd post focusing on injury
I think Acres has gone up in the ruck about 3 times, Lonie once, Newnes about 6, etc etc.

The post was identifying tendencies by some posters to blame just Richo for everything bad that happens, yet when some better things are happening, it must due to Ratten, or Lade, the new stats man, etc but nothing to do with Richo. No one here really knows.
Keep an eye out for it.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:47pm
Too many to mention, in various threads. All in line with the theme - the buck stops with the Head Coach. Another one, Richo was apparently responsible for Acres injury last year due to playing him in the ruck. (False of course).

I dare say with Acres that the majority of the criticism pbly focused more on playing him in the ruck rather then an odd post focusing on injury
I think Acres has gone up in the ruck about 3 times, Lonie once, Newnes about 6, etc etc.

The post was identifying tendencies by some posters to blame just Richo for everything bad that happens, yet when some better things are happening, it must due to Ratten, or Lade, the new stats man, etc but nothing to do with Richo. No one here really knows.
Keep an eye out for it.
I think much like how you criticised me the other day for saying that many of the ‘positive’ posters saw no concerns with Richo... which was fair enough as it was a poor generalisation...
I think you’re doing the opposite to an equal extreme.

I for one am not a Richo fan but I certainly don’t attribute everything problem as being his fault.

Unfortunately the narrative many are trying to push is ppl are either in one extreme camp or the other

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

twirlyhair wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:42pm
The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:46pm
The_Dud wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 2:02pm
tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 1:42pm I can't be bothered because your mind is already made up on Alan. It would be easier to go swimming in Arabian quicksand. I simply have better things to do also. Thanks.
I didn’t expect anything less. Says a lot about your true character. You obviously don’t even believe the tripe that you constantly spew out, and are obviously just doing it to troll.

I can’t imagine having such supposedly strong opinions then not being able to back them up with even the smallest shred of evidence.
As stated, why bother trying to move the immovable? It's a wasteful exercise of my talent. Plus I have better things to do as I said.

True character? Lol.
Says he who has a picture of our coach and purposely calls him The Dud and can't stop talking about him on a football forum. What a winner!

Again, constantly throwing out statements with nothing to back them up is no better than trolling.

Richo is my pic because I think he is no good, which I back up with evidence.

YOU started a thread about the coach and then complain we’re talking about the coach too much in it?!

You couldn’t make this stuff up! :lol:
Yeah but let's be honest, your "dud" status severely compromises your support for the Saints. Can't help but feel that you would love to see the Saints get hammered today so you feel vindicated for taking such an extreme position. I guess you must be hanging out for the "told you so" moment.
I want to see the Saints succeed. With Richo at the helm there is a 66% chance each week we will not.

I want better odds. To settle for that is why we’ve got 1 flag in 100+ years.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote:
Billings gone for Essendon's 1st rounder. Done. Pick 9.
👍👍👍

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 4:30pm

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote:
Billings gone for Essendon's 1st rounder. Done. Pick 9.
👍👍👍
Don’t forget the infamous “storm in a teacup” :)

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
takeaway
Club Player

skeptic wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:52pm
takeaway wrote: Sun 07 Apr 2019 3:47pm

Keep an eye out for it.
I think much like how you criticised me the other day for saying that many of the ‘positive’ posters saw no concerns with Richo... which was fair enough as it was a poor generalisation...
I think you’re doing the opposite to an equal extreme.

I for one am not a Richo fan but I certainly don’t attribute everything problem as being his fault.

Unfortunately the narrative many are trying to push is ppl are either in one extreme camp or the other
I would agree, easier to generalise.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

I love getting take out of context as witnessed above. Love it! Lol. Not you Takeaway.

Lukey Parker anyone?

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Well, he has uncovered Wilkie - he has been a good find. If Parker can play as well today we are in this match up to our eyeballs.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Richo..centrelink