Carlisle

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Re: Carlisle

Devilhead wrote: Sun 04 Oct 2020 8:25pm Footballers should be banned from having sex between Xmas and New Years
I spent most of my playing days banned from having sex from New Year's Day to New Year's Eve. It never helped my game!

Saint supporter since '62
ace
Saintsational Legend

Bounce her like a football and get back into 2 weeks of quarantine in QLD .
Be ready to play in the Grand Final.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
SaintPelican66
Club Player

Well I'm back fresh from my week ban regarding my comment about Carlisle. I know it wasn't nice but I was and still am pissed off with our bad luck. I don't remember abusing another poster though.

<1 week ban for ABUSING OR DEMEANING A SAINTS PLAYER, FAMILY OR OFFICIAL as well as abusing another poster in another thread>

By the way, Hardwick always was and always will be an ahole. What a disgrace that he said he has no problem with Lynch and Cotchin playing on the edge.? He is all for them trying to break Jones' neck and having a knee implanted on Howards face. Disgrace.